It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shared Dream Themes - Planes, Green, Danger In The Air?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I wasn't sure where to post this, so if it needs to be moved, it's okay by me!

I'm starting to get creeped out by a dream I had about a month ago. I dreamed my deceased grandmother and I watched a plane crash nose first into the ground the next street over from where I once lived. It was soooo real!
Didn't put much thought into it or tell anyone about it.
A week later, my best friend called and was terribly upset by a dream she'd had about seeing her deceased grandmother at an airport, and she was telling her to beware of danger in the air. And she kept telling her "Green!" She said it was obviously difficult for her grandmother to talk.
My grandmother didn't talk in my dream.
Since then, I've had 5 other people I know, who do not know each other, tell me of similar dreams. That is 7 people in 5 states. All 7 had crashing/crashed planes with the exception of my first friend-hers was just at an airport. 5 of them feature green heavily in the dream. All 7 indicate danger from the sky. All had a deceased relative.
I haven't shared my dream with any of them and I haven't told any of them of the others' dreams.

Anyone have any ideas about this???

Anyone else having these dreams???

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I seem to have dreams of plane crashes fairly often. My last one was last week, I believe. Now that you mention it, I do think my deceased father was in that dream. He has been in quite a few of my dreams lately.
There were no warnings given.

new topics

join