It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Debunked - Santa does Exist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
hahaha well done.
very funny stuff.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
With all those people hunting him for all these years, they would have found him by now.

SANTA WAS AN INSIDE JOB! It so that parents that be (TPTB) can control us all year, a huge conspiracy. They pretend like because of santa they can snoop around and read all your e-mails, follow you around and see what you are up to, and if you are being naughty, you can be placed on the no bike riding list. Once you are on the no ride list, it is hard to determine the reason, it can be anything from sending a text message that was derogatory to TPTB, to kicking your little sister.

Santa is like a boogyman. TPTB just use him to keep us in line. Keep us in fear year around. We all know that TPTB are friends with Santa. They have been for years. It goes back to when TPTB were friends with Santa, fighting the Soviet Union in Afghanistan.

No matter how much proof you show, these sheeple will never listen. They have been completely brainwashed. We can never move forward with society until the proof comes out, but thanks to a 100% corrupt gov't, and complicit MSM, the truth will never set us free.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
reply to post by the_denv

Oh my God!

If you couldn't figure out that this thread wasn't serious, from the words "Santa does exist", then you have serious problems my friend. You only have to read the OP to get that!

When God was handing out brains, you were obviously otherwise engaged, probably trying to find evidence of the existence of Santa

You don't get it do you?
The moment I read the title I knew it was not serious.

My point is, a lot of people believe everything they read and (for me) it is my job to state it clearly that the OP did not state "HOAX" or "Fun" or "Joke". I get it, but the masses (as I said) believe anything. All I was doing was posting information that I had researched for people to get the other side of the story.

God doesn't hand out brains, neither do teachers. You insulted me due to your own inability to understand that I knew this thread was not serious and that I was just providing information.

Enough said. I don't like negativity, let's just go back on topic.

Santa was fabricated and TPTB made parents believe in something fictional, basing that child's entire life on fictional characters. That is just the western world, people die around the world of starvation while some brat in the western world is crying because he got an XBox instead of a PS3. It makes me sick (Christmas). I understand the joy of it all, after all I did have a great childhood and at the time enjoyed the idea of Santa.

Then I grew up ad found out it was a Satanic manifesto created to divide and conquer humanity.

Basing your life on fiction? (Religion anyone?)

[edit on 15/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by piddles

Originally posted by Xadaz
Relax, its that special time of year, you can feel it inside you, dont try to fight it because he knows if you've been naughty!

I took this extremely out of context and laughed very hard, thank you.

Blimey if I feel it inside me I shall slap him off and un-relax!... I'd hate for him to know how naughty I'VE been!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Santa was spotted going into a d.u.m.b. in the north pole region w/ his raindeer following him in all black suvz. He was later reported seen jumping out of a missfired rocket in a blue parachute he was aiming at the grinch. The grinch unfortunatley had some top notch technology he stole from the greys last xmas and jumped into a miniture black hole, evading santa again till next year.

[edit on 12/15/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

At the risk of talking for piddles, I would think that irony was used.

Just sayin.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Santa Clause = Satan's Claws

hahaha

I had a talk with my kid a few years ago and I made it clear to her that Santa is not real.

I REFUSE to give a fictional character credit for all of MY and my FAMILYS' hard work! Lol

Christmas is about LOVE and FAMILY. Go to hell, Santa.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This is hilarious,

I remember when I was in 1st grade, my dad told me he heard Santa on the roof. I was so gullible but weren't most of us at that age?

I miss those times.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
his is a funny post.

Brings back memories of the time when i was a kid. i was always pumped when Christmas came around.

I think i was 6 or 7 when i started doubting Santa existed, because we didn't have a fireplace, and i read the night before Christmas (the kid book one, not the paperweight one) and there was a fireplace, and the fact that Santa was fat, and i was thinking (how can he fit down our chimney? how do reindeer's' fly? Isnt it freezing cold at the north pole? etc...etc...) their excuse was always magic, but i knew magic was fake. (otherwise i would of bought it.)

I had a million and a half questions, and bugged the parents to no end until they caved; i was devastated.

but any-who, i still got my gifts, but i had to keep it a secret so i didn't spoil it for the little bro and little sis. all-in-all, it was pleasant while it lasted.

Ahhh memory lane.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Nice little joke topic but we don't need this right now.

Sadly we have to much bad topics being made up.

Still like everyone's spirit here.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
anyone care to tell me how it isn't a fallacy stating that every conspiracy is debunked by proving Santa clause to exist with no material evidence.

Or better yet, anyone care to tell me how this is useful? Other than totally mocking all conspiracy theory.

Conspiracy theory is exactly what it says on the tin.

Conspiracy facts are also exactly what they say on the tin.

The difference is sometimes a matter of opinion, but if fact and theory mean something different to you- you need help!

I'm at a loss how debunking conspiracy to prove the existence of santa clause is most definitely at an equally gullible level to any conspiracy theory i've ever heard.

You may be attempting to make a point about the untenability of conspiracy. That's just not true, when you care to tell the difference between a theory and a fact

The only thing that differs is peoples opinion, the 'stuff' stays the same.

My 2 cents
This is not a criticism of the OP, just that his opinion, is like many others, exactly that... If people tried to stick to the facts in all theory, which is impossible, theory is a thesis, debunking would be as worthless as the idiots who make up conspiracy stories and call them fact, perhaps??

Because that's exactly what the OP's post is a story backed up erroneously with facts, like many 'silly conspiracy theories'

I'm sorry if that's a bit strong, I mean no offense, just an observational opinion. I'm just not sure I can find the right words to convey sufficiently your replication of a conspiracy nut theory is complete by the OP

Care to disagree? That is why opinion is wonderful, and dangerous

Abductee

[edit on 15-12-2009 by UFOabducteebe]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
deny intelligence

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
For the love all things wet are some people totally devoid of humour?

Don't like? Dont read..... read it already and dont like? Don't coment! you do still have free will..... for a few years anyway! he he he

The world according to ATS isn't going to collapse just because a few people found humour in using the 'deny ignorance' mantra funny when linked with Santa....

Sheesh kebab!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Santa is VERY real indeed. Trust me, ever since I was a child he ate the cookies and food which I prepared for him, and he gave the leftovers to his reindeer, especially Rudolph (He even drank the MILK!). Rudolph is cool with my pets, and they all know eachother on a first name basis. Yes, I know, I consider my home to be quite the celebrity hang-out!

Just be certain to never leave that fire going when you go to bed on Christmas Eve!!! Santa does not appreciate a scorched toosh, nor do his reindeer appreciate the smell of a burning Jolly Ol' Elf.

As for NORAD, I heard that one time Santa actually outran a Minuteman III. I am pretty certain that they were not aiming for him, but he tap-danced all over the warhead before taking off for South America. Santa knows no Borders, only Limitless Airspace. Even Groom Lake is open to the Man (I think that he goes there for Spring Break).

Wow! I never thought about Rudolph being "in with" the pets. That's why my dog never barks on Christmas Eve. Thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

You don't get it do you?
The moment I read the title I knew it was not serious.

Okay so you knew it was not serious......what makes you think that everyone else knew it was not serious?

Why did you feel the need to inform the masses?

What makes you think your more clued up than most people here?

You do the members of ATS a disservice with your comments.

Have a nice Christmas anyway

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

Rudolf did nasty things to my dog last year ...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
As far fetched some conspiracy theories are, and as much as I disagree with members at ATS...

This thread is pure genius!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ya'll, just go with this.

Santa Claus exists, he exists in the form of debts, payments, and a little bit of tears.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It's not all good either.

Santas reign of terror is nothing new...
By Masqua....

It put me in mind of the 'old fashioned' St Nicholas in Holland. During my childhood, the image of St Nick and his 'Swarte Piet' henchmen were truly frightening to the very young.

You see, in those days (early 50's), if you had been a BAD child, it meant you could be taken into slavery to serve the wishes of new masters... the Caliphate in Southern Spain (which hasn't been in Toledo since the 1100's [I think ]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Ya'll, just go with this.

Santa Claus exists, he exists in the form of debts, payments, and a little bit of tears.

lol oh yes... Christmas may only come once a year but the reminders come every month marked VISA lmao

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join