It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 07: The Norway Sky Spiral

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The spectacular "Norway Spiral" dominated discussion on ATS and across the Internet this past week. Speculation on the origin of the phenomenon has included alien visitation, government experiments, time portals, project blue beam, dimensional gateways, and more. In this edition of ATS News with Johnny Anonymous, we examine these and many more aspects of this highly unusual and tantalizing event of the past week. Other topics include a "killer chip" invented by a Saudi Scientist, a link between autism and vaccines, new climategate issues, and much more.

ATS News with Johnny Anonymous is a production of AboveTopSecret.com, the Internet's largest and most popular website for the discussion of alternative topics. In this time where mainstream news has let down the public with heavily-spun and biased "news as entertainment," ATS News is your only source of unbiased news and information, from those people who turned out to be right all along: conspiracy theorists.
edit on 12-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
one of my post (planet one) made it to the news table, I'm honored

nice job Johnny, keep up the good work

edit: link to post Astronomers Find a Planet Denser Than Lead (And The Size of Jupiter)

[edit on 12/14/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Way to go Alaskan Man, did not catch that thread, can you edit it into your post?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
one of my post (planet one) made it to the news table, I'm honored

nice job Johnny, keep up the good work

Hey, Congratulations AM

I saw one of the photographs featured of the spiraling SLBM Trident in this broadcast, and it is a photo which I kept pasting everywhere on ATS for a few days straight. I have no idea if that is where Johnny got it from, but I am glad that he featured it as an example.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at media.abovetopsecret.com... might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

More information on this error

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Nice production, Johnny!

You included a lot of good information and intrigue.

I had somehow missed the thread on the Ancient Civilization concerning the Lost Temple of Naylamp. I am glad you mentioned that. I will go and search for it now. The mention of decapitated heads seems eerily familiar of the bear cults of antiquity.

PS...Love the tie!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It worked the next time. Great segment. I really liked how you brought members into the lime light. I would suspect that a mention on this type of media would be akin to Tiger Woods type stardom. On second thought, maybe not. But great none the less.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I have some questions.

Is the picture I keep seeing with the blue spiral real? I keep seeing it, but I can't tell if it's real or not.

I ask because I see many videos of the event, and in the videos themselves it looks to me like it's a rocket. I'm like 99% sure it's a rocket based on the videos.

But then I look at that picture, and that does not look like something a rocket would do.

The videos and the picture look like 2 completely different events too me.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
The spectacular "Norway Spiral" dominated discussion on ATS and across the Internet this past week. Speculation on the origin of the phenomenon has included alien visitation, government experiments, time portals, project blue beam, dimensional gateways, and more.

I noticed the failed Russian missile explanation isn't mentioned in the text, but at least it's mentioned in the video.

Lots of interesting topics discussed. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
You should do an ATS News a la Max Hedroom some day. It'd be awesome.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

It's because the pictures were taken with a longer exposure time, and a tripod. So it appears brighter, and bigger, and NOT like reality. It's basically an exaggeration of the event.

www.vg.no...

Antiques: - The pictures are taken on the steamship pier to the east, approximately at 07.50. I can imagine that it went on for two, three minutes. It was not to believe. I was quite shaken when I saw it, "says Jan Petter Jørgensen. The picture was taken with a tripod and long shutter speed. Photo: Jan Petter Jørgensen

People will deny this up and down though because they want to turn a simple missile failure into something more than really is because it tickles their mind and is like a drug to them.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Since it wasn't covered in the news segment, I want to add this in (something I've been saying the whole time)...

I do not deny that the Russian's had a missile failure, however it was a separate event from the spiral. I'm not going to post all the pictures/videos I have already done multiple times, but if you do the research you may come to the same conclusion I have.

People are not trying to find a reason to debunk the 'failed missile' just for fun, it's because it doesn't all add up, think what you want though.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Very good! I'm so glad you brought up water. You cant know me in real life and not constantly hear about drinking RO water only!

But cmon, virtually all world leaders calling for global governance isnt top item stuff?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Great video, as usual :-). One thing I highly recommend is that below the video, there should be links to the various threads mentioned. I think this would be a good idea because while one can pause the video to write down the thread, I like to see the whole video to see all the topics covered first, necessitating me to then watch part of it again until I find the thread that I wanted to look into :-p.

In my particular case, the thread I wanted to see was the 'contaminated water' one. This is it:

Is your drinking water safe? Answer: NO.

And here is a link from another topic referenced concerning water, that bottled water also isn't safe:

Stop Drinking Bottled Water - Bottled Water Problems - Waterfiltering.com

I guess I should really look into getting some kind of water filter; as it is, I'm drinking distilled bottled water; I think I can slightly taste that BHA, but I prefer that taste to the tap water taste :-p.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
did anybody else notice johnny anonymous was laughing his azz off inside? lol, he can barely contain is laughter as he said some of the things that he did. i couldn't help but to laugh with him. what a character.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
did anybody else notice johnny anonymous was laughing his azz off inside? lol, he can barely contain is laughter as he said some of the things that he did. i couldn't help but to laugh with him. what a character.
I can't say I noticed that, but if that's what he was doing, can you blame him? While there are some great topics on ATS, some others are pretty far out there and it's his job to cover the more popular topics regardless of what his personal opinion is of them.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hello im from norway, just wanna say the thing in he sky was NOT a rocket, Happend the day befour obama came, i personnaly hoped it was the aliens that where comming for him

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Another great segment. This is a great way to get an update on some of the more interesting things going on in our world. I believe this would be better received by the MSM if Johnny had a counterpart though. Maybe a Hottie Anonymous to do the weather? Just kidding, great job!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Geez dude.

Is this thread subject called "Lets argue even more about this pointlessness"?

Does it?

NO?

I think you need to lighten up and let YOUR brain be tickled a bit.

Anyways, on topic, this was a great episode of ATS NEWS. Thx guys.

I am very happy that JA took the time to give out all of the theories, that way he comes off as being very fair and balanced, rather than bias.

Good work guys, keep it up!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Great show as usual Johnny A.

This is getting to be one of my favorite parts of ATS.

One complaint though...it's not on often enough!

How about a daily show? Or even hourly updates on the more read threads?

Go on...you know you want to!

Looking forward to the next video.

<<   2 >>

join