It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not ATS it's EGO...WAKE UP!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Let me add that it seems you are all getting a little crazy around here lately in the forums and I'd thought I'd put my two cents in.

The problem with forums like these that deal with truth and lies is the same problem with every forum in the world. It's getting worse.

The problem here is that people are putting there own ego's to the "Tone" of the posts thereby missing the intent of the posts. This is why EVERY single thread turns into personal attacks. Everyone comes here with their defense gear on prepared to look for the slightest insult or "attitude" in these forums, not knowing that it is there OWN attitude they are bringing to the words.

Even the people who make daily efforts to prove to us that they are living righteous lives fall into the same trap. And don't forget the people who constantly feel like their strength or their intellect are constantly being challenged, we are ALL guilty of it.

Confusing the matter even worse, is that 90 percent of the communication, which is body language, isn't a part of our reception of the message intent! Without facial expressions , attitudes , tone of voice or inflections, we are only getting about 10 percent of the intent of the communication!

So, as long as we bring our own self defense or self-righteous Ego's to this new age of digital communication, we will never understand what anybody is truly saying!

This new age of digital communication is destroying what ever's left of our remaining common language! We are confusing ourselves and judging others more than we ever did in the past and the NWO is loving every minute of it! That's why these forums and other text based communications will never be stopped. They know that they have unleashed the EGO's, forcing everyone get distracted and confused. We've gone as far as we can go with this EGO thing and it's not working. In fact, it's destroying us....

Time for an awakening!!!!!!!

[edit on 14-12-2009 by juzchilln]

new topics

join