It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White rain in Solvenia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Some people have emailed me asking exactly where the person is that has reported the White Grit rain, as they live in the area.

I asked the person in an email where they live, they have reported back. They have also reported, people are starting to have flu like symptoms.

I am simply reporting on this, I have asked if it is possible to get more of an up close picture. The person has said the grit is still there.

Email from this morning from Solvenia

Hi Scherrie!

I live in nordeast Slovenia, the landscapes name is Prekmurje. From us is the border to Austria about 55km far.
The white drops are still on the roads, yesterday it was snowing all day long, but they dont get down. After this white rain - on Dec.12.2009 we had strong feeling of burn in the throat and this for a long time.
Sorry, my english is not very good, I speak german very good. We often read on your site, there are many good informations and so we now the news what is happening.
From about 3 weeks ago we also see very low flying airplanes and about 3-4 days after this, many, many people get sick - the symptomps like by flu!!

Kind regards from Slovenia!

Source: ukraineplague.blogspot.com...

Skeet skeet skeet

But seriously this blog has been very realible with the Ukraine dilemma that seems to be dismissed(except me). Theres even pictures

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Jordan River]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Sounds like that goo that rained down in Washington state in the 90's YUCK!
www.infowars.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.infowars.com...
bioweapons?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ewwwwwww first of all. As if Slovenia wasn't depressing enough.
This might be some sort of jellied agar to disseminate viral or bacterial agents.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
Ewwwwwww first of all. As if Slovenia wasn't depressing enough.
This might be some sort of jellied agar to disseminate viral or bacterial agents.

I have no idea what any of this is, but a lot of flus have been spreading around that area. It's scary stuff and I do believe we are seeing a modern equivalent to a black plague about to rise.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Has anyone tried to scoop some up and take it to a lab for testing?

Do I really need a second line?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by loneoak

Do I really need a second line?

I would imagine. It's only been two days. I guess I'll keep a post on it. Strange chem trails going along that area. very odd.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Now who would be brave enough to take that risk? People in that area of the world are well aware of the outbreak in the Ukraine and the spray-plane rumours. Unless I were protected with an airtight spacesuite I wouldn't risk touching that stuff. On top of that, where do you take your sample? Who would you trust over there? If the goo doesn't kill you the gestapo might!

But who knows, there might be a brave and curious nutcase out there...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
If there happened to be gooey rain where i lived, i would not go outside.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
If there happened to be gooey rain where i lived, i would not go outside.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
By the way... the country is SLOvenia not SOLvenia... she misspelled it on her blog and you repeated the error...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythtified

Now who would be brave enough to take that risk? People in that area of the world are well aware of the outbreak in the Ukraine and the spray-plane rumours. Unless I were protected with an airtight spacesuite I wouldn't risk touching that stuff. On top of that, where do you take your sample? Who would you trust over there? If the goo doesn't kill you the gestapo might!

But who knows, there might be a brave and curious nutcase out there...

I suppose that partially answers the question: apparently YOU haven't had any of the white rain tested. And I am enlightened to discover that scientific discoveries are only made by the brave and curious nutcases of the world.

It seemed self-evident to me that precautions would have to be taken when gathering any unknown anomalous substance raining down from the skies in a plague-ridden area. But that's just me. I see now that stamping the words "Do Not Eat" on desiccant packages was not a waste of the manufacturer's time after all.

JR, if you've been keeping up with this event, could you tell us if there have been any reports of sickness since the "white rain"? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythtified
By the way... the country is SLOvenia not SOLvenia... she misspelled it on her blog and you repeated the error...

Lol. THanks for the fix. I am slightly embarrassed.

top topics

join