It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien graveyard found in Rwanda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If these are aliens then someone must confirm this find. Who are these aliens who are 7 feet tall and where did they come from? They definitely dont look to be humans.

If they did not have ears. nose, mouth or eyes then how did they get to where they were?

Scientists say they have found an extraterrestrial cemetery in central Africa that is at least 500 years old!
“There must be 200 bodies buried there and not a single one of them is human,” Dr. Hugo Childs, the Swiss anthropologist, told reporters in Kigali, Rwanda.

“They are in amazing state of preservation to be so old,” he added. “Soil and tissue samples indicate the bodies have been in the ground since the 1400s. We’re now trying to figure out where they came from – and what killed them.”

Dr. Childs and his colleagues reportedly discovered the alien graveyard on a routine survey of the Rwandan jungle.

They originally thought they had stumbled on the remains of a centuries-old village. But excavation reportedly revealed nothing but alien bodies – stacked in fives in a jungle clearing.

“The creatures themselves were much taller and skinnier than humans,” said the expert.

“They stood about 7 feet tall and they were not any bigger around than small sapling trees.

“Their heads were larger than the average man’s and they had no mouth, nose or eyes to speak of.

“I assume that they communicated with one another telepathically and moved around like bats with some kind of biological radar.”

Source: weeklyworldnews.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
You heard it first here folks!
From the same people that bring you....Bat Boy!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
theres already a thread about this and how can u possibly believe the source in which the story came from?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
World Weekly News?..

Credibility - 30...
Not buying this

cheers

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Solidus Green eye

World Weekly News?..

Credibility - 30..

I think that's a little too generous. I feel the WWN credibility is more like -∞, but that's just me.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by platipus

theres already a thread about this and how can u possibly believe the source in which the story came from?

I dont think there is smoke without fire, so who know there might be some truth in it. I dont think I believe that this could be true, but maybe you guys can reveal if this is a hoax or is something there to it.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

No. No truth. Why would you think so? Have you looked for any other sources?
Have you tried to find out who Dr. Hugo Childs is?

No. Probably not.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well I do believe in aliens however, I don't think the government would just splash it out all over the news...knowing them. They always keep things away from us to stop panic arising and now if they found 200 bodies - surely that would cause a mass havoc around the world?

It'll probably be a hoax but someday, I'm waiting for the real thing.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Have you tried to find out who Dr. Hugo Childs is?

I havent but I will try to find out, but I know about the Bat Boy thing and that it was fake.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Seriously. Shouldn't there be a form that ATS members should have to fill out before creating threads like this?

How responsible of you to make your thread title a definitive statement...

Alien graveyard found in Rwanda

....when your post content asks for confirmation....

If these are aliens then someone must confirm this find.

Your thread makes a joke of this place.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

And it's getting worse everyday... I'm convinced that most of these types of threads are being made by the 10 to 12 year old age group.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Erich von Datiken?
Sounds like someone's idea of a p* take on Erich von Daniken..

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Weekly World News is a well known fake source bud. They openly admit it, it's for entertainment only.

Please read the site your on, before posting this trash.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

How responsible of you to make your thread title a definitive statement...

I think we need to discuss if this is alien body thing is true or not. I know the reputation of WWN on ATS but then if I ask for opinion then I think I have a right to. I dont think that makes me irresponsible

If you think this thread is a joke then you are entitled to your opinion

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Look at your sources... and if all else fails... Do a search on the subject.
Above Top Secret

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

It is a joke! Everything on that site is FAKE. It's not a real news site! It's not even worth discussing!

It's for ENTERTAINMENT ONLY!

What is wrong with you?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
lol it always amazes me. A person will post something like this and instead of just laughing and saying yeah it is fake maybe i should read what i post next time. They cling to it like it MAY be true, simply amazing.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zsaqulz78th

It is a joke! Everything on that site is FAKE. It's not a real news site! It's not even worth discussing!

It's for ENTERTAINMENT ONLY!

What is wrong with you?

Seconded...and I swear most of this thread agrees...however it may just be a innocent guy unknown of the site and its fakeness

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zsaqulz78th

it is a Fake news scource but in recent times they seem to have started to add real articles to their site. making it harder for people to know that its mostly a hoax site.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

top topics

<<   2 >>

join