It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler was NOT an occultist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
maybe:

Hitler = puppet
Lucifer = puppet master
GOD = owns puppet theater

????

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
From my limited reading I understand that Hitler had an astrologer. I decided to look for this again on the net and found this very recent article that you people might find interesting.

Article

MI5's secret weapon against Hitler: shady Jewish astrologer

By The Associated Press Tags: U.K., World War Two

Desperate for a glimpse into Adolf Hitler's unpredictable mind, British spies hired an astrologer during World War II to match the forecasts of the Nazi leader's personal astrologers, documents declassified Tuesday show.

They soon regretted it.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Chainmaker

To say the Occult is bad is a blatant generalization and its like saying that ALL Human beings are bad.
Well yeah some of us are bad at times and have the propensity to be bad some of the time.
But not all are bad. And with occultism there is a duality that happens
depending on who one is listening to
ie; The ego of oneself or the spirit of the Prime Creator.
Too often than not, it is easy to get tripped up in ones ego when one sees the potential abuse of new found powers that one can utilize when studying; Occultism, Mysticism, and all Esoterica.
These things are ultimately there to simply help one:
nosce ti ipsum

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
To say the Occult is bad is a blatant generalization and its like saying that ALL Human beings are bad.

and good

good for you for pointing these things out
the word 'occult' has absolutely nothing to do with "good" or "bad" and "right" or "wrong" and NOT even "god" and "devil"

occult simply means HIDDEN

And with occultism there is a duality that happens

very good description!
this is how i understand it:
every soul is both yin and yang (light and shadow)
but most people only know their "light" self, denying through fear and judgment, the dark side of themselves.
a few people in the world live the same way, only opposite. these are the serial killers and despots.
but when the hidden (occult) is explored without fear but with trust in GOD (regardless of specifics, everyone should trust "their" GOD implicitly and constantly)....the hidden face of self comes into view.
this face is very scary to those who do not trust their GOD but instead feel fearful and alone.
they ARE not alone, but they feel that they are. so they let fear overtake them again.

but if there is courage and trust, then they are given the strength to accept, understand, experience, and finally merge with, their own part of the darkness.

so in the end, duality is overcome and is forgotten. it becomes as if it never had been

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c5e9dffb5a8.gif[/atsimg]

Too often than not, it is easy to get tripped up in ones ego when one sees the potential abuse of new found powers that one can utilize when studying; Occultism, Mysticism, and all Esoterica.

there is a "safety" built into the system, however. it is ultimately a single source, from which all the forces arise - i'll say "GOD the UNIVERSE" for simplicity - and there is no possible way that anyone who is not pure-hearted is going to be granted the ability to do any magic(k) that can really do any harm to themselves or anyone else.

no matter how well one masters the magick of spells, circles, and charms, they are still only allowed to advance within a certain parameter. if there is a desire and effort toward Agape, then the heart becomes purer through love, and love becomes easier to live, and so on. as thresholds are crossed and new distances bridged, the potential for magick is likewise expanded. this is a slow process but all processes must run their course according to humanity's cadence because spirit's pace is faster than the speed of light.
but if there is no change and improvement, within, abilities and opportunities will remain severely limited and can not be moved by any thing that anyone thinks to do.

there are fail-safes in more areas of our life than we realize.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Accepting duality is accepting the world as it is, accepting the evil of the world as it is. Accepting Evil as equal to Good.

Duality is the Knowledge of Good and Evil. To have a perfect world, the knowledge of evil must be taken away.

In reality, duality is merely an excuse to do evil.

The occult is "hidden" because at its heart it is pure evil, and evil flees from the light. The occultic secret societies keep secrets because they have something to hide, that their purposes are evil, that their rituals are evil.

Job 24:13,15,17 (NIV) "There are those who rebel against the light, who do not know its ways or stay in its paths... The eye of the adulterer watches for dusk; he thinks, 'No eye will see me,' and he keeps his face concealed... For all of them, deep darkness is their morning; they make friends with the terrors of darkness."

Isa 28:15 (NIV) You boast, "... for we have made a lie our refuge, and falsehood our hiding place."

As the culture grows darker, the occult covens and secret societies will become more open.

The positive side of spirituality cannot be considered "occult"

Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing. (John 18:20)

The positive side of spirituality is taught openly, the rituals of positive spirituality, baptism and communion, are printed openly in the Bible.

No Christian takes an oath on pain of death that he not reveal the secrets of Christianity. Quite the opposite.

But the occultists must use secrecy while they perform evil rituals in an attempt to "transcend morality", when in reality all they are doing in giving worship to the dark side.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Chainmaker]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
hmmm I got this all screwed up lol

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
whoopsie doublepost

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

Well yeah some of us are bad at times and have the propensity to be bad some of the time.
But not all are bad. And with occultism there is a duality that happens
These things are ultimately there to simply help one:
nosce ti ipsum

All humans ARE bad. We have the potential for good or evil, but we have all done evil and are forever tainted by the negative side, unless that Evil is cleansed, and we can't cleanse our dark side it is part of our nature, only God can purify us.

WORSHIPPING, CELEBRATING, ACCEPTING DUALITY IS

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You do a bang up job of illustrating just why the knowledge has been concealed and why certain individual don't recognize it even in plain sight. Thankfully you cannot report me to the Church and have me burned.

It has nothing to do with embracing duality as something more desireable nor making excuses to do evil. The dark path serves the self while the light path serves divine will by submitting the ego. One seeks division while the other seeks union. Good and evil are polarity and therefore not union. Power may be achieved and it depends on the will directing it.

It can corrupt you if you are easily tempted to use it for selfish gain without consideration of the consequences. I suppose it's like a gun, just a tool. In itself it is neither bad or good, it functions under the actions of the one wielding it. Either way, you get back what you put out there. The warnings are there as ignorant sheep can be forgiven of their ignorance but one with the knowledge is held responsible for they KNOW what they do. Do unto others...

I hate to break it to you but when you pray, you are a practitioner of these arts but only one with some familiarity with the knowledge would understand that.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

You do a bang up job of illustrating just why the knowledge has been concealed and why certain individual don't recognize it even in plain sight. Thankfully you cannot report me to the Church and have me burned.

It has nothing to do with embracing duality as something more desireable nor making excuses to do evil. The dark path serves the self while the light path serves divine will by submitting the ego. One seeks division while the other seeks union. Good and evil are polarity and therefore not union. Power may be achieved and it depends on the will directing it.

It can corrupt you if you are easily tempted to use it for selfish gain without consideration of the consequences. I suppose it's like a gun, just a tool. In itself it is neither bad or good, it functions under the actions of the one wielding it. Either way, you get back what you put out there. The warnings are there as ignorant sheep can be forgiven of their ignorance but one with the knowledge is held responsible for they KNOW what they do. Do unto others...

I hate to break it to you but when you pray, you are a practitioner of these arts but only one with some familiarity with the knowledge would understand that.

Praying to God directly is positive spirituality, it is far removed from occultism.

I understand occultism quite well, as I formerly practiced it.

If you continue along the occultist path, eventually the evil of the “ascended masters” will finally become apparent to you, but you will be hooked like a drug and you will make excuses to continue, eventually taking the view that morality is relative(we already saw this view in an above post) and you must ascend above it (practice blatantly evil rituals) in order to reach true enlightenment. That is the Left Hand Path, and it is in truth, the ONLY path of the occultist. White magic is a falsehood that is ridiculed secretly by the adepts, even if they continue to preach it outwardly. The heart of occultism is using spiritual power for selfish reasons, the idea of self-enlightenment, or “saving yourself”, is a non-humble, prideful idea that is antithesis to the doctrine of the One God, who demands repentance of sins and worship of Him alone.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Not an accurate view at all. It sounds like you were deceived and got tricked into doing things you shouldn't have.

And so, if I read you right, you're basically condenming Buddhism and anyone else that has different beliefs. I'm not sure your path has changed. No, correction, you're definitely still on it.

Really, I apologize for the snippiness. It isn't to denigrate your beliefs in any way. I would think you would understand not everyone will be on exactly the same path.

My exposure has shown that it is far more encompassing than merely self-serving magicianry. Things are generally a bit more gray than pure black or white. If you are granted power and are serving the light, what you get is lasting; one can be trusted not to use it. Serving the dark is not to even have your own power but to submit will to malevolent entities, it may be intense but it is fleeting and self-destructive.

Another twist to me even being exposed came about as a sincerely prayer in the very way you would espouse for something that would be of benefit to another person who was suffering terribly. After that, the knowledge started coming. What first came was definitely incomplete and I could have taken a dark, self-serving path based upon it but I did not. I just kept finding more, pretty much whatever I asked for. Perhaps the person I prayed for and I can be trusted with it and it came with God's blessing. Life circumstances have improved beyond measure and I am grateful for it. Now, she is in the position to help others and is currently doing so where before everything seemed hopeless and destitute.

There's that old joke about the guy getting sent three boats and a helicopter. I wasn't that foolish.

[edit on 12/27/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

You accuse me of being closed to an alternative perspective. However, "Let those who have eyes to see," who is really closed to an alternative perspective. Sir, mam, whichever may be the case, I think it's blatantly obvious who is really "closed for business."

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Buddhism is pagan religion, celebrating duality, and it is false.

And that surely is Satan who wants you to see things as "gray", again that's dualism, and the point is to make excuses for evil.

Satan can give you the power to heal, to cure disease, and he presents himself as an angel of light.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

“There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For whoever does these things is detestable to the Lord; and because of these detestable things the Lord your God will drive them out before you. You shall be blameless before the Lord your God. For those nations, which you shall dispossess, listen to those who practice witchcraft and to diviners, but as for you, the Lord your God has not allowed you to do so. (Deut. 18:10-14)

"Do not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the Lord your God." (Lev. 19:31)

Yep, I am closed for business when it comes to anything spiritual that is not of Christ, any spirituality from any religion or belief system other than through Christ is spirituality through Satan.

And the occultic Hitler and his occultic Nazis, who were trying to bring back pagan religion and used the swastika because of its association with the racist Hindu pagan religion which is the foundation of Buddhism, is the prime example of why that

occultism, paganism, dualism is BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Chainmaker]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

judgment is BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chainmaker
Buddhism is pagan religion, celebrating duality, and it is false.

...any spirituality from any religion or belief system other than through Christ is spirituality through Satan.

Ok, that's a very, very sad for you. You have my sympathy. You let evil men control your mind.

Enlightenment = Duality, how utterly farcical.

I understand what Jesus is saying and it is quite occult at its roots. It is allegory and simple instructions for those that lack understanding. In a way, you could say I do accept Jesus and his teachings. They seem quite compatible with Buddha.

I've seen earlier text that isn't quite so absolute and controlling. I'm familiar enough with what you are saying. That isn't what God sent me since he knows me better and knows this way isn't the best path for me-- not quite technically detailed enough for me and too much ritual.

You are very dualistic and polarized. You celebrate it with fanaticism. At the profane, literal level these books are Satanic tools. As meaning unfolds, contradictions evaporate and it becomes more of God. Just something I noticed but those truths are not revealed to all.

Some even forget where it is told:

Isiah 45:6-7 KJV

6) That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

7) I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

God creates duality and encompasses ALL. You cannot divide Him; he is unity. He isn't a He nor anything you can understand in human terms.

I suppose you might be inclined to say "Even the Devil can quote scripture for his purpose." Of course that was Shakespear, occultist extraordinaire, so never mind.

Sigh and Blessings.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Yep, I am closed for business when it comes to anything spiritual that is not of Christ, any spirituality from any religion or belief system other than through Christ is spirituality through Satan.

I am sure you'll thoroughly enjoy this thread then!!
Here's a linky, enjoy!! The Islamic and Christian Attempt

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment" (John 7:24).

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment" (John 7:24).

I am saddened I cannot help you free your mind just a little bit. I feel it in the pit of my stomach. I do not seek to be adversarial. But, I guess I have to let it go. It's late anyway and I'm falling asleep at the keys.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Don't be saddened for those who will be lost by the wayside. They are not victims of ignorance,only of intolerance and blindness. I shed no tears for those who will not see.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Ok, that's a very, very sad for you. You have my sympathy. You let evil men control your mind.

Jesus controls my mind now, not evil men.

Enlightenment = Duality, how utterly farcical.

Then why do you go on to equate enlightenment with the duality of God a few sentences later?

I understand what Jesus is saying and it is quite occult at its roots. It is allegory and simple instructions for those that lack understanding. In a way, you could say I do accept Jesus and his teachings. They seem quite compatible with Buddha.

Not at all, he proclaimed himself the Jewish Messiah, the Son of God, equal to the Father, and said that people could be saved only through his sacrifice, through belief in him as the only way to salvation, nothing about self-enlightenment or many paths.

I've seen earlier text that isn't quite so absolute and controlling. I'm familiar enough with what you are saying. That isn't what God sent me since he knows me better and knows this way isn't the best path for me-- not quite technically detailed enough for me and too much ritual.

You either agree or disagree with Jesus claim, his exclusionary and divisive claim to be the One and Only way to salvation is consistent with the claim of YHWH throughout the Old Testament to be the One and Only God who alone would judge and who could save people.

You are very dualistic and polarized. You celebrate it with fanaticism. At the profane, literal level these books are Satanic tools. As meaning unfolds, contradictions evaporate and it becomes more of God. Just something I noticed but those truths are not revealed to all.

I take Jesus at his word, I don't need to try to twist his words to get around his divisive and exclusionary and intolerant claim.

Some even forget where it is told:

Isiah 45:6-7 KJV

6) That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

7) I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

God creates duality and encompasses ALL. You cannot divide Him; he is unity. He isn't a He nor anything you can understand in human terms.

God is Spirit, he does not have a gender, but he presents himself as masculine, as the Dominant Leader. We his followers are his Bride.

God did create everything including Satan and Evil, he has the Knowledge of Good and Evil that he warned us against, but Adam and Eve had to have it. Luckily for us, having free will himself, God chooses to be Perfect Good and oppose evil. After all this reality is over those who believed in the sacrifice of Jesus and accepted his mercy and polarized themselves toward the light as he commanded them to will get their reward. Everyone who rejected the light, and made excuses for evil, will not get Everlasting Life. Then God will go ahead and lock up the Knowledge of Evil and keep it wherever he keeps it, far away from us.

There is a Tree of Life, and a Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, and I choose to stop eating from the dualist Tree of Knowledge, and be humble and polarize myself toward the Light, so that I can get to eating from the Tree of Life.

Evil is Destruction. I don't want that knowledge anymore, God can have it, he's the only one that can keep it locked up. Everyone who just has to have the Knowledge of Evil will get their Destruction. If God chose to be Perfect Evil, then everything would cease to exist.

I suppose you might be inclined to say "Even the Devil can quote scripture for his purpose." Of course that was Shakespear, occultist extraordinaire, so never mind.

Sigh and Blessings.

Anyone can pick out a verse here or there to support whatever viewpoint or belief system, but taken as a whole the Gospel is evident. One way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join