It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor predicted the rise of Barack Obama as the Antichrist way back in 1970 !!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If we are to believe in all this stuff,

It is possible, that Obama could fit into the puzzle some how. Perhaps he is one part of the "unholy" trinity, as described in revelations.

I would really start to get nervous, if he receives a head wound and then miraculously recovers. Followed by someone else of great authority who has great influence and backs or pushes/encourages us to worship Obama.

Revelation 13:

11 Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a Lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.

12 He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

(almost sounds like....a POTUS being assassinated and the VP taking over)

13 And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.

One issue that has to be realized for all of this to take place and that is that small issue of the two witnesses. These two will cause such havoc in the world and can and will only be defeated by the "beast". Once that is done, the worlds people will rejoice and worship the beast from delivering them from the 2 witnesses. Thats when jesus returns.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There is a difference between the "Antichrist" and anti-Christ. One is a person and the other is a condition of spirit, or the spirit of anti-Christ. Anti-Christ is anything that opposes or replaces Christ. So the question to ask is, is Obama anti-Christ, or is he the Antichrist.

Obama is not the Antichrist. Even though because he is Islamic he may well be anti-Christ. Why else would he refuse to go to church, cancel the national day of prayer, insult the Prime minister of Israel, bow down to Islamic kings and princes etc.

But no, Obama is not the person we all define as the Antichrist.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
well these guys reckon hes bad news and george was upfront.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
I'm agnostic. Is there any proof of an anti-christ? Some would point to Hitler but he was just insane. He was a human with alot of power. He is proof of what one motivated HUMAN can do. If anyone can prove without a doubt that there is such a thing as an anti-christ (in a biblical sense and not just as a fun way of saying a "bad person") then I might put some thought into whether Obama is such a thing.

Now for some Heavy Speculation:
For Obama to capitalize on being the anti-christ, he would have to take power of the united states and become a dictator. The House and Senate aren't exactly full of reps who all support Obama. I would speculate (no proof) that a large portion of the US would see Obama as "doing no wrong" even if he made himself a Dictator. I would assume that there would be an equally large group of people that would oppose him. The military would be fractured. The states would remove themselves from the Union. Without the states, the Federal Government is nothing. The US military is not large enough to pull the State back together. Every free person with a gun would become a freedom fighter (Lets not get into a discussion gun ownership being taken away in the US).

Just some ideas.....

This one falls back on G. Bush -

Bush Signs Directive Giving President Dictatorial Emergency Powers In Revolution #83 (3/25/2007), we reported on the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 that Bush signed into law in October 2006. Quietly slipped into the law at the last minute, at the request of the Bush administration, were sections changing important legal principles, dating back 200 years, which limit the U.S. government’s ability to use the military to intervene in domestic affairs. These changes would allow Bush, whenever he thinks it necessary, to institute martial law—under which the military takes direct control over civilian administration. (See “Bush Paves the Way for Martial Law”, online at revcom.us)

Source

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I think you are all missing the idea. Can Obama raise the dead, walk on water and heal the sick? Let me know when someone or something (alien or machine) is doing such things and spreading a paradigm shifting message and I will show you the anti-christ...

[edit on 1-4-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The mentioned "head wound" may not be an actual "head" wound though - the Bible speaks of "heads" of this or that beast - and is referring to countries/nations.

So the "head wound" may be a country falling - i.e. the United States.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
I think you are all missing the idea. Can Obama raise the dead, walk on water and heal the sick? Let me know when someone or something (alien or machine) is doing such things and spreading a paradigm shifting message and I will show you the anti-christ...

[edit on 1-4-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

The way it's worded in the Bible, there are going to be several "beasts" that appear - and one of them can perform "miracles" but can only do so in the presence of the "dragon" - I think it said the "dragon".

Nowhere in the Bible does it say the antichrist will walk on water. If he tries, he will probably sink.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join