It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection: Achievements & Discoveries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I was on a forum earlier called astral pulse and read a thread started by AndrewTheSinger(credits to him) he basically outlined a little survey for people who Astral Project to share their experiences. I'm extremely interested in ATS's en devours and adventures and it would be very appreciated if some of you would take the short time to share with me and other members! Here is the survey created by AndrewTheSinger from AstralPulse from 2006.

1 - Have you ever encountered light beings, spirit guides, non physical entities?

a:

1.1 - If so, describe the place:

What were they like:

What have you learned from them:

2 - What have you found out about life on other planets?
a:

3 - What was the most interesting conversation you had? What did you ask/say and hear?
a:

4 - Describe 3 things/creatures that you saw there, but never saw here:

5 - If you've been able to read, what did you read about? How many consecutive words do you remember?
a:

5.1 - Have you read words you haven't seen here before?
a:

6 - Ever learned special tricks to be used there?
a:

7 - Ever received a solution to a problem?
a:

8 - Describe the most amazing thing you saw:

9 - Describe the most amazing thing you did:

10 - Describe your most amazing validation:

11 - Ever had your astral body malformed or defective? What was it like?
a:

13 - Describe the 3 strangest sentences you heard:

14 - Describe 3 things that you still want to try in the astral:

12 - What interesting things have you found out about the Universe?
a:

15 - If you believe in a God, what clues have you gotten about it's existence?
a:

16 - Ever been lectured on the process of Creation?
a:

[edit on 15-12-2009 by LightWonder]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LightWonder

personally i think he was asking all the wrong questions

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cloak

The questions aren't that bad...I for one will be interested to hear some of the answers people give...if we get answers...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

While I agree with The Cloak that this fellow was asking the wrong questions...I will share my experiences...

1 - Have you ever encountered more evolved beings?
a: In a traditional sense, yes...if you're thinking (traditionl)ET, you're wrong....of course it was 'alien' in every sense of the word...but...well I'm sure you get my drift....

1.1 - If so, describe the place: It's extremely hard to describe...Everything is much more glamourous and sight is more....extended(?) than what is normal in the physical plane...it's like...you see an object at every angle at once..inside and out...While I can't say for certain the 'brightness' is much more intense, because I have natural auric sight, everything is much more "illuminated" than what it is physically....really describing it is very very difficult...
what were they like: I've encountered "wavering spirits" and my own spirit guides. What I mean by "wavering spirits" are those that are in the astral plane...but not consciously...they're like....sleep walkers
what have you learned from them: I've been projecting for more than 9 years now and I'm still on my first degree....MYSELF...

2 - What have you found out about life on other planets?
a: Nothing from a scientific stance...

3 - What was the most interesting conversation you had? What did you ask/say and hear?
a: my most interesting conversation...was not a conversation at all. When I first met my (constant)spirit guide, neither had words. We walked and examined...together...as one....no words, just actions...

4 - Describe 3 things/creatures that you saw there, but never saw here: I can't even begin to describe the things I've seen. Ordinary words don't do the astral realm justice. It's like trying to explain the variety of tints in a sunset to a blind man...you just don't know if you're painting the picture correctly...I can barely even begin to describe the auric visions that I have seen and I've been seeing auras for all my life....theres the physical aura, the etheric double, the true astral body which changes in a moments notice in correlation to the process of thought, the mental body which exhibits the characteristics of an individual existence or personality, and of course the most beautifully stunning of all - the vehicle of the higher self....how do you describe these? I can't even begin.....

5 - If you've been able to read, what did you read about? How many consecutive words do you remember?
a: Never tried to read in the astral plane. I'd imagine it would be quite difficult and when trying to recollect what you have seen it will be juxtaposed. It is easy to mistake 391 for 193...it has to do with the extension of sight....

5.1 - Have you read words you haven't seen here before?
a: I've seen symbols that I do not recognise...that's it...Again, I can't begin to describe them because I don't know if what I saw is what I really saw. The astral plane is often times called the realm of illusion...and for good reason. It can be very misleading to an untrained vessel.

6 - Ever learned special tricks to be used there?
a: Yes, thought-control...that's it...it's all you need....

7 - Ever received a solution to a problem?
a: I've always had the solution to the problem because I AM the solution to the problem....it's an internal struggle for everyone...

8 - Describe the most amazing thing you saw: It's all amazing.

9 - Describe the most amazing thing you did: Again, simply being there is amazing...

10 - Describe your most amazing validation: That I am not who I thought I was once....If you've been there, you know

11 - Ever had your astral body malformed or defective? What was it like?
a: Never...

13 - Describe the 3 strangest sentences you heard: "You are what I am." "Light your world, not the path." and "I'm not necessary." (all from my spirit guides)

14 - Describe 3 things that you still want to try in the astral: I would still like to see more...I imagine in the astral I am as out of place as a frito in Sagittarius B....

12 - What interesting things have you found out about the Universe?
a: It's linked...

15 - If you believe in a God, what clues have you gotten about it's existence?
a: "He is as I AM."

16 - Ever been lectured on the process of Creation?
a: Nope. I have been told about destruction and redestruction though. (Just think of it as the same thing as creation if you're wonderig...)

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Thanks for that reply!

And sorry i really didnt even think twice about formulating my own questions as the responses i was reading were pretty intriguing to say the least.

CHA0S, The Cloak, Would you be so kind as to help me revise the questions to a way that will better suite what I am seeking to achieve here? It would be really appreciated as this is my new topic and goal at hand. I'm very interested in it and the claims and story's are so remarkable I'm seriously blown away by the complexity of the astral realm.

stars for all of you.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I think the only REAL question...is WHY?

ie. WHY are we able to access the astral realm?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

My personal opinion is that the astral plane and higher vibrational planes are the true essence of the universe. That Physical and Non physical go hand in hand. There is something about this earth that suppresses this so much that it s no wonder they say we only use 10% of our brain. When we really get into the true concepts/aspects of life we can unlock things and get a separation from this realm to return to where we once were or belong or are able to be, something is being hidden from the population at large.

Although, this is all speculation and i may just be blabbing. I have yet to achieve the actual AP, but something culminating inside me knows, i am in-touch with my higher self and its like i was in a existing up until my point of this awakening, now i'm living, with self-awareness, heightened perception and intuition and all types other things i never gave a second thought about.

I'm close to my goal, i'm not quite ready.. further discipline on my mind and soul will bring me closer to the point where i'm ready to go and attain what is rightfully mine.. the knowledge, the boundless experiences, LIVING.

Anyways..

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

We can only experience what we attempt in the astral realm. We'll never know it's exact purpose....

Me personally? Well, I think it's evidence....evidence to support faith....I think it's kept hidden for a reason...and it's only accessed through permission...I am not so arrogant as to think that this is just something I can take....I am thankful for it....

Blessings
A2D

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Of course, of course. I totally agree.

When you say faith, what exactly are you referring to in particular?

I'm sorry i must have worded that wrong, i don't mean to sound arrogant at all, what i meant was this is something that lies within us all whether he,she, or I know it we are able to "take" that split in the road and pursue a different path to light, knowledge, and the general understanding of why,what, and how. We are able to completely shift our perception to the opposite spectrum.

again i'm sorry, i really didn't wish to sound arrogant with that post. I should have chose my words wiser.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

CHA0S, The Cloak, Would you be so kind as to help me revise the questions to a way that will better suite what I am seeking to achieve here?
Well I've never really consciously astral projected...I did one time for a split second...but it was a fair while ago...so I'm not really sure what the best questions to ask would be...but I will list a few that might be helpful anyway:

1) Do you feel that certain parts of your mind become "unlocked" whilst on the astral plane?

2) How populated is the astral realm, does it take long to stumble across another astral/transdimensional being?

3) What is the main form of communication on the astral realm, and are any specific languages common?

4) Is it common to come across beings which try to trick you and take advantage of you?

5) Is it possible to interact with the physical realm, or do you know of any astral/transdimensional beings that can do this?

6) What is the most striking thing about the astral plane/realm? What comes to your head first when you think about the astral plane/realm?

That's basically all I've got...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Oh i was under the impression you were an astral traveler.

Anyone can use those questions to on top of the OP to make for a better survey.

thanks for the contribution anyway

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

1) Do you feel that certain parts of your mind become "unlocked" whilst on the astral plane?

Not necessarily. I feel as though my mind is brand new...or totally different...like it wasn't the one I had before I projected.

2) How populated is the astral realm, does it take long to stumble across another astral/transdimensional being?

The astral realm is quite densely populated. However, like in my circumstance, it is quite easy to project to an area that is not. I am still learning after almost 10 years of projecting and my spirit guide finds it appropriate that I still take things one dose at a time...

3) What is the main form of communication on the astral realm, and are any specific languages common?

There are different ways you can communicate. I would say most either use verbal or telepathic. You can also communicate through auras if you see them. This is how me and my spirit guide had our first "conversation".

4) Is it common to come across beings which try to trick you and take advantage of you?

It would be easy to find them and initiate the communication or what-have-you. But, in the same circumstance, it is easy to get rid of them too. You have full control over the situation. So, is it common? Well, only if you want it to be.

5) Is it possible to interact with the physical realm, or do you know of any astral/transdimensional beings that can do this?

This is an excellent question and I'm not sure as to the answer. As far as I've seen, no. But, I don't claim to be the ultimate authority on projection. I've been doing it for a little less than 10 years now I've never witnessed an interaction with the physical realm....

6) What is the most striking thing about the astral plane/realm? What comes to your head first when you think about the astral plane/realm?

The beauty of it all. Some people take pictures of Acapulco or Jamaica or wherever they go for vacation....yeah...sure...those are pretty places. But, in comparison with the astral realm....they look like the sahara desert...which, don't get me wrong, for being desolate is beautiful too....

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Thank you for the reply!
star!

CavemanDD if you're out there reading this i would really like to hear you answers as you have been a inspiring factor to my quest.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Nobody out there projecting? Or at least willing to share?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I don't think that it's because no one is projecting or unwilling to share, LightWonder. I just think that perhaps these questions are pretty difficult to answer, especially the ones that ask for descriptions. Human language just doesn't suffice when it comes to even giving a very tiny detailed explanation as to what the astral realm looks like, feels like, acts like, or inspires....

After almost 10 years of projecting it is still difficult for me. I'd just imagine how hard it would be for those with less experience. Don't get discouraged. The best witness is yourself.

A2D

new topics

top topics

join