It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Spying" on your friendly and local police departments.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I thought that this was pretty cool.

My roommate came home about two hours ago and said that there were two cops on the east part of my street. (my street curves so one was on the corner at the intersection and the other was at the curve of the street.) An hour later my friend decides to leave so we go out front to see the two police officers on the west end of the street where it dead ends into another street.

I became interested in figuring out what the cops were doing on my block and wondered if they were watching out house due to the 4 teenagers that live there.

So I google Frisco, TX police department radio streaming. then this website comes up police and fire streaming

After about 10 minutes listening to the emergency dispatch radios, we noticed one of the police tahoes leaving and one more still at the corner. I then got back on the computer to listen to the radio frequencies and heard an officer say, "350 here by creekside (a street near my house) tell Mrs. Pennington that everything is fine and I'm on my way back to her residence.

I then decide to go to whitepages.com and search her last name and frisco, tx. and her address showed up on my street.

So my stress got relieved and I found out a good way to listen in on my local and friendly neocon crime fighting wanna be excuse of a police departmetnt.

Just thought it would be interesting to share with others that think that only the man can listen to you, but you can listen to your local executive enforcers of the government.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I wonder if arlington has one of those. I have found that save a few cities, the cops in the metroplex are 98% decent. (excludes dallas)

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Nice find. thanks bookmarked and ready for action! Thank you again.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I once said in a song "I love watching them, watching me, watching them."

Another one I recently used is "I know and see the things that should not be, spying on the enemy, which is why I stay prepared I'm ready for war. My music is my weapon and I'm bringing the noize."

The way I see things there is no excuse for the current state of the world. With everyday that goes by they/them whatever you want to call em are getting more arrogant and getting away with it. Using fear tactics as an excuse to hide away or so they think, the truth, which is nobody is making them responsible/accountable for their actions. I see it in the news everyday some poor innocent citizen is being violated and nothing is being done. They use the word terrorrist and all of a sudden it's alright another one of our constitutional rights is piece by piece being broken down and before you know it everything built to protect us will be gone. Have you ever played the game Jenga? I have been in this game along time seeing everything they think they are getting away with but luckily I've been taught how to take the information that soars through the air and I just love rubbing their face in it because there is nothing they can do to stop me. What can they do, kill me? That'll only start a war they are not prepared to deal with no matter what they think they know or how much power they think they have, when I hear the word terrorrist I see only them. Tyrants, decievers, master of lies, if only the American people knew the truth, mutiny would of ensued years ago and they know it. I don't care what your stance is here on ATS... Skeptic, believer, inbetweener it doesn't matter I'm not here to argue or convice any one of anything because everyone of you can be categorized, labeled, and its as simple as pushing a button. Information even your own thoughts are floating through the air. All you have to do is learn how to recieve the transmission but that is something you have to achieve on your own. I can only help open doors its up to you to walk through.

Howling At Moon,
Chaotic Wolf

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

arlington does you should be able to search on that website. i believe that there is one specifically for arlington police department. you can even go online and look up the police codes for some cities, such as nationwide and specific ones for certain cities.

its pretty fun listening on the government for once
police codes

emergency personal alphabet

you can listen to the police radio and see these as the alphabets the cops use

[edit on 15-12-2009 by elfulanozutan0]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Thanks so much for this link. This should be very entertaining. SnF!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
very nice find

i can hear the dispatches as there being sent to EMS and LEOs for travis county. seems like a slow night, i wish i would have had this last night cause i heard a lot of emergency response vehicles in my area, now when i hear the sirens, i bet i can open this page an know whats going on...

they also list feed information on the site:

This broadcast is from Simulcast 1, Simulcast 2, Creedmor IR and Davis IR Towers on the Austin P25 Trunking System. This has only APD and TCSO talkgroups. It also has the TX DPS P25 channels for Austin. This stream is from a Uniden BCD-996XT from the S. Austin area.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
It's called a police scanner. You can buy one at the store and pick up TONS more than just that one station. I picked mine up for 100 bucks and I listen to local police (every city in like a 4 city radious) aircraft, marine, and military transmitions. You can also go online and get the discriptions to the codes the police use, like code 4 (or all clear in most cases).

Their not illegal to use BUT I think in most places they are illegal to drive with on. There alot of fun and I suggest everyone givem a look.

new topics

top topics

join