It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschilds proof ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by queuepolitely

Check this out! Don't read them just know what they are.
If this isn't obvious, you don't have to research anything. It's called a
Global Carte Blanche

Got it. Ha ha I didn't think I would be able to find it.

Carte Blanche

Just add the cost of these two items. I have come to the conclusion that
certain people just say what they want and it happens. Rothchilds,
Vanderbuilts, Rockefellers, Carte Blanche. Still don't get it?

[edit on 18-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

From the BOE act of 1946:

Transfer of Bank stock to Treasury.
— (1) On the appointed day —
(a)
the whole of the existing capital stock of the Bank (hereinafter referred to as “ Bank stock ” ) shall, by virtue of this section, be transferred, free of all trusts, liabilities and incumbrances, to such person as the Treasury may by order nominate, to be held by that person on behalf of the Treasury;
(b)
the Treasury shall issue, to the person who immediately before the appointed day is registered in the books of the Bank as the holder of any Bank stock, the equivalent amount of stock created by the Treasury for the purpose (hereinafter referred to as the “ Government stock ” ).

Nationalising the Bank of England in 1946 made little difference in practice. The state did acquire all the shares but the government had no money to pay for the shares, so instead of receiving money for their shares, the shareholders were issued with government stocks. Although the state now received the operating profits of the bank, this was offset by the fact that the government now had to pay interest on the new stocks it had issued to pay for the shares. Whilst the Bank of England is now state-owned our money supply is once again almost entirely in private hands, with 97% of it being in the form of interest bearing loans of one sort or another, created by private commercial banks.

Mr. Blenkinsop asked the Secretary of State for Trade whether he has granted any exemptions under Section 27(9) of the Companies Act 1976; and if he will make a statement.

Mr. Clinton Davis The Secretary of State has granted one exemption under Section 27(9) of the Companies Act 1976 in favour of Bank of England Nominees Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Bank of England. Bank of England Nominees Ltd. have given a number of undertakings about the use to be made of the exemption. They will hold securities as nominee only on behalf of Heads of State and their immediate family, Governments, official bodies controlled or closely related to Governments, and international organisations formed by Governments or official bodies. They will in turn seek certain assurances from anyone in the eligible categories who wishes them to hold the securities as that person's nominee. These assurances are to cover (a) the fact that the person is the beneficial owner of the securities to be held by Bank of England Nominees Ltd.; (b) that the beneficial owner will not use his interest in any securities held by Bank of England Nominees Ltd. to influence the affairs of the company in which shares are held except as shareholders in general meetings of that company; (c) that the beneficial owner is aware of his overriding obligation, under Section 33 of the Companies Act 1967 as amended, to disclose his interest to the company in which shares are held if he is interested in 5 per cent. or more of that company's share capital.
Bank of England Nominees Ltd. has also undertaken to make a report annually to the Secretary of State for Trade of the identity of those for whom it holds securities, and, provided that it holds securities for two or more people, the total value of the securities held. The contents of such reports are to be confidential to the Secretary of State.

Bank of England Nominees Limited was granted an exemption by Edmund Dell, Secretary of State for Trade, from the disclosure requirements under Section 27(9) of the Companies Act 1976 , because, “it was considered undesirable that the disclosure requirements should apply to certain categories of shareholders.”

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Sure, but where's the evidence that the people you mention are saying the words that are converted into actions, bypassing the illusion of democracy?

BB

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
N.M. Rothschild , London - Bank of England
| |
Brown, Shipley - Morgan Grenfell - Lazard - |
& Company & Company Brothers |
| | | |
--------------------| -------| | |
| | | | | |
Alex Brown - Brown Bros. - Lord Mantagu - Morgan et Cie -- Lazard ---|
& Son | Harriman Norman | Paris Bros |
| | / | N.Y. |
| | | | | |
| Governor, Bank | J.P. Morgan Co -- Lazard ---|
| of England / N.Y. Morgan Freres |
| 1924-1938 / Guaranty Co. Paris |
| / Morgan Stanley Co. | /
| / | \Schroder Bank
| / | Hamburg/Berlin
| / Drexel & Company /
| / Philadelphia /
| / /
| / Lord Airlie
| / /
| / M. M. Warburg Chmn J. Henry Schroder
| | Hamburg --------- marr. Virginia F. Ryan
| | | grand-daughter of Otto
| | | Kahn of Kuhn Loeb Co.
| | |
| | |
Lehman Brothers N.Y -------------- Kuhn Loeb Co. N. Y.
| | --------------------------
| | | |
| | | |
Lehman Brothers - Mont. Alabama Solomon Loeb Abraham Kuhn
| | __|______________________|_________
Lehman-Stern, New Orleans Jacob Schiff/Theresa Loeb Nina Loeb/Paul Warburg
- ------------------------- | | |
| | Mortimer Schiff James Paul Warburg
_____________|_______________/ |
| | | | |
Mayer Lehman | Emmanuel Lehman \
| | | \
Herbert Lehman Irving Lehman \
| | | \
Arthur Lehman \ Phillip Lehman John Schiff/Edith Brevoort Baker
/ | Present Chairman Lehman Bros
/ Robert Owen Lehman Kuhn Loeb - Granddaughter of
/ | George F. Baker
| / |
| / |
| / Lehman Bros Kuhn Loeb (1980)
| / |
| / Thomas Fortune Ryan
| | |
| | |
Federal Reserve Bank Of New York |
|||||||| |
______National City Bank N. Y. |
| | |
| National Bank of Commerce N.Y ---|
| | \
| Hanover National Bank N.Y.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Chase National Bank N.Y. \
| |
| |
Shareholders - National City Bank - N.Y. |
- ----------------------------------------- |
| /
James Stillman /
Elsie m. William Rockefeller /
Isabel m. Percy Rockefeller /
William Rockefeller Shareholders - National Bank of Commerce N. Y.
J. P. Morgan -----------------------------------------------
M.T. Pyne Equitable Life - J.P. Morgan
Percy Pyne Mutual Life - J.P. Morgan
J.W. Sterling H.P. Davison - J. P. Morgan
NY Trust/NY Edison Mary W. Harriman
Shearman & Sterling A.D. Jiullard - North British Merc. Insurance
| Jacob Schiff
| Thomas F. Ryan
| Paul Warburg
| Levi P. Morton - Guaranty Trust - J. P. Morgan
|
|
Shareholders - First National Bank of N.Y.
- -------------------------------------------
J.P. Morgan
George F. Baker
George F. Baker Jr.
Edith Brevoort Baker
US Congress - 1946-64
|
|
|
|
|
Shareholders - Hanover National Bank N.Y.
- ------------------------------------------
James Stillman
William Rockefeller
|
|
|
|
|
Shareholders - Chase National Bank N.Y.
- ---------------------------------------
George F. Baker

House Banking Committee Staff Report of August, 1976
Didnt come out great link here: www.land.netonecom.net...

[edit on 12/18/2009 by queuepolitely]

[edit on 12/18/2009 by queuepolitely]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Nationalising the Bank of England in 1946 made little difference in practice.

Thanks for the info queuepolitely, and I fully agree with you here.

Even in the case of the Federal Reserve, which is private, it makes little difference. The Federal Reserve gives back most of their profit to the US Treasury anyhow. (PDF)

IMO, central Banks are mostly a control mechanism for the elite, not a profit center in itself. As long as it's their men who heads the bank, it makes little difference whether it's private or nationalized. (and notice the preference for "independent" central banks, meaning no government intervention - be it nationalized or privatized)

When their man is in, they are able to set interest rates, control money supply, and of course, cause booms and depressions at will. The elite sets these policies months, if not years ahead of time at various power meetings such as the Bilderberg Group. They are thus able to profit a great deal from knowing these policies way ahead of the sheeple or John Q. Investor.

Didnt come out great link here: www.land.netonecom.net...

If it ever happens again you can use ATS's "code" tags:

N.M. Rothschild , London - Bank of England
| |
Brown, Shipley - Morgan Grenfell - Lazard - |
& Company & Company Brothers |
| | | |
--------------------| -------| | |
| | | | | |
Alex Brown - Brown Bros. - Lord Mantagu - Morgan et Cie -- Lazard ---|
& Son | Harriman Norman | Paris Bros |
| | / | N.Y. |

Beautiful, ain't it?

Perhaps a friendly Mod will put the codes in for you.

[edit on 18/12/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
reply to post by Spiro

Spiro,
Perhaps you missed this specification in the OP:

But I want hard facts, not documentaries that tell stories with little evidence.

The site you link to is so full of BS, I don't even know where to begin.

lol, erm, ok then. Please keep that in mind when your using Wiki

Be safe and be well.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

If you had bothered to even read the thread, you'd have seen that I disagreed with what was posted on wiki because no citations were given.

Oh, i see. You we're just trying to be a smart ass.

[edit on 18/12/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

In fairness, I should point out that the clip you posted was awesome. IMO, Money Masters is an excellent documentary.

I was referring to your bibliotecapleyades.net links.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You say you are researching the banks, Just follow the money, friend, and you will soon find out that the Rothschilds own practically everything. The oil industry, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, groceries, everything. They decide the prices, when a war is to happen, when it stops, how much you will pay for gas today. Follow the money.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
reply to post by Spiro

The site you link to is so full of BS, I don't even know where to begin.

Why do you say that?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

You say you are researching the banks, Just follow the money, friend, and you will soon find out that the Rothschilds own practically everything. The oil industry, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, groceries, everything. They decide the prices, when a war is to happen, when it stops, how much you will pay for gas today. Follow the money.

Just "follow the money"? That's all it takes? If it it were so obvious one would have thought there would be heaps of studies around demonstrating this and making this thread quite moot.

As yet, I've not seen any compelling evidence that the Rothschilds own everything. It seems to be a matter of faith at the moment that such a claim is true.

BB

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Billy, it is called a search engine. Look here:

The Rothschilds have been in control of the world for a very long time, their tentacles reaching into many aspects of our daily lives, as is documented in the following timeline. However, before you jump to the timeline, please read this invaluable introduction which will tell you who the Rothschilds are as oppose to who they claim to be.

The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

You will find that approximately 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews. These people knowingly lie to the world with their claims that the land of Israel is theirs by birthright, when in actual fact their real homeland is over 800 miles away in Georgia.

So, next time you hear an Israeli Prime Minister bleating about the so-called persecution of the Jews, consider this, every Prime Minister of Israel has been an Ashkenazi Jew. Therefore when all these Prime Ministers have curried favour with the West for their re-establishment of a Jewish homeland, they have knowingly and deliberately lied to you, as they were never from that region, and they well know it, because it is they who call themselves Ashkenazi Jews.

The Book of Revelation, Chapter 2, Verse 9, states the following which would appear to be about these Ashkenazi Jews:

"I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

The most wealthy bloodline in the world bar none and the leader of the Ashkenazi Jews in the world today is the Rothschild family. As you will see in the timeline, the Rothschilds have obtained this position through lies, manipulation and murder. Their bloodline also extends into the Royal Families of Europe, and the following family names: Astor; Bundy; Collins; duPont; Freeman; Kennedy; Morgan; Oppenheimer; Rockefeller; Sassoon; Schiff; Taft; and Van Duyn.

www.iamthewitness.com...

More....

THE ROTHSCHILD DYNASTY

The Power Of The Rothschilds

U.N. study says 2% of adults in the world own half the global wealth

Rothschild Timeline

THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD

This research took me a whole 10 minutes.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Pretty outstanding research indeed.
These "engines" appear quite useful.

Could you enlightened us as to how you determined the accuracy of these links?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Oh, probably the same way you do on your links. It's a moot point, I will not argue it. time is way too short to argue over a link's validity. I did include many and not just one. All signs point to what I say being true. If you choose not to believe, then by all means do so.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The Khazar theory of european jewry has been thoroughly debunked by modern science. Namely genetics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Been ill for a while but thats to all who posted, seems the thread may have died the death so with have a good look through all the research and links attached.

I do believe that there is a top fraternity overviewing all, just wanted to get my hands across or at least interesting evidence to talk about with friends who even think TV is not produced !!! No, all the TOp Gear stunts are real and filmed as things happen dooh

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join