It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue lights above my house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Blue lights above my house

N

I walked outside tonight, expecting to smoke a cigarette. I was trying to be a bit clandestine since my parents don't know I smoke and I am home with them right now but that's beside the point. I gently close the front door to the house and I turn around. What I turn and see surprises the hell out of me. A bright blue light is shining down upon our front yard. I doesn't go to the street so it covers probably 25 feet of our front yard.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I went to see what caused the lights and all I caught were stars and no movement. My dad walked outside to see what I was doing since I was in bed and I start work tomorrow. I tried to explain that I saw a blue light in the front yard but he told me whatever and to get to sleep. I honestly think there was some kind of visitation. The only other time I saw a blue light like it was when we saw a blue light streak across our southern hills here in Anaconda, Montana and disappear to the west. Even when I saw dome lights shining down on Missoula that drifted away it wasn't like this. I can't explain what was there but it definitely happened.

N
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
No offence, but we get alot of new comers just wanting to say something cool. But, i cannot discredit your story.

Did anything happen?

join