It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Debunked - Santa does Exist

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheaWolf
reply to post by the_denv

There was absolutely nothing personal in my original post other than I found a bit of humor.

I do know that those particular reindeer are fictitious so therefore couldn't really be cousins. But, reindeer bloodlines descend and expand same as ours , they do have cousins, whether you choose to call them that or not.

And now that the fun is gone from this thread...so am I...adios.

Im sorry, but nothing is "funny" when it comes to lies.

You still don't get it do you?

Those Reindeer are not reindeer, they are representations of people. The figure 8. I would explain, but sure these lies of Santa being real and the actual reindeer being real and those fake reindeer having cousins are not "fun" for you any more.

That's the problem with people, if it's not entertaining they leave. This website is not for entertainment, its for news and conspiracies to help the people of this planet expose the evil within this planet, not a place for lies and people believing those lies.

Oh dear, why do I try

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Im sorry, but nothing is "funny" when it comes to lies.

You still don't get it do you?

Those Reindeer are not reindeer, they are representations of people. The figure 8. I would explain, but sure these lies of Santa being real and the actual reindeer being real and those fake reindeer having cousins are not "fun" for you any more.

That's the problem with people, if it's not entertaining they leave. This website is not for entertainment, its for news and conspiracies to help the people of this planet expose the evil within this planet, not a place for lies and people believing those lies.

Oh dear, why do I try

Popped back in to check on the thread and found your note...

Did you read all of my first post? I never lied to my children about santa or flying reindeer. I also tell others they shouldn't either, if for no other reason than the fact that a child deserves honesty from a parent. Santa has no business in Christmas, symbolism has gotten way out of hand.

Also, from the looks of other threads in the skunkworks, if you expected seriousness, you came to the wrong place. This thread was meant for entertainment and was a joke from the start. With all the serious things discussed on this website a bit of humor now and again is good for us all.

This site has many facets and not all are about conspiracies. We all have opinions on what we think the truth is and most of us come here hoping to find the real truths that matter to us.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmarehalo

Originally posted by aristocrat2

Clearly, you are pulling information out of your arse. I took Economics this semester and learned about the Balance of Payments:

1. Current Accounts = exports, imports, net unilateral transfers abroad.
2. Capital Account = outflow, inflow.
3. Official Reserve Account.
4. Statistical Discrepancy (total from above must equal zero).

In other words, any discrepancies unaccounted for to make the Balance of Payments equal zero are put into the Statistical Discrepancy account. Things that usually fall into this account include things that are stolen.

ACTUALLY NO, THIS IS UTTERLY UNTRUE.

It is a well established fact that the the total IMPORTS by all the countries of the world DOES NOT EQUAL the total EXPORTS by all the countries of the world, even though it should logically do so.

Whilst I do not wish to pour cold water over my own "argument", there is a very real explanation for this... Leaders in every country in the world want to have their country appearing to do well to ensure either their reelection or at least kept he rest of the Junta happy enough not to have another military coup overthrow them. There is always an immense pressure to massage the IMport and Export figures in every country and always in the direction of belittling the impirt figure and exaggerating the export figure.

If one does not accept this lack of honesty in more than at least a few countries in the world, then indeed, the world must be exporting to somewhere else, and since space travel is not yet happening to other Alien nations, logically Santa must exist.

[edit on 12/15/2009 by nightmarehalo]

[edit on 20-12-2009 by aristocrat2]

[edit on 20-12-2009 by aristocrat2]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WARNING - CONTAINS SPOILER>>WARNING - CONTAINS SPOILER>>WARNING - CONTAINS SPOILER>>WARNING - CONTAINS SPOILER

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

point well made! i must agree fully.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

Your idea came across just fine, the comparison seemed to annoy a few. But the actual story you gave was great

I like your cave dwellers analogy...LoL

Too bad they can't find that fat man's cave, his annual follies have turned people into materialists, causing them to spend millions of dollars on crap they don't need (most of which ends up in our land fills).

Shea

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
LOL!!!
I actually love it!
Well done you!

Oh, and I didn't notice the darker side for a while.
But yes, good point with that...

[edit on 21/12/2009 by Ayana]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
LOL!!!
I actually love it!
Well done you!

Oh, and I didn't notice the darker side for a while.
But yes, good point with that...

[edit on 21/12/2009 by Ayana]

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Obviously santa exists - how else could Jack Bauer interrogate him?
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join