It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to escape the matrix of emotion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
In previous times I was able to use my knowledge of NLP/Meditation/hypnosis to induce states of happiness, ecstasy and euphoria.

For example I used to go swimming and afterwards would feel a rush of endorphins. When I triggered this endorphin rush mentally I had an experience of endorphin rush that was instantaneous and ten times as strong as a normal natural endorphin high.

I then linked this endorphin rush to working out at the gym. From then on I would do weights but never get sore muscles no matter how hard I pushed myself. In Neurolinguisic Programming they call this anchoring.

I could bike all the way to the gym get on the treadmill and control my heartbeat to where the "fit test" would say "Heart beat to low". The heartbeat monitor would shut of below 70 beats per second and I was able to go below that even after intensive exercise.

I couldn't possibly go into all the confusion and the consequences of my dabbling with these methods but suffice to say, they returned void.

Isa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

I came to realise that mans emotions and states of mind are incredibly easy to manipulate, to the extent where even ecstatic feeling can be nonetheless completely meaningless.

Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Researching Charles Manson, David Koresh and many cults I realised that cult leaders can easily induce a state of awe, reverence, oneness in their followers but this had nothing to do with Godliness. For example Mormonism’s "burning in the bosom" experience.

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Recently I have realised that those feelings sent from God cannot be appreciated, manipulated or distorted by the flesh. Since they are of spirit, and not of flesh, they cannot be anchored to the flesh, or objects.

Moses' name for example comes from the Hebrew mâshâh which means "to pull" and relates to God pulling you in. This is a feeling I have felt before but I cannot induce the feeling mentally, I do not have a body memory of mâshâh, because mâshâh does not originate in the body.

Fear and trembling is another "feeling" I have experienced but this also is something that cannot be induced using self hypnosis. I cannot control the experience of "fear and trembling" because it does not originate in my flesh.

I do not know how much sense this will make to anyone else reading, but it is incredibly important to me. Without this revelation I would not be able to know for sure the authenticity of any of my feelings.

Now I know that I am not anchored to the void ever changing delusional whims of my mind and body, but rather I am anchored to The Rock of Jesus Christ.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
So in summary, You are saying that all human emotion are from God and cannot be manipulated by flesh(us) alone?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Christians are funny.....well, in a delusional kinda way....

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

No I am saying human fleshly emotions are not trust worthy at all.

They can be manipulated far too easily.

Things like "fear of God" "peace of God, which passeth all understanding" etc are from God.

You can distinguish between them because they cannot be controlled, and do not respond to and cannot be used by hypnosis or NLP.

I could induce endophins, because they are fleshly, but I cannot work my self into a state of "fear and trembling".

I repent for using meditative ability to create states of euphoria, it is no different to a drug addiction.

I also repent in using such techniques to "Charm" other people.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining

I repent for using meditative ability to create states of euphoria, it is no different to a drug addiction.

To whom are you praying?

Sounds to me like you were well on your way to self mastery and then traded it in for an iron age crutch of self delusion. You would have been better off sticking with NLP. Is NLP "fleshly"? Absolutely! That is all we are is flesh. Nothing more.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

"How to escape the matrix of emotion."

"Escape" i believe is the operative word here. That is what NLP and JK can provide for you, a way out, a short cut to avoiding true self control. Now if your aim has been to gain the upper hand over your emotions (devil), then all you have to do is work on getting your head to lead your heart... and not the other way around.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by The Blind Eye]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

Originally posted by StopComplaining

To whom are you praying?

Sounds to me like you were well on your way to self mastery and then traded it in for an iron age crutch of self delusion. You would have been better off sticking with NLP. Is NLP "fleshly"? Absolutely! That is all we are is flesh. Nothing more.

Jesus is the one I pray to. He offers so much more than NLP. Those who sow to the flesh will of the flesh reap destruction. NLP will return void but Gods word will not return void.

Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

"Sounds to me like you were well on your way to self mastery"

Self mastery can only make sense to a schitzophrenic. But indeed many people called me special and said I should be a "Spiritual Teacher".
But I choose Jesus instead.

"and then traded it in for an iron age crutch of self delusion."

This is the perspective I would expect from a person who has a living dead zombie girl, with an X on her forehead, as an avatar.

I will pray for you in the name of Jesus.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Just an objective reflection on the thread thus far;

wouldn't it be more accurate to be titled

" How to Escape from Reality "

and placed in the Psychology, Philosophy & Metaphysics forum?

...for the thread basically boils down to proselytizing one set of mind tricks/trips over another.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by The Blind Eye]

top topics

join