It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puma Punku, Wonders of the world - Cosmic Wakening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

www.youtube.com

Pumu Punku one of the most incredible unexplaind ancient ruins in the world more incredible than the pyramids

Supposedly the wheel hadnt even been invented at the point Puma Punku was built So what they want us to believe is stone age people that that Supposedly didnt even have the knowledge to invent a wheel managed to create this amazing structure
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Good video of the ancient ruins of Puma Punku one of the most unexplainible temple ruins in the world
located in the highlands of Bolivia

very intresting more impossible to build than the pyramids
for ancient man to build this struture with stone age tools would of been impossible it make you wonder how was it done

www.youtube.com

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Very fascinating site indeed. I wonder, though, if what we assume about the culture that built it is accurate. For instance the mummified bodies of shamans have been excavated, and it is theorized that it was a place of worship (and human sacrifice). There are even images depicted on artifacts uncovered there, which to me suggests that this culture did have a language to communicate with, and it is probably a matter of time before we discover what their language was.

While no writing has been found (or at least none that I am aware of) I feel that the site will be explained fully in time. Maybe they kept their written documents on materials that wouldn't have survived as well as stone... it's unlikely I know. Better than speculating they got help from beyond the stars though.

Still it is an amazing feat of human ingenuity! What those people accomplished is just awe-inspiring.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Determining the age of these ruins has been a focus of researchers since the site's discovery. Currently archaeologists date the beginning of the Tiwanaku culture to some time around 1500 BC, and the construction of the Pumapunku complex to around 200 BC.

Vs.

Most authorities regard the wheel as one of the oldest and most important inventions, which originated in ancient Mesopotamia in the 5th millennium BC (Ubaid period), originally in the function of potter's wheels. Near the northern side of the Caucasus several graves were found, in which since 3700 BC people had been buried on wagons and carts.

Although they did not develop the wheel proper, the Olmec and certain other western hemisphere cultures seem to have approached it, as wheel-like worked stones have been found on objects identified as children's toys dating to about 1500 BC.

It is an amazing & intriguing site, but there's no need to utilize hyperbole to push the subject. Puma Punku is more than capable of inspiring awe all on it's own without embellishment.

It's not more impossible to build than the pyramids, and while the Tiwanaku have not been conclusively proven to have access to the wheel, recent discoveries as quoted above are working towards showing that they may have. Extensive looting at Puma Punku has effectively destroyed the archaeological record of the site, making this difficult.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by D.E.M.]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicWakening

www.youtube.com

Pumu Punku one of the most incredible unexplaind ancient ruins in the world more incredible than the pyramids

Supposedly the wheel hadnt even been invented at the point Puma Punku was built So what they want us to believe is stone age people that that Supposedly didnt even have the knowledge to invent a wheel managed to create this amazing structure

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

I tried to look for the age of Puma Punku and the Journal of Architectural Historians Volume 59 (a real organization) says it was built in 200 BC. I don't buy it one bit. The people who aged it was JEAN-PIERRE PROTZEN AND STELLA E. NAIR who wrote the article On Reconstructing Tiwanaku Architecture. This article was in the Publication, and how they aged it was by the where there smoke there's fire method. The claim since it was thought to be the center of civilization of the same name which flourished 300 BC to 1100 AD that it must have been built then (sounds familiar doesn't it, same thing with the pyramids). They are going by the belief that since those are the people that where there (at the time no writing in the culture) that they had to do it, what a great connection. I will say that the article shows and in fact shows that the builders did something so amazing that we still don't know today. I will post links to their pdf article, which in my opinion helps to underline that their theory of those people and that time frame is dead wrong.

It's so amazing that everything from the pyramids in Egypt to Baalbek in Lebanon to the ruins throughout the Americas and even Japan and India (you can also include the weird ruins in parts of eastern europe and russia and china), all over this planet fits a timeline that happens to be within the 5,000 year range. And they as a main stream academic group are the only ones that really took a look at it, why is that? The same reason you don't hear alot about these far off places and ancient people (Sumerians). If the main stream academics actually did thorough investigation into these areas, they would essentially find out that many of this stuff especially Baalbek's massive structures and Puma Pumku and the underwater Megaliths of off japan had to have been built at times when the world was just coming out of it's last ice age at least. Because many of the places are underwater or in deserts that where lush or temperate and (like the Sphinx) showed water damage etc. etc.. It would destroy what has been established, what has been accepted, and what the the cover story is for our species history.

The only reason that you have them all over certain areas like the pyramids (both in south america and Egypt), is because they are so big and large that someone had to say something. So there is a conspiracy of silence going on where everybody has an interest in power to hide our origins. Selfish reasons (religion or pride saying thats OUR peoples monuments) and just plain fear. Fear of finding out a truth that may be so big that we would hate our political, academic and religious for lying so long and not telling us what truth they know. We are a people that have forgotten either on purpose, expediency (after the cataclysm lost records) and/or by accident our true history. People wonder how can something this big become a secret or people don't rush out and correct the mainstream reporting. Because we have been dumbed down to a point where we can't or won't look at the real world, just somebodies else say so.

belden-adams.com...

www.gsd.harvard.edu...

en.wikipedia.org...-ProtzenNair2000-1

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Absurd,

Tiwanaku has been radiocarbon dated with hundreds and hundreds of samples traken from there and from the surrounding area, as has the Great pyramid.

There are no undersea "megaliths" off the coast of Japan. There are some perfectly natural formations off the island of Yonaguni-Jima.

Harte

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Its an enigma.
Great video CosmicWakening,Did you make the film-I noticed the you tube name was the same as yours.

If you did,well done and good job!
Heck of an interesting place,I've read a bit about it,and if I remember correctly,someone has the idea that water was used to carve the highly accurate lines in the stone-not saying thats correct,but a possibility..

Even if water was used to cut the grooves,it would have had to have been pressurised massivley,something that as far as we know from our evidence,was not possible for the ancients to achieve(without utilising the force of a river maybe,but no river here)
That is aside from the ability to carry the giant blocks to their location.
That alone would have been one hell of a task.
Did they have help?
Who knows-but we know they had some serious knowledge.

top topics

join