It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Pete Peterson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I saw this Camelot interview of Dr Pete Petersen yesterday. David Wilcock sat in with him and was quite eager to be there and ask him questions as well.

I really don't care if you like or dislike DW but this interview you really got to watch.

He is a whistleblower with vast knowledge and was told about the financial collapse that would happen in the US in 2001, that's when he made plans to buy land and become self sufficient with his family and friends. He has taught survivalist tools to people and also said on the vid not to bother buying gold or silver as you might find it hard to consume them when the SHTF. He was talking about driving into town 50 miles from where he lives now and the mall and most of the shops are closed.

I can't get my head around the ATS forum enough to place the vid here sorry for those that might be interested.

Phage I know you are very logical and like to get to the bottom of things, but because I have the highest respect for you and I know you have a family I really would like you to watch the vid, when you have the time ofcourse. xo

Mmmh, lol, why do I get the feeling he won't.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Mmmh, lol, why do I get the feeling he won't.

He can't watch a vid if you don't provide a link or embed the vid.

Neither can I.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Unlike some confident computer people I am finding it difficult to put the vid up here itself. Look I have copied this if it will help. I am sorry. I mean if my 27 year old son Matt was about or my 30 year old daughter Katherine was about I am sure they would be able to help me, but their not. Sorry.

width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/ooSRh7V68uk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

there ya go... dont say im not nice!!

oh, read this, it can help!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Sorry, removed vids already posted.

[edit on 12/14/2009 by beezwaxes]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Oooh, thank you guys, your real sweethearts for doing that for me. I know how to post vids on the forum I am a long term member on (which isn't this one), but I have to really sit down and study this whole ATS posting vid thing again.

Big hugs and cuddles from the old duck down under known as JWJR. xo

PS: Now watch these videos ATSers, I want you to get some good advice from this guy.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This guy was covered in a couple threads in September. Fairly bright, up on a lot of New Age and alternative lore. But a BS artist. Unlikely he has a doctorate or did much of any of the things he claimed.

At his age he's entering the UFO/Conspiracy circuit with no credentials and nothing to point to anywhere that substantiates his claims. That's pretty much the whole story.

Furthermore, a lot of his stuff doesn't wash at all with hard science. His numbers on Mir station are wildly off just for starters.

I'm sure some of his claims are right on the money. So would those of my dentist if Project Camelot spent a few hours interviewing him.

Sad really. Had PC taken the time and effort to narrow him down to a small range of things he claimed experience and expertise on, tailored his resume so it wasn't all over the map, and plain reined him in, the might have been able to fool a few thousand people for a year or two.

Right now only those with no ability to differentiate fact from fiction, maybe some gawky teenagers, will buy into Dr Pete Peterson.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I didn't really go for the whole thing either.

He just didn't seem right somehow.

It's a pity, I like the way The Camelot pair come across, I get the feeling they are genuinely interested and give each interview subject the same respect and honestly level playing field, I do tend to think they get taken for a ride now and then.

I didn't go much on the George Green one either

Pity, I like Project Camelot.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Problem I see with Project Camelot is they may be sincere and enthusiastic - but are too Gosh Wow and ungrounded in science and abnormal psychology. They allow themselves to be tricked by every delusional and snake oil salesman hungry for attention.

The nature of UFO hunting. There are no alien presences on Earth anyone knows of. And if there were they wouldn't be associating with these clowns claiming knowledge and contact.

So Camelot just becomes another struggling business geared to the conspiracy sub-culture.

top topics

join