It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parodies in My Favorite Parody Films

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have Some Questions About Parodies in my Favorite Parody Films:

1. Which Everything that Has Parodied and Spoofed in Epic Movie?
  2. Which everything that being Parodied and Spoofed in Meet the Spartans?
  3. Which Everything that been Parodied and spoofed on Superhero Movie?
  4. and Which Everything that have been parodied in Disaster Movie?

That's it to answers above Questions Just Answers it with just Everything that parodied and spoofed by the Parody Films that I has Mentioned in this thread along their Respective Scenes.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You may want to rephrase, as it is difficult to understand what you are looking for. Are you looking to get a list of things that were spoofed in each film?

And, while mildly entertaining, if you thought these were funny, you may want to look into some of the more classic spoofs done by true masters of the genre, such as Mel Brooks or Zuckerman.

Here's a quick list off the top of my head, of movies you'd find much more appealing...

Blazing Saddles
Airplane!
Airplane II
Young Frankenstein
Hot Shots
Hot Shots: Part Deux
Naked Gun
Naked Gun 2 1/2
Spaceballs
History of the World, Part I
Dracula, Dead and Loving It
Robin Hood, Men in Tights
Top Secret

And I'm sure I'm forgetting some

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
You may want to rephrase, as it is difficult to understand what you are looking for. Are you looking to get a list of things that were spoofed in each film?

And, while mildly entertaining, if you thought these were funny, you may want to look into some of the more classic spoofs done by true masters of the genre, such as Mel Brooks or Zuckerman.

Here's a quick list off the top of my head, of movies you'd find much more appealing...

Blazing Saddles
Airplane!
Airplane II
Young Frankenstein
Hot Shots
Naked Gun
Naked Gun 2 1/2
Spaceballs
Top Secret

I just looking for the list of things that Spoofed in all 4 Films that I mentioned in this thread since the list of parodies of the films that I mentioned here are deleted from wikipedia and to make this even worse the list of parodies in these films are perhaps only exists in wikipedia.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Blazing Saddles
Airplane!
Airplane II
Young Frankenstein
Hot Shots
Naked Gun
Naked Gun 2 1/2
Spaceballs
Top Secret

What's wrong with the Parody Films that I mentioned in this thread?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Blazing Saddles
Airplane!
Airplane II
Young Frankenstein
Hot Shots
Naked Gun
Naked Gun 2 1/2
Spaceballs