join

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Our Holographic Earth
www.youtube.com...

This was awesome.
Plain and simple and it makes sense.
Unbelievable as it may be quantum physics backs it up.
If you like it there a part 2.
I have a thread or find it on Youtube.

Soul is a timeless being using brain to see feel and sense here and now.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

no my friend you just have no clue of understanding what you are talking about.

The human body is made from atoms that full of space yet make up the mass of your body resulting in a thing called matter, your mind is an interaction of atoms and a lower order of particals.

2nd Your body on a scale compared to the vastness of the universe could also be clased as a sub atomic patical.

yet here you sit in all your glory being pig headed and narsistic in your understanding or willingness to accept the fate of life its self and that my friend is dead.

Your energy will no go to waste as energy and matter can not be destroyed so you shall live on just as you did be for you was born.

if you have a problem understanding the topic at hand, then by all means question it, but to come across in a manner that to me is silly i ask my self this.

What person questions the facts i point out, yet he seems to doubt with every post his own exsistance?

is it that he trusts in god? is it that he needs proof for everything when in fact he can not provide me just like every other person the reason why we was created in the first place and for what logical reason?

So either he is a troll... or deny ignorace to him is a blow up doll he likes to play with.

Fact of the matter is my dear friend you have no idea who you are talking to and for what reason i created this post.

Do you? No

and fruther more you avoid my question that i directed at you

so pelase answer it

WHAT WAY IS UP

when or if you ever figure it out then the topic at hand will be come clear.

so be for you qoute people to death with your arogant remarks and un witty insults.

Answer the question i asked.

if not .. go away its really as simple as probiblity and i can give you the probiblity of you posting again without answering my question.

want it?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by sirnex

Our Holographic Earth
www.youtube.com...

This was awesome.
Plain and simple and it makes sense.
Unbelievable as it may be quantum physics backs it up.
If you like it there a part 2.
I have a thread or find it on Youtube.

Soul is a timeless being using brain to see feel and sense here and now.

While it's an interesting theory, it's an untested theory. The holographic principle is a property of quantum gravity and string theory, both unproven theories. If I'm not mistaken, there is a big controversy over the theory because what it's based on is either very difficult to test or simply untestable and thus unscientific.

Cool theory though, isn't really applicable to the OP's assertion however.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Direction is based on point of reference.

from were?

And that was a clue

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Your energy will no go to waste as energy and matter can not be destroyed so you shall live on just as you did be for you was born.

There is no reason to assume that this existence is in a state of consciousness. A proton does not exhibit conscious behavior.

Again, correlation does not imply causation.

What person questions the facts i point out, yet he seems to doubt with every post his own exsistance?

I don't doubt my existence, nor have I ever. I call into question your assertion:

The point is YOU are the APEX of scale in our own reality YOU become the missing link in all mathmatics.

You MY friend ARE bosson!

Be happy knowing you make the universe work in a fundermental way and without you, it would not work.

That you claim is true and stated from the supplied quotes.

deny ignorace to him is a blow up doll he likes to play with.

Are you trying to equate the act of denying ignorance as derogatory by liken it to a blow up doll? Or is the English language really that hard?

Fact of the matter is my dear friend you have no idea who you are talking to and for what reason i created this post.

Do you? No

Straw man argument, has nothing to do with the point.

WHAT WAY IS UP

I already had done this. Did you miss it or ignore it?

Answer the question i asked.

Hypocrite. When are you going to answer mine? link

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Well if you read my reaction im not a fan of holographic universe my self personaly..

Here is why.

In order to have a holgram "holograph" would require a source for such, now i do understand the principles of such a theory but a word better sutied would be "relfective" universe.. everything is NOT correct in the sence of how atoms look like a solar system but they are pretty close in how they function "nothing about how they look here"..

so you are right that some people "including myself" do not think a holographic principle is the way of how it is.

and i for one have no idea why the universe came into being but i can show that the relation to mass and humans is profound in ways that are based on basic math.

and the reason why i say basic is because the boson higgs equation at the time it was made, we did not have quatom physics

so im trying to show you how they both fit in.

If there is a force "higgs boson" that creates matter then by QM standards that would mean we create mater on our own level / reality.

Its not new by any means but connecting the dots is for most people who use the physical "i can feel it see it show me proof gusy" with the why bother asking in the first place "ever lasting energy guys"

we can and do have both.

This is the point of the topic at hand.

problem

Humans are made of matter
Humans consist of atoms
Humans are so tiny compares to space

and the grand daddy of them all is why?

Now if we take into account we are made from the "99.9999" space what is the 1.1111 %?

Then we look at theoretical physicas and know that space its self is 99.9999 empty "dark matter" ect..

you see how things get spooky?

So what is binding both MAN / LIFE with this wacked out thing?

what ever is going on inside use or created the conditions for life / reality to be here in any shape "my cat"

indeed works on the same principles of the universe its self.

we are in a living beings mind "i dont know who or why" but that is were the evidence points to.

all i do is show it using science and math on a level so people can try to understand it in a logical argument.

And just so you know its not just me who is aware of this...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Where are you drawing this conclusion from?

This one?

are you saying we are not made of atoms? with 99.9999 space but yet we become mass via observation?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Im sorry but

There is no reason to assume that this existence is in a state of consciousness. A proton does not exhibit conscious behavior.

so your not conscious then? go figure

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex
reply to post by ALLis0NE

we are the universe. This is all scientifically, and logically correct

Please quote this from science. If correct, proven and obvious to all, then this should be an easy task and yet, apparently here in this thread it seems just so damned difficult to acquire and explicit statement given by science as is claimed to exist.

How about quotes in the form of a song from well known scientists?

Lyrics:

[deGrasse Tyson]
We are all connected;
To each other, biologically
To the earth, chemically
To the rest of the universe atomically

[Feynman]
I think nature's imagination
Is so much greater than man's
She's never going to let us relax

[Sagan]
We live in an in-between universe
Where things change all right
But according to patterns, rules,
Or as we call them, laws of nature

[Nye]
I'm this guy standing on a planet
Really I'm just a speck
Compared with a star, the planet is just another speck
To think about all of this
To think about the vast emptiness of space
There's billions and billions of stars
Billions and billions of specks

[Sagan]
The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it
But the way those atoms are put together
The cosmos is also within us
We're made of star stuff
We are a way for the cosmos to know itself

Across the sea of space
The stars are other suns
We have traveled this way before
And there is much to be learned

I find it elevating and exhilarating
To discover that we live in a universe
Which permits the evolution of molecular machines
As intricate and subtle as we

[deGrasse Tyson]
I know that the molecules in my body are traceable
To phenomena in the cosmos
That makes me want to grab people in the street
And say, have you heard this??

(Richard Feynman on hand drums and chanting)

[Feynman]
There's this tremendous mess
Of waves all over in space
Which is the light bouncing around the room
And going from one thing to the other

And it's all really there
But you gotta stop and think about it
About the complexity to really get the pleasure
And it's all really there
The inconceivable nature of nature

The best quote in there is this:

We are a way for the cosmos to know itself.

We are the cosmos, and we are experiencing our self.

..it is scientifically proven that we are all connected.. To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.

We are a part of the universe, so therefor we ARE the universe.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

also connect by a force.. funny thing is its in starwars LOL!! Feel the force luke

I think OB1 was taking partical phyics hehehe

ever atom iteracts with ever other atom

we as humans about BOUND to each other on a SCALE law principle of madness

what is the force?? well thats why the LHC is trying to find the PHYICALS evidence.

of the TINY HUGE partical

we are BOTH ..

hence why i said we are the GOD PARTICAL

we have to be !!! there is no other LOGICAL reason for us NOT to be.

LIFE on the other hand "Im clueless as to what made life"

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Yes, it's a fact right now that all atoms are electromagnetic. The magnetic force of each atom reaches out and touches every other atom. Every atom on Earth is interacting with every other atom electromagnetically.

Quote from Walter Russell from the book "The Universal One";

Every particle of matter in this universe has its own magnetic pole through which it is connected with the magnetic pole of each other particle of matter in the universe and through which each particle is affected by the ever changing condition of every other particle in the universe.

Light itself is electromagnetic. The cosmic force is electromagnetic force. It is responsible for all solid objects, and forms of matter. It is even responsible for our thoughts and mind, and consciousness. Without it, nothing would exist. Walter Russell, and myself from my own studies insist that EVERYTHING is made from light. Everything is LIGHT.

All things came from the One substance, light (not just visible light). This one substance is responsible for the illusion of all other substances man "discovers".

From One came two. Light, dark. Negative, positive. Male, female. Attraction, Repulsion. From two came many....

...but now I am leaving the known, and entering the not yet known by many.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

That is why for me it is important to show others life is not as complex as others would have you think. Granted life is not easy but it is a gift a gift of self reflection.

we are the reason for all that we see and by that i do not mean humans but life its self.

some people will say god, and i do not agure with other people on the subject of god myself

but to not be greatfull for the gift to see what we is bad.

life for all beings is for a reason.

we are the god partical and they will soon understand this fact once they try and find the god partical.

I have done math for 20 years and the one thing that bugged me the most

were the EFF am i in math??? why leave ME OUT!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13579
reply to post by nunya13

You are very correct and that is were life comes into play, some people confuse life we just being human and forget that plants have been around for 1.5 billion years

what ever life "is" as a force is the thing that is "observing mass" and inherently created us as a by product.

But why does it have to be something that is living in order for it to be the observer? Can an atom or a molecule not be an observer?

I don't believe this would invalidate your theory at all, though. If anything, it would reinforce it as it implies every single piece of matter, of which we are made up of many, is causing every other to exist.

Once again, if this were so, I think it reasonable to assume that matter has always existed.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Guess I was being lazy. It's hard to go through 8 pages of posts so I was hoping you would restate yourself. I was also trying to change the tone of our interaction with eachother.

Look, there may not be scientific data to back some of this stuff up and I am not of a scientific mind. The only way I can really learn about this stuff, since I can't ever seem to comprehend physics in general no matter how hard I try, is by discussing it with people who may know better than I or have their own ideas.

Could you imagine if I required proof every single time I got into a discussion with someone (in "real" life) about physics, philosophy? Sometimes I think it's just too much to always require hard evidence if people are just trying to converse and learn from eachothers experiences/understandings/knowledge.

So I understand how you may call the OP's a logical fallacy, I'm just hoping that you and others can just join in the conversation even if you disagree without calling people liars just because they are posing ideas that may not have scientific data to back it up.

Why is it that some can't stand when people just simply want to discuss their ideas about how existence might work?

There's no harm in discussing ideas such as these even if they are completely false (which also can't be proven). As someone I know always says, "there's a point where discussions like these stop applying to your life". So it doesn't hurt a soul to imagine, wish, or believe that "you" are the Higgs Boson.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

and i for one have no idea why the universe came into being but i can show that the relation to mass and humans is profound in ways that are based on basic math.

Well, your wording keeps seemingly to imply that human consciousness or any form of sentient life is why the universe is here. Yet, I don't see where the math is coming in, your assertion is just a logical fallacy, not a mathematical descriptor.

and the reason why i say basic is because the boson higgs equation at the time it was made, we did not have quatom physics

Atomic Theory was developed prior to quantum mechanics as was a whole host of theories. Correlation does not imply causation, what's so hard about that?

If there is a force "higgs boson" that creates matter then by QM standards that would mean we create mater on our own level / reality.

The Higgs Boson does not create matter at all. The Higgs Boson is the force carrier that gives mass to matter. There is no current theory that I am aware of that provides a mechanism for creating matter from nothing. All physics today concerns itself with the universe after it was created, nothing is explicitly mentioned of any prior act creation that I am aware of. QM also says nothing about the observer requiring to be conscious or a living entity in any way shape or form.

Then we look at theoretical physicas and know that space its self is 99.9999 empty "dark matter" ect..

We do not 'know' that at all. Dark matter has never been directly observed. Dark matter is a required invention in order to make the current standard model fit with observations. Without that invention, the standard model fails to describe accurately what is being observed. This isn't even the only assumed invention required to make the standard model work.

Currently, there are other theories that exist that equally explain current observations without the required invention of magic unseen matter.

you see how things get spooky?

Yep, I sure can. People want to hold onto their beliefs and ideologies so tightly that they practically lose sight of how we learn new things. Rather, they grasp at any intangibles idea they possibly can while pointing at emptiness screaming, "Look you ignorant fool, it's right there!"

we are in a living beings mind "i dont know who or why" but that is were the evidence points to.

Study of the Mind is very young to make such a ridiculous claim. Study of Cosmology, while older is still fallible and often times wrong to the point of constantly needing to be reworked. This is self evident, or at least should be if you know the history of cosmology.

all i do is show it using science and math on a level so people can try to understand it in a logical argument.

You've done no such thing. All you've given me is a logical fallacy born from a misunderstanding and an inability to coherently apply your thought in written form using proper English.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Man you guys are still going at it? haha I love you all!!!

AN-

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
13579, just ignore sirnex. He is just lost and doesn't know what he is talking about but thinks he does.

He is constantly using theory to disprove theory and doesn't have the ability to understand deductive logic, or logical consequence.

Case in point:

The Higgs Boson does not create matter at all. The Higgs Boson is the force carrier that gives mass to matter.

He talks as if this is a fact, but it is a theory. So he uses theory to disprove theory.

Matter is usually referred to anything that has mass. If the Higgs Boson is the force carrier that gives mass to matter, than it is equally true that the Higgs Boson is needed in order to create matter.

That is why they say:

If the Higgs boson exists, it is an integral and pervasive component of the material world.

en.wikipedia.org...

...because technically the material world would not exist without the Higgs Boson. Logically speaking, YOU would not exist without the Higgs Boson. Which logically speaking means that YOU ARE THE HIGGS BOSON which proves the OP is correct.

There is no current theory that I am aware of that provides a mechanism for creating matter from nothing.

Then you need to read more.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Well, your wording keeps seemingly to imply that human consciousness or any form of sentient life is why the universe is here. Yet, I don't see where the math is coming in, your assertion is just a logical fallacy, not a mathematical descriptor.

and what you fail to understand is MATH.

your wording keeps seemingly to imply that human consciousness or any form of sentient life is why the universe is here

no im telling you the reason for why you SEE the universe IS the corrolation between YOU and SUPPER SMALL and SUPPER BIG..

corrolation = similartiy

shall i keep repeating my self?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

because technically the material world would not exist without the Higgs Boson. Logically speaking, YOU would not exist without the Higgs Boson. Which logically speaking means that YOU ARE THE HIGGS BOSON which proves the OP is correct.

could have not said it better my self STAR

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

You've done no such thing. All you've given me is a logical fallacy born from a misunderstanding and an inability to coherently apply your thought in written form using proper English.

misunderstanding and an inability to coherently apply your thought in written form using proper English.

Colour
color

what is proper english to you?

sad..

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join