It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Bible map revealed!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Secret Bible map revealed!?

www.gorissen.info

Use this map to reveal a Bible map.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Have you ever wondered if the Bible has GPS Coordinates in it? Well I have and all morning I was trying to find a formula to find cooordinates in the Bible when I stumbled upon this. Go to Genesis now there will be large bold numbers 1 - 50, and next to them will be like 1 - 24 or 1 - 9. Like Genesis 33:14. Now since Genesis has 50 bold numbers you put 50 for Latitude, all Latitudes are North. The you add up all of the verses like in Genesis 1 there will be 1 - 31, so you add up 31 then you move on to Genesis 2 there will be 25, so you add 31 and 25. Continue doing this until you get to the end of Genesis and you should have added up to 1,503. Now that you have 1,503 divide that by the number of bold numbers which is 50. So you answer should be 30.06, now put that in the Longitude category, they will all be East. So you should have Latitude 50'N, Longitude 30.06'E and put that on the map in the below website. Now leave the blue marker and continue on to Exodus and do the same thing as you did with Genesis. For Gensis you should have been placed at the Northern tip of the Persian Sea on the Iranian coast. Continue doing this until you have finished the Bible and have jotted down all of the locations. In the end mine looked like a strange pattern the encircled North Africa, Middle East, and Southeast Mediterranean. Mainly in Egypt. COuld this just be a random coincidence through the organisation of the numbers which makes the answers convenient, or does this give us some sort of map and if so what kind of map do you think?

www.gorissen.info
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
good code thinking...

the only problem i have is that ancient chartography as it were,
did not exist... & what was available was primitive by todays standards

then there's the problem that the globe's grid system uses Greenwich(sp) as the universal 'starting point'
Whereas the Bible specifically tells us that the site of Jerusalem is the 'Navel' of the World (ergo the 'starting point)..
.therefore all global coordinates should be based on Jerusalem replacing Greenwich, for the code to be meaningful, (imho)

it should be a simple calculation to figure the difference in Lat. & Long.
between the two points, and adjust for the difference in the coordinates.
~but, there's the consideration that the code from antiquity was designed for the present navigational grid & GPS...i guess that's where your coming from.~

thanks

[edit on 14-12-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Also I was under the impression that the Bible didn't originally have Chapters & Verses...these were put in later to help Priests (and Preachers LOL) find and quote important stuff...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
further more - the chapter / verse numbers are a modern arbitrary system

EDIT :

DOH
beaten to the punchline

[edit on 14-12-2009 by ignorant_ape]

top topics

join