It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace is the best way to achieve domination over others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Terrorism is not how you convert people to your religion. You convert people by living peacefully among them and eventually overtake them. The world is undergoing a religious revolution and most people remain unaware or don't care. Terrorism is the tip of the iceberg, but the biggest part of the iceberg doesn’t make waves it lies peacefully beneath the water waiting to pounce.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by gdeed]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdeed
Terrorism is not how you convert people to your cause, religion, or whatever. You convert people faster by living peacefully among them and then prosper and propagate, and eventually overtake the indigenous people, their ways of life, and beliefs. We have seen that pattern throughout history. We all want to be loved.

If domination over others is the primary goal then there is no love for others, and peace only a means to an end. There is, in my humble opinion, an inherent flaw in the Machiavellian principle that the means justify the end and probably more true that the means always justify the end. In order to love someone, it is necessary to accept them unconditionally and striving towards peace requires a willingness to love your enemies. As long as domination of others is the purpose there will never be peace.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I agree. A total dedication to non-violence is the only way to defeat the NWO. I'm happy most of you patriots here on ATS are ready to fight and die to defend your country, but this isn't 1776 anymore. If any serious pocket of rebellion sprung up there's no doubt in my mind biological warfare would be implemented and the whole lot of the rebels will be forced to relocate constantly or die.

There is no winning for us if it comes to blows. Like I said in an earlier thread, they have the warfare market cornered.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

If domination over others is the primary goal then there is no love for others, and peace only a means to an end. There is, in my humble opinion, an inherent flaw in the Machiavellian principle that the means justify the end and probably more true that the means always justify the end. In order to love someone, it is necessary to accept them unconditionally and striving towards peace requires a willingness to love your enemies. As long as domination of others is the purpose there will never be peace.

The love is not real and the "peace" only a tool that is used by tyrants. The term, "love your enemies more than your friends" means that you can over take your enemies quicker if they don't know that you know they are your enemies.

America and the world is being manipulated by such tactics.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Yep being passive is something they cannot do something about. The loons in london police have been after my life for 17 years, but i never did one thing. Just shows behind the scenes there are scum that ruin lifes for no reason, and they hate you for being passive as they only make money from crimes and violence.

Only truth will win out, and that means real truths. You cannot just make truth up, it has to be real.

Also the common bond we all share on this planet is that we just want to live our lifes.

The people behind the scenes are into satanism, and the only way you get past that is truths. Its hard to find what real truths are, but they are to each person, and you need to find for yourself, and not follow.

Truth really is the only way forward, but remember there is plenty of rubbish out there.

It really is true, the only thing satanism cannot stand is light, and truths. If you understand the darkness, it has less power over people.

[edit on 12/15/2009 by andy1033]

top topics

join