It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antoniastar
reply to post by Getsmart

Hillo Getsmart,

You know what's funny? I'm always sayin', "Someone please clone me!" ha ha Sometimes it feels like I'm being stretched, so much to do! It would be nice to have more than one me. I agree, one day it will be not only acceptable but desirable to be cloned. And who better to start with then people in the public eye? The masses are slow to accept certain ideas so if we regularly see, hear, touch, taste and smell clones on Tv and in night clubs, it's easier for the public to swallow, adapt to and desire.

BTW, I'm a big fan of yours. I read your posts a lot.

Happy Holidays,

Toni

Hi Toni,

Yes I agree that we all wish we had a double to share the load when we’re overworked and we can see that this might be a motivation for cloning people. Get me an army of clones to help with the chores is insight to the more innocent motives for having man-made replicas helping your with work.

That was generally accepted as a valid motive for creating hybrid clones, usually called natural born children. This gave farmers help with the crops and livestock, also called free labor when times were good but referred to as mouths to feed when times were bad.

It’s actually far easier than breeding clones, many have done this using nature’s very own built-in birthing lab, the human womb. Now how much harder can it be to make twins or triplets by scientific means when they occur already randomly in natural childbirth?

Thanks for making a case for why human clones may exist and how easy it can be.

Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I have to re-think this..
edit on 17-5-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 2/8/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 2/8/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I don't know how to post pictures but I think Lady Annabel Goldsmith(née Vane-Tempest-Stewart) mother of Jemima Khan, and Carole Middleton(née Goldsmith) mother of Kate Middleton deserve to be here.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join