It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Want to Stop Terrorism, Stop Killing Muslims!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

How do you know they are rubber bullets and not plutonium tipped bullets? And the purpose of firing rubber bullets on blindfolded people is?? Ow' let me guess the grenade was also of rubber.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Firstly if that guy in the video took a 7.76mm round from 1 meter away he would have quite a large hole in his back. Secondly they actually state that its a rubber bullet in the video.

No the grenade wasnt rubber, but if you watch the longer version of the video there is CCTV footage of a masked man approaching the convoy and throwing it. I believe they even show a clip of it in your video, although I havent watched it all.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Pryde87]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

The hole is the correct size and they are real bullets. Prove it wrong.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Lol I dont have to prove it wrong. Just watch your own video and listen. It clearly state that rubber bullets were used.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

I listened and to me they sound real bullets. And the purpose of firing any bullets on blindfolded person is?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Are you listening to the human rights person who is speaking in the video??

"A rubber bullet was used....the palestinian had bruising on his leg but is not seriously injured"

Of course it will sound like a real bullet, it is a real bullet albeit a non lethal rubber one.

I admit it isnt very sporting shooting a blindfolded guy with a rubber bullet, but it isnt exactly genocide neither is it. And besides you dont know who the guy in the video is or what he may have done. At least his head is still on his neck...

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Pryde87]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

I'd give it up.......don't feed the trolls. He's just arguing to hear himself type. Star for ya.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by gdeed

No that is propaganda, Islam is not the fastest growing religion. They are having more babies than non-muslims which accounts for the majority of their increase, while non-muslims are having fewer babies than ever before.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Bombeni]

He stands correct, islam is the fastest growing religion, whether that be with converts or having big families it's still the fastest growing religion, whether you like it or not.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by pujols5
Who ever said that if you kill an innocent person you will get glorified.

Are you a muslim?
I can tell you from an Islamic standpoint in dar ul Harb that innocents will get you glorified. Fard ayn allows innocents also. So until you understand Islam your opinion and Western thinking don't apply to reason.

Actually i know more about islam then you think, wether iam muslim or nor that is none of your business , isn't it?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

reply to post by gdeed

No that is propaganda, Islam is not the fastest growing religion. They are having more babies than non-muslims which accounts for the majority of their increase, while non-muslims are having fewer babies than ever before.

He stands correct, islam is the fastest growing religion, whether that be with converts or having big families it's still the fastest growing religion, whether you like it or not.

The facts are, there are 2.2 billion Christians, and 1.2 billion muslims. The propaganda is that saying that Islam is the fastest growing as though by converts. No, it is not. Christianity gains many more converts by percentage. As I said, Islam is growing because the women are kept covered in bed sheets until her controlling bullying husband tells her to hit the sack and keeps her pregnant.

But, muslims are killing each other probably as fast as the birth rate has been increasing, so it is probably a wash or will be in the near future.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Well? Did you watch the video of the Imam preaching to thousands of muslim men? What do you think about his sermon of the day? It would be nice if you would just come out with it.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Why do people always compare Christianity to Islam? They are totally different and that argument is irrelevant.
Christians aren't blowing up $hit. Christians aren't protesting cartoons of Mohammed and beheading people. Christians aren't forbidding mosques and freedom. History of Christianity shows advances whereas Islam does not. Islam is government of 57 OIC countries with Sharia Law. [/quote

Well whether you like it or not, the u.s and the west are regarded as a christians nation, so when anything happens it is regarded as a christian nation did this and that. Going further, Yes they are different one has rules on war and the other doesn't, islam is the one that has the rules. Christianity on the other hand follow the paul's words and not jesus. But jesus did want to fight when he was getting ready to be taken by the jews, he told his disciples to but swords and fight. Christians are blowing $hit up, they are blowing up houses, and hospitals, and schools in iraq, and afghanistan. They also have been blowing things up in iraq even 10 years before 9/11. what do you have to say about that. You say my knowledge about islam is weak, but it's you who is ignorant of this matter. You said islam regard innocent killing as gratefull, well maybe this will shut you up

"If any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people. - Quran 5:32 "

There you go, killing of innocent people is not allowed, unless they are murderers. That puts an end to your ignorant comment. Hoing further here are some sayings from the quran and hadith regarding war.

"Do not kill any old person, any child or any woman" (Abu Dawud).

"Do not kill the monks in monasteries" or "Do not kill the people who are sitting in places of worship"

and the most important one that i hope will kae you stop all of your stupic comments

"Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone."

Well christians may not be seen as violent, but show me the rules for war that christians must abide by, until then iam going to say that christians are free to kill anyone in war, old, women, childred, and christianity is a dangerous and violent religion. see how that works, now provide me with proofs of the rules of war for christianity, i'll be waiting.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Haha, you are hysterically funny!

YOU have to go back to customs that are thousands of years old! Ever hear of the New Testament Bub? "All things are made new" --- no longer are animals sacrificed, the Blood of The Lamb can't be trumped.

On the other hand, where muslims are concerned, this evil barbaric stuff is happening as we speak and getting more rampant by the day.

But carry on, I am having a boring day and your claims are at least keeping me awake at my desk.

Am I? When you can quote distorted version of Islam and Sharia which is not practiced by Muslims allover the world and claim Islam/Quran causes that then how is it wrong from me posting exact quotes from Bible/Talmud. Just to make it sound like you, "Christians only follow their old bible and Jews only follow the Talmud. It's right in the books. omgodzors@@@@@ evil people !!"

You my friend, summed it up perfectly again. I applaud you for your responses, you seem to be one of the few that actually know what is going on.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Haha, you are hysterically funny!

YOU have to go back to customs that are thousands of years old! Ever hear of the New Testament Bub? "All things are made new" --- no longer are animals sacrificed, the Blood of The Lamb can't be trumped.

On the other hand, where muslims are concerned, this evil barbaric stuff is happening as we speak and getting more rampant by the day.

But carry on, I am having a boring day and your claims are at least keeping me awake at my desk.

Am I? When you can quote distorted version of Islam and Sharia which is not practiced by Muslims allover the world and claim Islam/Quran causes that then how is it wrong from me posting exact quotes from Bible/Talmud. Just to make it sound like you, "Christians only follow their old bible and Jews only follow the Talmud. It's right in the books. omgodzors@@@@@ evil people !!"

You my friend, summed it up perfectly again. I applaud you for your responses, you seem to be one of the few that actually know what is going on.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by gdeed

The facts are, there are 2.2 billion Christians, and 1.2 billion muslims. The propaganda is that saying that Islam is the fastest growing as though by converts. No, it is not. Christianity gains many more converts by percentage. As I said, Islam is growing because the women are kept covered in bed sheets until her controlling bullying husband tells her to hit the sack and keeps her pregnant.

But, muslims are killing each other probably as fast as the birth rate has been increasing, so it is probably a wash or will be in the near future.

You fail to prove islam is not the fastest growing religion in the world, again i say whether that be by converts or number og household it's still the fastest growing religion. You come off as very ignorant. I repect christians but not you.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by pujols5]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Hey you christian, can you stop posting becasue your religion is very violent, prove me other wise you are also a murderer and a killer. Christianity should be banned from the world from the things that are written in the bible. Christianity has brought nothing other then WW1, AND WW2. They must be stopped, see how that feels you chiwawa. very easy to just sound ignorant doesn't it. NOW SHUT UP!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Hey you christian, can you stop posting becasue your religion is very violent, prove me other wise you are also a murderer and a killer. Christianity should be banned from the world from the things that are written in the bible. Christianity has brought nothing other then WW1, AND WW2 NOW SHUT UP!

[edit on 16-12-2009 by pujols5]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
You just lost all credibility and shot yourself in the foot by posting immature comments about peoples mothers. Thats primary school level. If you have a point to make, then make it without acting like a disgruntled 10 year old. Peoples opinions will differ from yours, you just have to accept it.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You fail to prove islam is not the fastest growing religion in the world, again i say whether that be by converts or number og household it's still the fastest growing religion. You come off as stupid, ignorant, retarded, dumb, selfish, and not even the least educated in the world. Not only that, but you are disrespectful in the way you communicate with others, maybe you should tell your dad to ground you. Or how about sleeping with your hooker sister who wears shorts that don't cover her private parts. Or your mother who lost her virginity at the age of 13 to a man named josh, ya that's right you're mom was not a virgin when she maried you're father, No not at all. I respect christians but you are one of the few who i saw in the street i would just spit at you

Oh wow. I have never seen such a perfect example of Islamic intolerance, bigotry, and Gynophobia, on ATS before. If you are really trying to defend Islam, you should just stop typing since you are actually displaying the worst traits of Muslims in your posts.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pujols5

Oh, I don't think we are going to have this. The name calling and insults just painted you into a corner.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join