It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy is awesome!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I am sorry but I have never sat through a televised sermon but this one was amazing. Going on now. Channel 365 on Directv, the channel is GTV (God TV?) and the sermon is called "Alien Encounters." The guy is incredible! He is covering everything from explaining why we see a saucer shape when ufos appear to how christianity will be challenged with the truth in the coming months. Put it together with all of the predictions, channellings, videos, threads and national news....it is something I thought I would see on you tube not on God TV. I am so happy someone like this is teaching instead of preaching. It is great. Anyone watching this? Can you catch it? It is great!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What is the name of this man?

Record it?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Put it together with all of the predictions, channellings, videos, threads and national news...

...and you have a steaming pile of absolutely nothing. Just because you see and hear tidbits here and there about a subject you are very interested in doesn't mean there is some concerted effort run by a clandestine group to gradually prepare us for "something".

Based on what you seem to be inferring, we have been on the brink of whatever you want to call it since before H.G. Wells. Brink of anything my butt.

Remember that one cave painting, that must have been the natives preparing their masses for alien contact. Same thing, different time period.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by catseyequeen

Well, if you are watching the danged thing on DirecTV can you not go to your program guide and pull up the information on the show?

What is his name?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

OK I'll bite.

I'm glad you are enjoying it. Two things to watch out for though.

1. Don't drink the Kool-Aid.

AND

2. Has he asked for any cash yet?

[edit on 14-12-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Is this the guy?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
His name is Chuck Missler and the description says " Religion. (2008) Chuck Missler and Mark Eastman. Special." It is fantastic to see on TV someone really speaking of the things we discuss all the time. Refreshing.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
It is like a sermon in a church or christian conference. I call tell it isn't very professional by how it is edited (live) but it is taped well and in isn't very digitized.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Is this the guy?

GOOD CALL! LOL

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Jeez. I am impatient for everything to happen too but I haven't become bitter about it. It would be just my luck that that would be how they choose who stays and who goes. One thing you have to keep in mind is that to them, time doesn't exist as it does for us. 50 years is the blink of an eye and we take time a lot more seriously than they do. (from what I gather they look on us believing in time the way an adult looks at a child who genuinely believes in Santa)

It sounds like you need is to become comfortable with whatever is planned, whatever is in the works or in the future so you can let go of this obvious anger or negativity you allow to be generated from simple situations such as this. This post is not the end of the world. Why get so twerked up about it.

I saw something awesome and unexpected on tv and thought you guys would like it or be interested especially since it is on a christian network. ( they are the ones who are notorious for denying alien existence)

Take your bitterness at the fact that they haven't shown up to you yet out on someone else. This conversation is not a negative one and at this critical time I won't have it. Lighten up. You stay where you are and you'll be one of those who continues on the 3d timeline with all of those who can't handle anything more than that. You don't want to be one of them so don't be. You have the power to control yourself so do it.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I may not always agree with you but I love the way you come out fighting, bat in hand!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

OK I'll bite.

I'm glad you are enjoying it. Two things to watch out for though.

1. Don't drink the Kool-Aid.

AND

2. Has he asked for any cash yet?

[edit on 14-12-2009 by SLAYER69]

Someone contact Congressman Leo Ryan, quick! Better yet, send Obama!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
now he's talking about the nephilim! I am from a deep southern tradition of church on sunday and if i had heard this guy i would probably still go!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I am just concerned. I am also really trying on this love and light thing to see if it fits. Feels cozy, small hard parts but I wouldn't mind being buried in it.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by catseyequeen]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Say, weren't you one of those Heaven's Gate people? Are you going to wait for Hale-Bopp or is there another celestial body that might attract you?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Say, weren't you one of those Heaven's Gate people? Are you going to wait for Hale-Bopp or is there another celestial body that might attract you?

I have often thought of that in retrospect.

Hey and c'mon, would it really matter to you if I was? Really?

No. So why ask?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by catseyequeen

Originally posted by The Shrike

I have often thought of that in retrospect.

Hey and c'mon, would it really matter to you if I was? Really?

No. So why ask?

As Slayer said, we at least care enough to try to talk you out of drinking the kool aid!

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Is this the guy?

Well he's got a good sense of humor. He said we're not sure what happened at Roswell except for one thing, we know Al Gore was born 9 months later!

That got a lot of laughs!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

just a religions way of saying "we're dying. come back.. we'll leave the kids alone"

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I knew there was no way that scum bag could be human

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It is awesome! I believe what he is saying because I have had the same theory for a while now. It just seems so obvious to me if you keep up with current events and are well versed in history and study the Bible to me it is like a big duh? Why others cannot see this to me is ludicrous, but many people look at things like a Rubics Cube. The guy looking at the yellow side will swear the block is yellow same for the blue side ect.... It is only when you look at the block as a whole do you see the reality. Good post, you are very intelligent to pick up on the truth, don’t let those who lack intelligence and wisdom put you down, they just cannot handle the truth...
Melissa101

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join