It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am nobody - ask me anything

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mushibrain

Assuming God is real and can do everything: can God make a rock that is too heavy for Himself to pick up?
A truism:
Once there was a job to do and "everybody" thought "somebody" would do it. In the end "nobody" did it.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Koalabunny]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
Well lets see, nothing is going your way. Nothing seems to make your day. mmmmm...
If you want to read some ATS chicken soup for your soul, ...
I feel similar to you dude. ...
If you want women...

Thanks dude, checking out the thread. I think I am fine, lucky I'd say. But yes it's tough out there. And I get the bad moments, I am sure everybody does. You need to work hard at everything but also you need luck. But the most important thing is to be honest to yourself pursue your own version of happiness and don't listen to what others say you want or want to be in order to be happy. I am OK for women, one is more than enough

The point I was trying to make (I am not that eloquent) is that people are fed this celebrity sh!t, so when you see the post like I am a spy, or I am illuminati or I'm something glamorous, you get pages and pages of responses to the thread. Whilst when you say, I am nobody, the thread doesn't go anywhere.

Which proves my point actually, so I cannot complain here
. No one wants to talk to nobody, and it has nothing to do with what this nobody can offer in terms of human interaction, but all want to talk to somebody even if that somebody is an ass.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmRobot

Originally posted by mushibrain
.... Hmm a nobody who's somebody said something like that? who's that nobody
?

It’s derived from a famous quote. I can’t remember its exact wording. The gist was something like: ‘Striving to be better/more than others, is erroneous’. Which can be tied to the “oneness” and “service to others” principles. Which then can be tied “backwards” to your original “nobody” post in the sense that you’re a person who “understood” those principles in a positive way. Which, btw, would make you a good President of the United States, hehe.

Cool, but I don't think I'd like to be a president (but thanks, it felt good
) or rule in any way or form - too much pressure to become as corrupted as humans get. Some can withstand this pressure and be great leaders; many others buckle under that pressure. I know that I don't want to find out and test my decency in that way.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
Why do guys have nipples?
Why does Hawaii have interstates?
Why do we call it a hot water heater?
Why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?
I could go on, but I think that's enough to count as my annoying deed for the day.
TA

Nice set of questions, I never said I'll guarantee a correct answer, but I did encourage them, so here we go:

- In the beginning God created lot's of cool things and for the pièce de résistance God created a human. Man was a prototype for a perfect creation (which is woman), after all to get things spot on you need to have a prototype
some of the features in human 2.0 were present in undeveloped form in human 1.0, hence the nipples. Other useless features were abandoned. Now that's where it gets complicated and unclear. The perfect creation was achieved in Eve, but why the prototype was not abandoned I am not absolutely sure. Perhaps God thought that man species will get extinct anyway, so not point to waste divine energy. But women species formed a symbiotic relationship with man species and the rest you guys know - wars, floods, crimes of passion, and so on. Why Eve oh why?

- Hawaii is the place of singularity of time and space. Pretty much like Bermudas. Interstates are called so because these roads do cross other states for a very short distance (approaching zero in length) and then curve back to Hawaii. You can test it by stopping very sharply at any of them. But you must not skid; the acceleration should approach negative infinity values in order to breach the thin gravitational barrier between the two points in space. In other words, the naming of things lost its former purpose. Now we give names for completely different reasons. The naming reasons for the roads in Hawaii are not of geographic nature but of political and financial nature. Whoever pays for the construction also gets to name the road. In case of the roads it was true in USA ever since 1956. This rule should apply pretty much to any naming of roads, buildings and things, i.e. you get what you pay for.

- The hot water heater naming problem is partially related to the previous problem. Tautology is a powerful tool of programming humans. This is a very small part of toolkit in the arsenal of neuro-linguistic programming. By using tautological statements in the name of anything, the controller creates a micro loop in the brain processing of the subject. Because human brain is a quantum system, the laws of quantum physics therefore apply. Well, they are not really laws, but merely models that attempt to describe the reality, but let's not get pedantic now. Thus the reason for this naming is known only to the controller. It is impossible to analyse the effects of this programming by the subjects, since the subject's thinking and the entire existence freezes for a very brief moment in time. The good analogy could be a code debugging, code cannot be aware of the fact that it is being debugged.

- Final question relates to the previous two. These questions make we worry about your state of mind. it is possible that a defect was formed in your hardware (which is usually self correcting) and the parts of your code is accessing memory addresses it should not. Usually, when this happens, your code exchanges corrupted data via its interfaces with the other parts of the code in the Matrix and is eventually detected by the operating system of the Matrix. Such detection usually results in abnormal code termination. I say usually, because in rare cases, code remains untouchable by the operating system until the termination of the OS itself. Analogy in computing would be zombie process, root kit type of the process, virus, OS memory leak, etc. In other words, this is yet another example of neuro-linguistic programming, similar to that mentioned in "1984" novel in a simplified form, such as "war is peace", "Freedom is Slavery". The idea, taking the computing analogy, is to create a wrapper or an adaptor, a proxy environment for a specific piece of code (i.e. you) which gives the impression to the code that it performs one task interfacing with one environment, whereas in reality the code performs a different task interfacing with different environment. Virtual reality, TV information download, and many other aspects of our lives are all examples of this process.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
This is hysterical.

Much better than the 'I am a [someone of extreme importance] (time traveler, extraterrestrial, the elite, descendant of the Illuminati bloodlines, etc.)... ask me questions.'

So, hello there, nobody. I'm a nobody, too.

Thanks, you've read my mind and interpreted the messages with 100% accuracy. I guess some people do think alike; after all they are both from the same stock, both nobodies.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Orwell + The Matrix + Monty Python-esque silliness =

TA

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
Orwell + The Matrix + Monty Python-esque silliness =

TA

you're too kind

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This is NOT glp.... dear Sir..
This site is somewhat more respectful. Lets keep the CRUD to a minimum....

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

Not sure to whom you are referring, but this is BTS, not ATS. This is where ATSers come to let their hair down, act silly, and discuss non-conspiracy related things...

Don't be that guy.

TA

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

A bit of sillyness helps us to stay sane

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
haha.

1 liner (make that two.)

genetics they want. (?) (make it three.)

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koalabunny
Assuming God is real and can do everything: can God make a rock that is too heavy for Himself to pick up?

There are few things God cannot do. God doesn't lie, God doesn't stab in the back, God doesn't betray, God doesn't fail... But making a rock is a piece of cake. Yes, very heavy one too, so heavy in fact that the reality itself (with time, space, matter, energy, and 100s things we haven't discovered yet) would fold into one huge singularity. In this singularity, the logic as we were accustomed to enjoy would not work and self defeating questions like that would be true.

Originally posted by Koalabunny
A truism:
Once there was a job to do and "everybody" thought "somebody" would do it. In the end "nobody" did it.

Yes, it was me, you're welcome.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Sorry, I didn't care about Michael Jackson dying, I don't care about Tiger at all.
. I get your point. Right now, I feel like being a hermit.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
... I get your point. Right now, I feel like being a hermit.

Then this thread is for you
let me ask you a few questions:
- How are you?
- are you happy with what you have?
- How would you score your achievements so far? Happy how you spent your time till now? What would you change?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join