It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steorn Announces Public Demonstration of Orbo Technology

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

www.steorn.com

Steorn is pleased to announce that public demonstrations of its controversial Orbo technology will begin today in Dublin and continue for the next six weeks.

Orbo technology, which has been in development for six years, provides free, clean and constant energy at the point of use. It can be engineered to power anything from a phone to a fridge to a car. It is controversial because it is an "over-unity" technology, meaning that it produces more energy than it consumes without the degradation of its constituent parts. This is an apparent violation of the Law of Conservation of Energy, which
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
community.zdnet.co.uk
www.steorn.com

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hopfelly 2010 will be the year of free energy and other amazing technologies. Steorn marks the start of these technologies but many other companies will follow. This scam on mankind and earth should stop. People must realize energy can be abundant clean and mostly free.

Winter heating, growing your own food, purifying your own water. Are just a few of the possibilities these kind of technologies can bring. That is true independence. I believe mankind has had to go through misery to understand the value of happiness later on. I just hope that time has come now.

www.steorn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-12-2009 by broli]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
this is right up my alley, been looking for practical DIY free nrg for a long time now, S+F for bringing attention to a 'new' one

-B.M

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Steorn gets a 'ho-hum' from me because they are literally the boy who cried wolf.

Or, how about this one: fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... You know how it ends.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by TheComte]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by broli

www.steorn.com

Steorn is pleased to announce that public demonstrations of its controversial Orbo technology will begin today in Dublin and continue for the next six weeks.

funny, they announced something similiar in 2006, and also "Steorn challenged the scientific community to investigate their claim[4] and, in December 2006, said that it had chosen a jury of scientists to do so.[5] In June 2009 the jury gave its unanimous verdict that Steorn had not demonstrated the production of energy."

So just more snake oil!

As for Orbo, remember this failure
pesn.com...
"Widely publicized pending demo of Steorn's free energy prototype at the Kinetica Museum in London, promised to be streamed live around the world, opens with the device not working and a no-show on the Orbo demo site for first 24+ hours."

it never worked at all!

[edit on 15-12-2009 by dereks]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
FLAG TO YOU MY FRIEND! GREAT FIND!! Lets hope this hits MSM soon so people will start DEMANDING this. Im sick of being a pawn of those greedy middle eastren countries. SORRY DUBI NO MORE AMERICAN DOLLARS FOR YOU!! NO MORE GUCHI CLOTHS AND NO MORE BENTLIES!! ITS BACK TO THE DESERT WITH YOU!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Or, how about this one: fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... You know how it ends.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by TheComte]

shame on...you get fooled once you cant get fooled again.

Time will tell if this invention is real or not. Until I see it with my own eyes, I can't believe this, even though I would love to.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Whilst a good idea it HAS been done before, there are lots and lots of sites all claiming to have 'free energy' devices of varying sorts and types.
'Steorn' do not have any videos or photos displaying their generators and therefore do not gauge my attention.
If there were truly onto something thats productive to Human life and to the environment I feel they would go out of their way to provide proof, and even to provide videos of their devices working.
But all I see from their website is printed words that even I can do.
I own the world but I won't show any signs of papers proving my ownership.
See?
No proof , no truth.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

?? They have a link to the live testing going on right now?? Live video of it working.... And also a video on how it works... Isnt that some sort of proof?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Your short sightedness is embarrassing you. There's a public demonstration as we speak and for many weeks to come plus 2 live streams pointing at the device. Perhaps you need to be served with a silver platter.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

plus 2 live streams pointing at the device.

I suggest you have a look at the "live stream" - care to tell us what it is doing!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeoplesSoldier

?? They have a link to the live testing going on right now?? Live video of it working.... And also a video on how it works... Isnt that some sort of proof?

no.

proof would be letting other scientists test it...

and that # ain't gonna happen.

fake and fraud

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Your short sightedness is embarrassing you. There's a public demonstration as we speak and for many weeks to come plus 2 live streams pointing at the device. Perhaps you need to be served with a silver platter.

Posted to both of you as I can't be bothered wasting time with 2 posts,
I cannot link to videos from work as the firewall makes it impossible, it wont even register that their site HAS any videos, so therefore I apologise to those of you that think I'm ignorant, streaming video is a no no as well.
I saw the report but if it truly is worthwhile , I'm sure you see my point , that if it is genuine videos and not streamling feeds would be better on their site? that way I could get home and watch it later, and TBH I prefer videos than streaming feeds anyway.

[edit on 15/12/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

fake and fraud

it did happen actually - but the scientists said it did not work!
english.ohmynews.com...

""The unanimous verdict of the Jury is that Steorn's attempts to demonstrate the claim have not shown the production of energy. "

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by seethelight

fake and fraud

it did happen actually - but the scientists said it did not work!
english.ohmynews.com...

""The unanimous verdict of the Jury is that Steorn's attempts to demonstrate the claim have not shown the production of energy. "

Sorry, you're absolutely right... I typed that too quickly...

What I meant to say was that proof would only come when they let scientists test it and they find that it works...

My bad...

Actually, I live in Dubs and will be going to check it first hand...

I'll take some snaps and post them...

Probably.

I mean, I have kids and it's not exactly the easiest place to get to for me, but I just spoke to my wife and she said she'll indulge me... so we'll see!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

So heres a question?? If its not working then how are they doing it right now on the live feed? How are they producing power and showing they are with a gauge? What are they doing to decive the public? and if they are, and thats a big IF, why would they attempt to do it in this fashion? I mean if this goes main stream and they are lieing, then it would be the world against them...

I supose im saying HAVE SOME FREAKIN FAITH PEOPLE!!! I know all of you are iching to debunk this already but stop posting, "Its a fake" when you have NOTHING to go on other than an OLD news thread. Perhaps it didnt work before AND NOW IT DOES!

MAYBE WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF FREE ENERGY !!! It was going to happen eventialy! Suck it up and go debunk a Norway lights thread for alittle while.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Being validated by mainstream "scientist" is a complete sack of baloney. Scientists have been known for their extreme skepticism in the past before accepting any kind of idea that goes against their teachings. The only ultimate proof is that the technology can power your home, car or electronic devices for years without dieing off. The opinion of a few airheads would be nothing compared to this feat. Steorn is already collaborating with over 300 engineering companies to bring this technology out there, I'm sure mainstream science will have its time to adjust when I can heat my ass without worrying about whether I can make it through the winter.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

If its not working then how are they doing it right now on the live feed?

Doing what - have you even looked at the live feed?

How are they producing power and showing they are with a gauge?

What gauge? In which feed is the gauge shown in?

I mean if this goes main stream and they are lieing, then it would be the world against them...

Well, in 2006 they lied about it working...

now it is running on a battery! so we have a free energy machine that runs on a battery....

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Im not going to type it out so you can debunk it... GO TO www.Steorn.com Watch the first video. Then look at the base of the screen and click on the live feed. Occationaly he will put a gauge on it that shows the power its putting out.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

The only ultimate proof is that the technology can power your home, car or electronic devices for years without dieing off.

pity it cannot do that!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join