It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Debunked - Santa does Exist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

Santa is just an anagram of satan, thats all it is. Amazing how they got past your belief systems.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
is this some kind of stupid christmas joke?

I really hope people stop starring and flagging this kind of stuff. It's mostly useless and terribly unfunny.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I see your point. This is also backed up by the fact that here in the UK, Santa is more commonly known as Father Christmas. He's proclaiming himself to be the father of Christmas, therefore, the father of Christ, aka, God. Only Satan would be brazen enough to try that one here in the Angel Isle!

Also, what's not commonly known is that he actually comes from the future and has been using technology that will be developed through CERN and the LHC to travel back through time, explaining how he could have been around for 1500 years and also how he manages to get around the world in one night.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by piddles

Get a sense of humour dude, It's Christmas!

If you don't find it funny, don't read it. It was an obvious joke from the title of the thread.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
You're all full of crap. Why is it that I left the fatman home baked cookies (and a pint of whisky) as a child and never received more than an empty plate of cookies and woke to the sound of this jerk throwing an empty bottle at my bedroom door.

no more chritsmas crap!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by piddles

OOhhh that's a toughy... erm....

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
OP - thank you for making me smile - people take everything a little too seriously and cant take a joke!

Star and Flag just to annoy the people who take things too serious

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I really hope people stop starring and flagging this kind of stuff. It's mostly useless and terribly unfunny.

Someone's been spending too much time with Ebeneezer Scrooge

Lighten up, it's Christmas!!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

its not a joke.

it's ATS, and in the skunk works forums... oh wait, it is a joke .

edit: S+F just for giggles*

[edit on 15-12-2009 by deadlysponge]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
consider this: Santa does not charge for the toys he gives, so where does he get the income? This means he is paying his elves a slave wage, that's worse than a walmart sweatshop in China.

Santa knows which kids are good or bad, meaning he has a bigger spying ring going on than the NSA

What does Santa do 364 days out of the year? glug glug glug

Mrs. Clause once had an affair with the head elf

Why is Santa's coat red? Because it's Christmasy? Wrong, because PETA threw blood on him for mistreating his reindeer

There are actually multiple santa clauses, one for each country, but they work in tandem, awaiting the hour when they can formally unite into a One World Santa Order--it will not be a cheery time of year

Santa is a known sex offender, just ask every kid whose ever seen mommy kissing Santa. What a perv.

The government is trying to fine tune HAARP so they can knock Santa out of the air.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by ancient_wisdom]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Of course Santa exists. There is more evidence for the existence of this fellow, then there are for the existence of aliens, and no-one questions the existence of aliens, well no-one important!

I have pointed out the signs to my children when I've been driving and they know as well as I do.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45050dbacfd2.jpg[/atsimg]
This sign warns motorists that Santa & his reindeer fly low through the area on his route on Christmas Eve.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ad838aa56cc.jpg[/atsimg]

BAH! HUMBUG!!

S&F for the OP, and Merry Christmas to All!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by piddles

Get a sense of humor pal its the holidays

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Santa had a major Sleigh malfunction while conducting test flights on his new ZERO Emissions Reindeer.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5187973d198e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cae13db441b9.jpg[/atsimg]

Apparently the Russians are covering for him.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Santa is also backed by the MSM - on Christmas eve, they give reports of Santa's whereabouts and travel plans.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

hahaha logics 101. nice post aristocrat2
s&f

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Can anyone remember a thread on here a good few year back that had photo's of santa flying across the sky that actually looked believable? Obviously it wasnt but it was still good for the xmas spirit!

I'm gonna spend all afternoon looking for it now!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
My children got nothing when I assumed santa was going to flurish our tree with presents, end of story...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
"I'm going to say the same thing a bunch of other people said before me! lol lighten up, scrooge lol I'm brilliant"

but please keep starring and flagging something stupid to spite me (lol) and essentially being the previous person's echo.

but since you all seem to be in the BS spirit:

I worked in retail for 3 years and had christmas shoved down my throat like a sharpened candy cane (ha!). Maybe I don't like seeing it on the front page of the world's biggest conspiracy site, stealing attention away from probably more important issues?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Santa is real, he has left me presents and even eaten the mince pies I left for him. My parents told me he is real, not like the crumby look alikes in the shopping malls. He is capable of performing miracles and inspires me and my chums.

why are there so many skeptics and debunkers on ATS? always trying to disprove my beliefs. I feel persecuted.

Santa I love you, don't be mad with all the unbelievers, they are ignorant to your magnificence, they will never know you like those who believe in you.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
On a more serious but still fun note,

The psychedelic Santa story if amazing if you haven't read it.

www.cannabisculture.com...

[edit on 15-12-2009 by wtfhuh]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join