It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British admit: Copenhagen intends genocide‚ World Government

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

British admit: Copenhagen intends genocide‚ World Government

cecaust.com.au

The official British two-pronged policy for the Copenhagen Conference is now out‚ in explicit language. It consists of: 1) massive population genocide‚ on a scale that would make Adolf Hitler blush‚ and 2) the establishment of a world government with policing powers to cap carbon emissions‚ to tax every advanced sector nation to the extent of two per cent of GDP per year‚ and to impose a global levy on all global financial transactions‚ among other draconian provisions.

Regarding the genocide‚ the Fabian Society’s London School of Economics‚ the anchor of the Fabian Gordon
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.census.gov
www.optimumpopulation.org
www.unfpa.org
www.rand.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
New movie about global population reduction by 2012
Population reduction: Why not?
Obama's population reduction plan

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If you think that this number will be satisfactory for the global elite, you got another thing coming! They actually want the global population to be reduced to 500,000,000. That was the figure quoted in a Rand Corporation Paper(that I searched for but could not find on their site!) So, don't be fooled by this Article, it's much worse!

I don't know what else I can say about this, but from my position Hitler kinda looks like a Piker! He just wanted to control Europe, These guys want the WORLD!

Good Luck and turn out the lights when you go (you don't want to kill a Polar Bear with your inconsiderous waste).

cecaust.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Keymaster1

Oh dear lord!

The CEC accusing anyone of Hitler style anything just explodered my irony knob ...

You sir, owe me a new one!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Did you read the CEC platform, it doesn't look anything like Hitlers' Ideological Platform. It sounds pretty logical, State Sovereignty, Sane Banking Laws, Contolled Immigration, Low Tax Rates, Decent Public Works, Good Public Health Policy (not govt. "controlled", just govt. Supported through Proper Methods), NO AGW, etc., looks O.K. to me!

[edit on 12/14/09 by Keymaster1]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keymaster1
If you think that this number will be satisfactory for the global elite, you got another thing coming! They actually want the global population to be reduced to 500,000,000. That was the figure quoted in a Rand Corporation Paper(that I searched for but could not find on their site!) So, don't be fooled by this Article, it's much worse!

Yes, it is. And here's proof in stone-

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This would be great , but only if it comes about "Voluntarily", you can't just go around smoking 5.5billion people. Maybe it needs to get bad enough for the human race to "Agree" to do it on our own. That's the way things usually happen with people!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

500,000,000 is the same number carved into the Georgia Guidestones. If you don't what that is, here is a link:

Wikipedia article on Georgia Guidestones

Glad to hear that they are at least consistent in their plans...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I agree that the population reduction needs to be voluntary. The problem is not that bad. We are an hydro-electric car from avoiding the worst problem after all.

As far as a one world government, if a one world government is necessary for our UFO friends to show, then so be it. As long as we keep our guns, I don't see what the problem is.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm curious of all of this.
Sure there are folks who want to depopulate the Earth, but do we really believe they are hashing this stuff out in a UN meeting?

If so then holy smokes, we are in deep stuff.

Edit to add...
Signals,
Why am I in your signature?

[edit on 14-12-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

It has been predicted...

"For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved:" Matthew 24:21-22

See: Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse – Pale or GREEN?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
[edit on 15-12-2009 by Seiko]

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'd bet

That Killing the few Hundred people that believe in this sort of Evil nonsense would do allot more for the Globe than Killing the 5.5 Billion people who don't wish to rule the world ever would.

Just Sayin

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

That is why I vote for them to go first. It's their idea right, so they should step up and lead by example, and anybody stupid enough to follow we'll just submit them all in for nomination for a Darwin Award. Sounds good to me at least.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Why would the United Nations extinguish the Global population to such a lowered number, when what they truly want is control over everyone? The more people they can control, the more power they have, and the greater amount of wealth and assets they can accrue as a result of such.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup

500,000,000 is the same number carved into the Georgia Guidestones. If you don't what that is, here is a link:

Wikipedia article on Georgia Guidestones

Glad to hear that they are at least consistent in their plans...

Aggggh... beat me to it - great reference.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
In my opinion if there was a NWO ready waiting in the wings to set up a New World order to control the world, the best approach for control is too many bodies rather than just enough..

Just look at the depopulation the black death brought to the world.. which has the saying linked to it "as the poor got fewer the rest got richer"

While in the process control was wrested from the hands of the rich and given to the poor.. since the poor could pick and choose who they worked for and at what rates, driving up the cost, the rich had to give into their demands.. Now flip that on it's head and the oposite is also true, the more poor people you have the more control moves back to the rich who can pick and choose who they employ and at what rates, driving down the cost.

Just look at the UK... the higher the levels of immigration, the fewer services and resources there are, the more control the rich have over the poor, driving down their costs while driving up their profit.

So I would say anyone talking population control is not part of the NWO and more idealist than realist, where as the NWO will want lots and lots and lots of poor people to do there bidding, then keep making them just a little poorer to keep them in line, as I see currently happening.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

The article is hogwash. I followed their links and ended up on the web-site of Optimum Population Trust, the supposed masterminds behind the thrust. Yes they want to limit population to reasonable numbers but it is to be done entirely through birth control and migration control and not any sort of genocide.

www.optimumpopulation.org...

Not such a bad idea in MHO.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Agenda of the PTB, the shadow government, Obama?

Listening to C2C tonight:

Shadow Government

Security cameras, surveillance of your financial transactions, radio frequency spy chips hidden in consumer products, tracking of your internet searches, and eavesdropping on your e-mail and phone calls. Without your knowledge or consent, every aspect of your life is observed and recorded. But who is watching the watchers?

Short term they may not get their agenda. Which is control. Long term?

How hard was it for them to convince the world of AGW based on falsified evidence?

[edit on 15/12/09 by plumranch]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

A stone tablet no one has claimed credit for or proved it's origins. Yup complete proof.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

The article is hogwash. I followed their links and ended up on the web-site of Optimum Population Trust, the supposed masterminds behind the thrust. Yes they want to limit population to reasonable numbers but it is to be done entirely through birth control and migration control and not any sort of genocide.

www.optimumpopulation.org...

Not such a bad idea in MHO.

Exactly
The original link leads to an article which the op quotes and yes genocide is mentioned. But then if you follow the link to the referenced article there is no mention of genocide at all!
It seems we are too quick to pounce on anything which fits in with our mindset and without properly checking the source. This is how silly internet rumours start.
By all means let's speculate and discuss. That's why we are here. But we do need to distinguish between third party SPECULATION/INTERPRETATION and FACT. Otherwise we devalue our message as well as ATS.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by unicorn1]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join