It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was these abductions or just weird dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hello all, Im not sure if this is the right place to post this? I guess the alien forum wouldnt be right... anyway how do I ever begin to explain this!! I have never really spoke about this to anyone before (apart from my Fiancee, I have told her a slight snippet) let alone write about it so it will be hard. Lets go back to when I was a child...

When I was a young child I used to get this dream that I would be able to see myself standing at the top of some stairs in a home that I once lived with my family that was haunted (I wont go into the haunting in detail as its a long story and is a complete other thread which I will post someday). Anyway I would see myself as a 3/4 year old child standing on the top of these stairs and I would jump but would go high up in the air, higher then I would with a normal jump, and I would kind of fly down the stairs and as I reached the bottom I would awake from the dream with a jump. This dream would reoccur for many many years until it suddenly just stopped. Maybe that dream was linked to the haunted house I lived in?

anyway, when I reached 16 years of age, or around that age I began to get these reoccuring dreams that I would be standing outside in this cold and dark yard next to a strange building like a warehouse. I would look up at the sky and would see a bright star. This star got brighter and brighter and looked like it was coming closer to me, the light got so bright that all I could see was white, the light then faded to darkness and then I would find myself in this kind of weird circular corridor with loads of weird doors a mix of tough strange metal which I have never ever seen before and I head towards the north facing one and open it, once the door opens I then awake from the dream in an exausted state like my body is aching all over.

This dream kept reoccuring 2-3 times per week for a good 3 years! although just at the end of that period I got another dream, which had the same star and light in except in a different place. I would dream that I am walking along a street, I look up and the star is there... I go and walk into a huge department store but before I can get fully inside the store the light gets brighter and brighter and I find myself in this weird place with white walls, white floors and white ceilings. I walk through out of the room I am in, and through a long corridor but this time the corridor is in a straight line and I see an opening with sunlight, I walk towards the opening and step outside and then I awake, again feeling exausted and aching... the dreams stopped!

I noticed 4 new moles appear on my arm after that dream? a coincidence? maybe...

1 year after those star dreams, I then began to dream that I could fly, I would soar up into the clouds really high... I would use the ability infront of people too in my dreams? do you think this is linked to the star?

Although last year I actually witnessed a star like object in my dream, and some weird things happened when I see that object with my own awake eyes!

There are more things that have happened, more dreams too which really I should call nightmares and I just can not bring myself to type as I fear those dreams/nightmares!!!

Do you think the dreams of myself seeing that star then being in a weird corridor is an abduction? or just a dream??

I may type more of the things that happened or what I have dreamed about but it just depends on how much or if I get flamed for this post and if my soul will let me type and relive what happened....

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I've had the exact same flying/ floating down the stairs dream since I was a kid. Many dreams of me walking down familiar streets and seeing UFO's very low and very near to me. Also the levitating and flying dreams and showing it to other people. All recurring since I was a wee tike. What does it all mean?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

The floating down the stairs dream seemed very familiar, as if i've read about someone else having the exact same dream.

Very strange.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Have you ever had dreams, or waking nightmares involving the so called "shadow people"?
Any sleep paralysis type experiences?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Its strange how you got these type of dreams too and at a young age just like me....

as for the shadow people, Iv only ever witnessed them once and even thinking about the time it happened sends a shiver down my spine. Iv had the sleep paraylsis once and that was before my teen years.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

The floating down the stairs dream seemed very familiar, as if i've read about someone else having the exact same dream.

Very strange.

I mentioned the floating down the stairs before in an older thread but never went into much detail about it. Maybe it meant my life was to fall downhill in the future haha!

new topics

top topics

join