It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Want to Stop Terrorism, Stop Killing Muslims!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by pujols5

Originally posted by JJay55
reply to post by Bombeni

Good point. You won't hear Islam supporters say that beating women is wrong, killing infidels is wrong, or anything else against Islam. They just accept the behavior and expect non-muslims to also.

Since we are talking about muslims, then bring me a verse that says killing innocent people is allowed, or to trat your women harshly, or to do wrong. Bring your proof, until then you have no credibility.

Don't threaten me. That's just rude. If you know nothing about Islam it isn't anyone's job to teach you. It is your job to learn.
"The Koran is above all a book of war a call to butcher non-Muslims (2:191, 3:141, 4:91, 5:3), to roast them (4:56, 69:30-69:32), and to cause bloodbaths amongst them (47:4). Jews are compared to monkeys and pigs (2:65, 5:60, 7:166), while people who believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God must according to the Koran be fought (9:30)."

Oh looky here, now jjay is starting an argument without no proof, you guys are both a joke and have no credibility to anyone. seriously if you guys actually want to talk here then bring some proof. I ALREADY PROVIDED YOU AND BOMBENI OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS THE PROOF TO BACK UP MY POINT OF VIEW, YOU HAVE YET TO DO THAT. i'll say it again no one will take you seriously until you stop talking out of your behind, AND ACTUALLY BRING SOME PROOFS. this js actually funny, you and bombeni are like the DUMB AND DUMBER, but in all serousness BRING THE PROOF. UNTIL THEN YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY WITH ANYONE.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by pujols5]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I would have thought the logical thing to do was to have Muslims stop killing Muslims.
They were doing it before Iraq was entered and they are still killing each other.
To blame it on anyone else is ignorant.
Like the christian faiths in the sixteenth century, Muslims might eventually stop hurting each other but I doubt it. World domination through breeding is the goal as the expodential growth within family negas the need to bring in converst eventually. When the balance is tipped, you will convert or die.
And they look for an 'AntiChrist' in the West. What a joke - the West has no idea

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
I would have thought the logical thing to do was to have Muslims stop killing Muslims.
They were doing it before Iraq was entered and they are still killing each other.
Like the christian faiths in the sixteenth century, Muslims might eventually stop hurting each other but I doubt it. World domination through breeding is the goal as the expodential growth within family negas the need to bring in converst eventually. When the balance is tipped, you will convert or die.
And they look for an 'AntiChrist' in the West. What a joke - the West has no idea

Well said. But the West isn't going to roll over and die so easily. When WMD fly there will be positive change, until then we are tolerant.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Actually the middle east was pretty stable before the invasion of Iraq compared to the trainwreck that is there now.

It will take a long time for things to settle back down again now that the pot has been stirred, but that doesn't mean that they won't return to order. Why is it America's job to run their country for them?? Why don't they focus on our own country before they go runing around trying to reconstruct other countries.

Of course Muslims will kill each other when they are battling each other for rights to rule the land. This is what always happens in any society. That's just how things work.

You cannot expect an entire society to just let foreign forces come in and tell them how they are going to run their country.

Think about it, long and hard. Would you want the U.S. running YOUR country? Especially by martial law? Some people on this board would probably volunteer to die if martial law was enacted against U.S. citizens, forcing them to do things. It is a very noble cause.

Then you expect Muslims to just lay over and watch the U.S. rape them with an iron fist?

Talk about hypocritical.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

No the USA doesn't run my country but the Muslims are trying to. They come and live here and then tell us how offended they are at our ways and demand changes to suit their lifestyle.
That's real terrorism.
For whatever political reason the USA is there, you watch the mess erupt when they pull out. And remember how many thousands that died at the hands of a 'Muslim' before they got there. It's not a mess now, it's just messier.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Excellent post..........and pretty much sums up how things are happening and why they occur. Star for you.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by adifferentbreed]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Wow. How very, very racist of you. I think the most vocal people in the US who are complaining about others are the white Christian right, not Muslims.

Get a grip, start loving your fellow man. It's attitudes like yours that cause terror.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
Get a grip, start loving your fellow man. It's attitudes like yours that cause terror.

HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH.
"It's attitudes like yours that cause terror". Hahahha. That cracks me up!!!!
HAHHHAHAHHAHAH.

The cause of all terror is bad attitudes. AHHAHAHHAHA.
AHHAHAHAHHAHAH.
Sorry, you're killing me over here.
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA>

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

No the USA doesn't run my country but the Muslims are trying to. They come and live here and then tell us how offended they are at our ways and demand changes to suit their lifestyle.
That's real terrorism.
For whatever political reason the USA is there, you watch the mess erupt when they pull out. And remember how many thousands that died at the hands of a 'Muslim' before they got there. It's not a mess now, it's just messier.

WTF? When has a Muslim told you to your face that America needs to change its ways? Or that you personally need to change your ways? When Muslims come over, they just want to live, just like you. They are focused on their own lives. They really don't care what you do with yours.

Do you really think they care if you are sinful? That is your problem, not theirs. That's how Muslims think. I just converted to Islam recently, so I can say that with knowledge.

And foreign Muslims are having a hard enough time running their OWN countries. They don't have the man power or strength to invade America. Is that what you really think they want?? America has its own problems, they wouldn't even want to inherit that mess right now.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pujols5

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH.
OMG.
AHHAHHAHAHAHHAH.
You guys kill me.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by Wertdagf

you sound a radical in your response, perhaps you should of thought about what you said before you hit submit.

they didn't just start blowing themselves up out of nowhere. there had to be a cause. most Muslims are peaceful, you have some radicals, but they are fueled by crimes committed against them. im not a sympathizer, 2 wrongs don't make a right, but we can make a right by leaving them alone and stop messing with other countries.

Gimme a break!!!

If we left them alone, they would still be blowing us up every chance they got!!

The extremists, want anyone not like them to surrender to their way of life or die.

If the west were to ever just pack up and leave he middle east, they will just use another excuse to continue the violence against us.

Terrorism will never end. Only the reasons for it will change.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Muslims don't try to force change on the countries they go to live in?

Tell that to the three girls sitting Queensland beach who were kicked and spat on by a group of Muslim boys for showing too much skin last year.... that one started a small race war.

Tell that to the Muslim men on NATIONAL TV, who were Shouting and ranting up and down the streets of Melbourne for a Holy war and proclaiming that they would soon take over the country and kill all non-muslims....

Tell that to the Religous leader here that claimed on TV that all Australian women shold be "made" to dress like muslim women, otherwise they might be raped by muslim men who see them as peices of meat for the taking.

Sure Muslims don't come to other peoples countries and then demand that those countries change to suit their lifestyles, rather than them intergrating.....

You make me..........

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
Then out of the millions of "peace" loving muslims why don't they take to the streets protesting the senceless killing of innocent people by sucide bombers? Why after both attacks on the World Trade Centers didn't any of the "peaceful" muslims not take to the streets protesting against the ones that mean us harm?

And how many protests have you joined complaining about when Muslims are killed? Why are you not taking to the street against your fellow Westerners who wish to harm Muslims? Perhaps I've misjudged you, and you do in fact rigorously pursue justice for our Muslim brothers killed by either other Muslims or Western soldiers, but I doubt it. I'd love to be proven wrong, however.

If I'm correct, does that mean you have become a legitimate target for attack because you don't "love peace"?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I just dont think that it is possible? I hate violence and I have no reason to hate anyone. I just wish all would get along - perfect world huh!

I have muslim friends and colleagues and I get on with them, see them as my friends just the same as a I would anyone else, and thats whats right. thats what feesl right. There are absolutely no different to me or anyone else

BUT.....

I do not know how we can reason with a race that has such extremism that they will blow their own people up, and have one ultimatum to change the world to an Islamic world.

Why can they just not have their own religion, and I will have mine (I do not have one). Just let people do what they want to do.

Most of these people are decent honest people that do not want to cause you any harm, but there is a massive number of people hell bent on converting you to their religion, and if you resist you will be terminated, at work, on a train, on a plane. They dont care, they also dont care if their own are harmed in the process.

Its a very difficult situation, the world needs some kind of stabalisation somehow, I just dont think that it is possible.

I find this subject so hard to write about. You get scared of being called a racist, or being told by your own people that you are not patriotic. Its so hard, I just want all to get along and have their own beliefs without the need to fear being destroyed.

The answer to all problems is to ditch religion, thats what we fight over 70% of the time. But that to will also unlikely ever happen.

I see the videos point, but its much more harder than this.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Jed1Knight]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jed1Knight
I do not know how we can reason with a race that has such extremism that they will blow their own people up, and have one ultimatum to change the world to an Islamic world.

Why can they just not have their own religion, and I will have mine (I do not have one). Just let people do what they want to do.

Excellent point. The answer is because the design of Islam is not plural. They are not accepting of other religions, by law.
Currently they are not willing to change that law because it is perfect in their philosophy.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rexpop

And how many protests have you joined complaining about when Muslims are killed?

Answers simple. None. I'm not muslim so why would I?

Why are you not taking to the street against your fellow Westerners who wish to harm Muslims?

Again simple answer. I support as you say my fellow Westerners.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Chance321]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

OH YEAH THAT MAKES SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop fighting the people that have sworn to destroy our country. It is like saying lets stop the NAZI's by giving them London.

This is one of the most ignorant things that I have ever heard. I country is getting wimpy. I can not believe that people feel the best way to win a war is to give up.

Sounds like the French. WE SURRENDER!! Is that Americas new war policy.

Just remember that Muslims attacked the American Embassy in Iraq with no provication in the early 80's. These people want to kill us for who we are, and our beliefs.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by russ212]

[edit on 20-12-2009 by russ212]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
For what its worth:
CF operating in Iraq are trying to provide stability to a fledgeling governement here in Iraq. They are also involved in helping the GOI to rebuild their social infrastructure. The present violence in Iraq comes from different factions from the Islamic world at large.. countries like Syria, Iran, Jordan, Sauda Arabia are supporting the radical groups that operate in Iraq to de-stabilize the tottering governement. These Islamic funded groups have no conscience when it comes to killing anyone..Muslim, Christian, Iraqi it doesnt matter. If someone appears to be a "high value" target or if they are sympathetic to the present GOI they are considered targets. The Iraqi people are involved in a fight for their rights as humans..fundamental rights...food, shelter, medicine and a chance to work and earn alving and raise their child. All of this seems to contravene what Islamic radicals feel is dicdated by Sharia law or the Quran, this unacceptable capitalism is punishable by death or dismemberment.
This in my opinion condems any and all radical Muslim groups where ever they have infested themselves and are a bane to all peaceful people regardless of ethenicty or religion.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I found this interesting video song on youtube, the song has very interesting
words (predictions?) like "But the eagle lost its wings aiming at the one
Osama treacherous evil land marks the end of Obama."

I could not post the video here but here's the video link:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-12-2009 by frankky]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by frankky]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Im going to make a guess that you do not realize that Osama HAS been named a conspirator in the 9/11 attacks, in an official court proceeding.

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join