It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Something I would like to point out in passing... when you're dealing with reincarnation, the avatar that is incarnated will oftentimes look similar. It's like the person/entity/soul has a certain "look" that it manifests each time.
edit on 19-11-2011 by someotherguy because: b/c

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
Something I would like to point out in passing... when you're dealing with reincarnation, the avatar that is incarnated will oftentimes look similar. It's like the person/entity/soul has a certain "look" that it manifests each time.
edit on 19-11-2011 by someotherguy because: b/c

That makes sense. I enjoyed Return of the Revolutionaries when it came out. Our facial structures are reflecting our thought patterns. Cells in the nose reflect an area of the brain. If you think a certain way, you'll have a particular structure. It's a science that seems to originate from Egypt, Amenhotep IV invented physiognomy, it appears. If anyone can find an earlier reference, please u2u me or post it here!

It makes sense that the soul might have some similar issues/lessons or tendencies that extend beyond a single lifetime.

There is a website on dopplegangers, doubles, clones etc. that looked great but it's closed to new members at this time. Can anyone tell me how to join that forum or point me to some excellent sources to research these cases further? I'm fascinated by this and haven't done more than 100 hours of reading on the subject yet...a newbie.
edit on 19/11/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
reply to post by Getsmart

Have you seen the movie called "Moon", I won't ruin the plotline for you, but you will find it very entertaining as it has got a lot to do with the ideas in this thread.

I would like to comment on the moon issue. After I read Dave McGowan's "Wagging the Moondoggie" series last year, I wondered what the real story was with the moon. I got information that the moon is actually controlled by the reptilian aliens we all know & love. By synchronicity, a couple of days later, I saw that David Icke had come to the same conclusion in his book, "Human Race: Get Off Your Knees."

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

There is a website on dopplegangers, doubles, clones etc. that looked great but it's closed to new members at this time. Can anyone tell me how to join that forum or point me to some excellent sources to research these cases further?

I can put a good word in for you, but be warned you have to contribute occasionally or you will get booted. U2U me if you're interested in joining Doppels

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
reply to post by SystemResistor

Hi System Resistor,

the theory according to which the moon is a hollowed out planet in which Reptlian alien ETs live

The first is that whenever a projectile hits the moon it sends off a very long lasting resonance or ringing noise which could only be produced by a fully metallic hollow structure.

So today the theory I am finding most plausible in the absence of a better explanation is the one according to which the moon is actually an artificial metallic structure, possibly similar to what is called a Death Star in Star Wars, built by a highly advanced technological civlization which preceded us by many millenia and left circling the Earth for any number of potential purposes going from a life seeding rerraforming platform, a military outpost, a prison planet guard tower, a relay station for galactic travel or maybe something more sinister, an alien colonial control center organizing our enslavement, oppression, brainwashing, manipulation, genetic engineering and maybe even today our cloning...

This is exactly what David Icke was saying in the "Human Race" book. He was saying that the moon is a hollowed out planetoid with a metallic inner structure. That thing can withstand asteroid impacts, etc, better than an ordinary, run of the mill spaceship. When it was parked in earth's orbit, it wreaked havoc down on earth, causing Noah's flood, seasons for the 1st time, etc. Icke also agrees that it is at least one of the Repts bases of operations. In the movie, "They Live," there is a TV station that is putting out a signal that is masking the aliens - making them look like humans. Maybe such a signal is being broadcast from the moon? I don't know... but Icke was saying that when people are abducted, they think they are in a spaceship, but the "spaceship" is really the moon. Icke also agreed that the moon was the "Death Star." The asteroid belt between Mars & Jupiter appears to be the remains of a planet. Did the moon-ship destroy it just like in "Star Wars?" Was the "galaxy far, far away" right in our own back yard?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Ouch... you mean I've looked this ugly for several incarnations?!? Yikes!

All kidding aside it means that we need to have a physical body which somehow corresponds with an astral body which needs to incarnate on earth? That would mean that we would have to select parents whose genetic predispositions are already primed for our genome and its associated morphology and physical appearance.

GS

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I would like to comment on the moon issue. After I read Dave McGowan's "Wagging the Moondoggie" series last year, I wondered what the real story was with the moon. I got information that the moon is actually controlled by the reptilian aliens we all know & love. By synchronicity, a couple of days later, I saw that David Icke had come to the same conclusion in his book, "Human Race: Get Off Your Knees."

Regarding what's up with the moon, here's a post with some clues and a link at the end to John Lear's Soul Catcher theory:

Orb and Snake shaped UFO's: Soul Harvesters?

GS

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Here is Michael Jackson looking a lot like an Egyptian pharaoh. Not sure who the pharaoh is...

Another view:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Hi Someotherguy,

I'm not sure what that means in terms of the Clone Conspiracy, but it is quite creepy. Did Michael Jackson really undergo all that surgery or was he replaced by a Clone of an ancient Egyptian? Bizarre.

GS

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

This is my information:

Michael Jackson was purposefully made to look like the statue because he was the vessel for the entity depicted in the statue.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Hi Someotherguy,

Clearly the Clone Conspiracy makes us address some very esoteric issues such as what is our SOUL and can CLONES live normally without a soul? Also we can wonder to what extent they have served Secret Societies or Alien Entities as AVATARS, mobile bodies into which they can project their consciousness to evolve as they will about us.

This also brings to the forefront something which is particularly noticeable in our research into the Clone Conspiracy, and that is the fact that it often targets people who are either Political Leaders or Influential Celebrities. I venture that this is possibly for good reason: if you had your pick of an AVATAR, wouldn't you want it to be one which can go anywhere and do anything you bid? A poor anonymous individual would have a great deal of trouble opening closed doors without the passkey of a well-known face, a lofty reputation and abundance of wealth to ensure that all goes well. So it is probably not at all a coincidence that CELEBRITIES & ROYALS or PRESIDENTS have been chosen as SUBJECTS FOR CLONING.

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Clearly the Clone Conspiracy makes us address some very esoteric issues such as what is our SOUL and can CLONES live normally without a soul?

Soul = mind or conscious energy

Clones can live with or without a soul. A clone is a biological body that can have a mind downloaded into it a la Dollhouse. An entity may also choose to "inhabit" a clone.

Also we can wonder to what extent they have served Secret Societies or Alien Entities as AVATARS, mobile bodies into which they can project their consciousness to evolve as they will about us.

My guess is that this happens quite a bit more than most people realize.

if you had your pick of an AVATAR, wouldn't you want it to be one which can go anywhere and do anything you bid?

It depends on what your goals are. It could also be good to be under the radar.

So it is probably not at all a coincidence that CELEBRITIES & ROYALS or PRESIDENTS have been chosen as SUBJECTS FOR CLONING.

As fronts for the Elite, absolutely this would be advantageous. This way, they can control the mouthpiece 100%.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Someotherguy, this is where the problem gets complicated. They apparently are "Hellbent" on CONTROL. But the quest for control stems invariably in Fear. This can be fear of an unfavorable outcome, fear of one's undoing, or fear of destiny in general.

Thus I wonder whether those who are behind this control system, including those who CLONE and plant their doppels among our rulers and celebrities... aren't actually much like the Wizard of Oz? You do remember the feeble, fearful diminutive personage who played the Evil character in that pre-war movie? He hid behind his Magick Tricks and used remote controlled special effects to create his usurped authority. This might be the greatest surprise which might await us behind the Clone Conspiracy? Could it be that they devote themselves to the most horrid Evil in order to mask their actual absence of any real power ?!?

GS

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

But the quest for control stems invariably in Fear.

When people are afraid, they stop thinking rationally. Creating fear might just be a tactic to gain an advantage... Or are you saying that the Controllers are afraid? Maybe they are afraid of losing control & being discovered. Well, too late on being discovered, b/c they have been by a goodly portion of the population.
Anyway, maybe that is why they are resorting to such blatantly draconian measures now - moving from soft tyranny to hard tyranny to try to keep a handle on the population.

Could it be that they devote themselves to the most horrid Evil in order to mask their actual absence of any real power ?!?

I would say that they are actually evil. It is their nature and their way.

I would agree that they are less powerful than they seem - & less powerful than those of the Light. Unfortunately, they have waged a secret/silent war against people to cloud their vision & prevent them from thinking clearly by using toxins such as fluoride, mercury, aspartame, etc. Also, brain-washing & disinfo campaigns are disseminated via MSM to confuse & misdirect people.

JMO

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yes, you are right. From what i have read here and my own research..... well, assembling the puzzle i have begun to grasp the main idea: THEY want us all (humanity in general) to become Robotoids or Clones.... our human diversity and rich spirit is a threat to them (we can wake up and also regain the power to create our own reality....we don't know how to do that yet...but we are beginning to scratch the surface at present that = no more control on their part). I repeat: they want us to become like them, not for fraternity but to better use of us( with a more controlled mind they can do whatever they want to us).
But the threat still exists...we are waking up to the multidimensional reality (to paraphrase David Icke) and we can see through their manipulations from the past to present day.
Frankly, I estimate that in the near future (in the next months or so) people will get bored of the so called role model cloned zombie MK Controlled celebs.
In the past months, I noticed how simpletons from my country (in the EU that is) are beginning to dislike the media cosmetized celebs ...the Steevey Boulay type of celebs I mean....and I wonder about the reaction of people in the US towards plastic celebs leading a fabulous life while the citizens can't put good food on the table most of time because of the ongoing crisis...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This is my information:

Michael Jackson was purposefully made to look like the statue because he was the vessel for the entity depicted in the statue.

Where do you get your information from?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bitzabitzu87

Where do you get your information from?

I am able to channel information psychically.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Good... and what else can you share about this case?
Are his kids being mind controlled or worse, cloned?
Had his brothers and sisters been replaced over the years ( of his father I can see quite clearly he has lost his human self)?
I am asking this because I can see a pattern here. For example, in the Martin Bashir interview, he said he is going to live forever ( by artificial reincarnation such as cloning I might add
:puz

Anyway, I know that what I am about to say and the subject of this topic has very little similarities, but I am still posting this out: I have read (in a book by Z. Sitchin) that in ancient time, the powerful Annunakki were fighting each other for world domination (so far, nothing's changed). Amongst them, posing as gods, Marduk (the Egyptian god Ra) and Inana ( the Greek Aphrodite) were the only ones left in the arena. In the end, none of them have won and one of the causes for their failure (and sheer luck for humanity) had been the state of their minds and bodies due to intensive cloning. After the war, Marduk, running wild and mad, has ended up in a spaceship crash on Mars's orbit and Inana, finding out that the cloning procedure could not sustain her anymore, has opted for euthanasia.
What I am curious about is whether this cloning procedure affects the mind and soul of a person so bad that after a while it's unsustainable. If that's the case, I feel pity for the souls who are the DNA donors for the clones.

Just imagine the hell they were/are/ possibly will going through.. In the end, the soul suffers the most.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bitzabitzu87
Good... and what else can you share about this case?

Unfortunately, I don't know too much about Michael Jackson's case. Paul McCartney, on the other hand, I'm all over that one lol. But seriously, I will see what I can find out for you re: MJ.

Those Egyptian "god" entities are still running around loose, unfortunately, wreaking havoc.

What I am curious about is whether this cloning procedure affects the mind and soul of a person so bad that after a while it's unsustainable.

Well, there are two things going on w/ clones. One is that the body is cloned & a copy of the original's mind is downloaded into it. There is no "soul"; it's just running like a computer program. If that mind is copied & downloaded enough, it could get corrupted. Dr. Peter Beter talked about that - how the Carter robotoid malfunctioned & they tried to kill it off.

The other thing that happens w/ cloned bodies is that a soul can inhabit the body. If the original person from whom the body is cloned was a light being, then it would be easier for a light being to "inhabit" the body. Usually, it's dark entities that are cloned, though, since they are the ones usually in the positions of power. A dark entity could live in there very happily, I should think. A brave light being could try to live in there, but it would be uncomfortable to say the least. The light entity could easily get sucked down into the darkness & evil, making for an unpleasant experience. The light being might have difficulty rising up out of the darkness & appear to be dark themselves...

Just my take on it

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Of god.....
Due to this technology they are running loose. Now I can see the importance of taking a spiritual path.
Thank you for sharing someotherguy

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Snippet from latest Matthew's Message of Jan. 4, 2012.

10. The infusion of light that enabled Earth to survive death throes some seventy years ago is restoring the “stolen” DNA in light-receptive individuals, and not everyone is. A body without any light except the spark that is its life force cannot live in the vibrations prevailing on Earth—it will die from any one of the reasons that death has long come to Earth’s residents, and some influential individuals you see in TV film clips are clones of the persons who have died. Bodies with a small degree of light beyond the spark can last a bit longer, but they too will give out as vibrations become increasingly more powerful the closer Earth approaches fourth density’s doorstep.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join