It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are the god particle!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13579
reply to post by sirnex

they are the one and same

aha! and why is that my good friend?

You see, it helps to read what i say instead of trying to be right all the time.. its a very dogmatic view you have, tho granted from your many posts you do not share your own?

One of the same
you just proved me right

its not about the answer sirex but the question one asks

I knew what you was going to say be for you typed it

because I was asking the question, you just didnt see it

shall we continue?

My statement in no way proves your original assertion nor does it even vaguely imply it.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

read what you said sirex

"one of the same"

one of the same WHAT?

you see my good friend i have 22 flags not because i made a consiprocy or indeed made a post that is based on such but facts..

here are my basic points for you to ponder and you answer that i got is to back it up

Reality is based on ones obveration ? yep

you are inside the universe ? yep

Question: what is the universe? its an observation of matter causing reality to happen.

you are indeed "one of the same thing"

How can you observe reality ? By being here? so there for

you create MATTER by doing so..

Matter is what you are made of? correct and without it you can not observe reality?

That is why without you knowing "again" you indeed agree with what i am saying

You are the force that connects both matter and engery resulting in your very reality

I just wish you had the humilty to accept it and not try and outsmart me when im not here to win points but show you basic facts based on everday facts know to most humans.

Granted its not going to change your life but hey you never know could stop you being ignorant?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex
reply to post by Jezus

No simple individual scientific observation can prove this fact because the mind is fundamentally abstract and scientifically theoretical.

OK, so by your own admission, you lack any evidence at all for your biased conjectures. Thank you for the honesty.

Lack any evidence?

"The fact that the brain is separate from the mind is a logical observation based on an understanding of neuroscience, psychology, and linguistics as a whole."

In my experience their is a never ending supply of evidence for the fact that the mind is separate from the brain.

The more we learn, the more obvious the distinction becomes.

The brain is physical. The idea that the brain can "feel" is an illusion. The brain receives the information from the senses and turns it into the conscious message.

But something must perceive this message, something must respond to this message, something must feel this message.

The mind/soul/intellectual energy is fundamentally separate and distinct.

You think this is conjecture because you are making assumptions and speculations about what this distinction means.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
wouldn't it be funny if we got to the end of this existence and found out the answer to "life, the universe, and everything" was simply belief?

or maybe at that point it would just be blaringly self-evident.

I have the answer to all your problems, every single on of you who reads this:

BELIEVE

to get what you want, WHATEVER YOU WANT NO MATTER HOW OUTLANDISH YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD IT IS, all you need is steadfast, unwavering belief.

this is what i feel 13579 is attempting to get at. I also feel as if many of you have come to this conclusion already.

The only thing in your way now is you and whatever fear you decide to hold onto.

If you truly believe in god, then what is there to actually fear?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

well god is all around us . i dont got no dispute with the "one" in that regard but i hate how some use "it" as a way to eff others over.. we are all the same created the same.

I just try to show that humans have a big role to play and we are pissing our exsistance up a wall and we cant even see it.

kinda sad really

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

hahah right it's as if god said, "here, man, have this awesome gift called 'life.' The only thing I ask in return is that you enjoy it."
and we responded, "yeah, thanks, god. Now **** off. we've decided we're going to be miserable. just because."

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

This is definately an interesting way to view it. I will say that there is a lot of information here that can lead to better and more surprising revealations. For those curious, take this particle concept of scale application and view it outside the box. Try to think of a larger and larger scale application beyond what the previous scale's limit was. For instance, what if our "God Particle" was an electron or atom in a cosmos that was at a scale above this one (a kind of series-universe rather than a parallel universe). Where all things in one universal scale become the fundamental particle in a larger scale universe. Conversely, Imagine the opposite, that every photon or electron was in fact its own universe or planet. Just food for thought.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join