It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO How to Build a UFO Antigravity Electrogravitic Saucer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

If I ever develop a working model, I do not know if I would show others or tell others about it. Knowledge is power and with great power comes great responsibility. If gravitational propulsion technology is real and can be shrunk down to work on car sized vehicles it would turn this world into one big city.

It would give weaker countries like Iran and North Korea the means to deliver warheads to anywhere in the world instead of just a slowly expanding cone around their countries through their use of rockets. It would mix together the stable West with the unstable 3rd World. Pirates and militants would be able to strike anywhere in the world.

Ultimately I do not think these consequences outweigh the tremendous advantages faster than light propulsion offers for all the peaceful people of this world.

As I said in another post I do think Extended Heim Theory and the proposed experiment of a 20+ Tesla magnetic field interacting with a rotating disc or flywheel is the key. The fact that these details were present in the McCandlish ARV flux liner is icing on the cake to me. There are plenty of aluminum flywheels and spun aluminum toroids for Tesla coils out there but good luck building the magnet.

Florida State University is one of the only builders of bitter plate magnets in the world. The magnet technology itself isn't complex, its just sheet metal with bolt holes and cooling holes drilled in it, stacked on top of each other sandwiching an insulator. These magnets are some of the most powerful ever built and could generate the required magnetic fields. The cooling and energy requirements however are enormous.

Building such magnets oneself would require computer aided cutting machines like water jet cutters or CO2 lasers, never mind a whole lot of copper or spending thousands of dollars with a metal fabrication shop.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well the Germans made a nazi ufo named Haunebu and Vril and they flew. The information on how they built was hard to find but I learned how to build part of it. The Thule Society in 1939 developed a revolutionary electromagnetic-gravitic engine which Improved Hans Coler's free energy machine into an Energy Konverter coupled to a Van De Graaf Band Generator and Marconi vortex dynamo (A spherical tank of heated mercury) to create powerful rotating electromagnetic fields that affected gravity and reduced mass.It was designated to be the Thule Triebwerk (Thrustwork a.k.a. Tachynator Drive) and was to be installed in to the Thule designed disc. The Haunebu disc was also made of a special armor called Victalen (Which I don't really know what it was made of). Its control was directed by a Mag Field Impulser 4 (Which I also don't really know what it was made of, I can imagine it was some sort of repelling supermagnet that pushes forward and the craft moves backwards etc.) If you could figure out where to put the drive then I guess you could easily create a Disc craft.

Some helpful sites to look at would be:
Coler Converter Schematics

Mini Van de Graaf Generator Instructions

Another Van de Graaff Generator Tutorial

Some information about How Nazis used Mercury

Reccommended for Extra Information Concerning Haunebu
edit on 11/10/2010 by Darkvampire1011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm just gonna drop some youtube videos by AlienScientist here:

Both share some of the same info, but it's all very good info regardless. This guy is very scientific and logical, and there is nothing outrageous involved here. He has a lot of really great videos, highly recommended.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hello I'd like to build my own "saucer vehicle" too but i'm hindered on how to build the engine i've conclued at least 3 main things ,the craft is like big magnet and the engine can be deadly to the crew and staring it doesn't seem that easy (depends what kind of engine ) where can i find diagrams and accurate instructions and details on atleast how it works? and does the engine need to be a specific size relative to the craft?
edit on 1-5-2012 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nate8727

I think he's referring to a an operational flux liner, which of course there is not.

I think every one here will freely admit that the entire solar system whch is actually relatively small and near compared to the rest of the universe that we have patially explored (through telescopes and probes etc) has happened and is not in doubt.

The last I heard overunity was still unacheivable but mass was reducing and propulsion was still by standard means eg fission, ionisation or fossil fuels.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I would just like this well made video to the thread about Mark McCandlish

www.youtube.com...

He sounds pretty genuine to me. Very interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join