It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wiring or unwiring of the brain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Not too long ago, I suffered a t.i.a. (mini stroke) Since then I discovered that not only is there a big loss in my short time memory, but also I am much calmer. I have a hard time getting my thoughts out of my mind and on to paper, or in this case onto the screen. I can no longer type two handed although it was never a problem before. My point is that I think that our brain is wired and just like in our homes, if a wire is lose or crossed there is a problem. Does anyone else think that maybe such a bad wiring of the brain caused by what ever reason, could be the source of some peoples odd, different, unreasonable, behavior and thinking. Now I can here the laughter already, but this is to see if others want to discuss. As I already said, I cant put my thoughts easily in writing or spoken, but in my mind it is still clear. If anyone has experience thank you. And buy the way, As I said I am much calmer, and I know that if I am patient when reading posts someone will give the same response as I and I dont have to make a fool of myself anymore because I cant express my thoughts properly anymore. So does anyone understand what I am asking and trying my best to say?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

If a wire is crossed or controlled.

Even though you have listed me as foe I have listed you as friend. I believe you need all the friends you can muster now.

Start researching "mind controlled" and examine why you have listed me as a foe.

Something I said has "disturbed your sense of reality".

Open your mind, you may yet think your way out of this box we call reality.

Peace.

join