It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970
I would like to add this video to this discussion. Its a song by Alice Cooper called (We're all) Clones. Its been digitally remastered with a new video lately. the lyrics say it all...

Hi Info Warrior,

That's an amusing video, but I think it is merely a way of poking fun at what is in the pipeline for the rest of us on short order.

If you've read up on Agenda 21 and the fact they'll be depopulating Earth fairly soon, this is the future planned for the common folk like us: no longer being born to a family but to a factory.

GS

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Perhaps some celebrities are just so valuable that they keep a "couple of spares" just in case...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

NEW WARNING

Just so that you know, given my militant opposition to the Illuminati Satanists, I have escaped several attempts on my life, and have received warnings posted on the building where I live as well as one found yesterday on the windshield of my car. So if I no longer post here, you can conclude what you may, but in all likelihood there are those who would want my voice silenced. That painted 666 Illuminati Pyramid preceded an attack by a Man in Black who dowsed me with anthrax, requiring treatment by a leading toxicology institute. We shall see whether this latest similar warning bears any significance. Hopefully not, or that this posting will deter them.

Earlier painted warning

This week's snow carved warning

So if you don't hear from me again you'll know what is up and draw your own conclusion as to the relevance of my posts.

Getsmart

Still alive I see.

No more men in black with anthrax?

I have to admit I've not seen this thread before.. Had a little read, and emm well, never say never I guess.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Perhaps some celebrities are just so valuable that they keep a "couple of spares" just in case...

Hi System Resistor,

Once you register that Clones might be a possibility, then whoever is cloning can reproduce as many of any unit they wish, the programming involved probably being roughly the same with only data transfers required for any recent memories recorded by the unit being replaced. While I cannot attest to this, it makes sense. Also some people I know have even recently suggested that there might be a new generation of clones which are fully undetectable, making their presence among us possibly more extensive than meets the exercised eye...

Cheers,

GS

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664

Still alive I see.

No more men in black with anthrax?

I have to admit I've not seen this thread before.. Had a little read, and emm well, never say never I guess.

Hi DSM 1664,

Given the numbers I expect you enjoy French beer. Actually friends think that someone is protecting me, nothing bad has happened since then aside from the occasional Alien Love Bite, knock on wood. Other than maybe a couple of weeks ago a fellow falling to his death in front of the room I was working in - they called it suicide.

GS

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Have you seen the movie called "Moon", I won't ruin the plotline for you, but you will find it very entertaining as it has got a lot to do with the ideas in this thread.

edit on 17-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Hi System Resistor,

That's but one of so many theories about the moon. As I've never been there before, at least I certainly don't recall having been there LOL, I cannot give testimony to what might be going on up there. However I have taken a keen interest in the various theories including it being used as a secret mining base by a joint US-Russian military program, it being a staging base for space exploration by the REAL American Space program which is run by the military and uses Flying Saucers of various types, it being a captured human soul containment center used to emprison and possibly ship out or otherwise exploit or consume our very life essence as per John Lear, and the theory according to which the moon is a hollowed out planet in which Reptlian alien ETs live and act as supervisory farmers of humanity also called by the Illuminati "The Watchers".

Yet there is another theory which I find compelling for any number of reasons. The first is that whenever a projectile hits the moon it sends off a very long lasting resonance or ringing noise which could only be produced by a fully metallic hollow structure. The second is that the Moon faces the Earth and as such is the only known planetary satellite known to date which does not rotate around its axis like every other planet or moon. Third that its distance is such as to mysteriously equal the size of the sun as perceived from the Earth, which is at least a very unusual coincidence. Finally that by remaining in static rotational position the moon offers a full half of its surface hidden from our sight making it a place where anything might occur without our knowledge. At last there are quite a few odd aspects of lunar exploration which include faked moon missions and contradictory testimony from astronauts who were officially together on the same missions. Finally that there is a Secret Space program with its own military astronauts which don't appear in public view. And not to forget that it was the Nazis who started NASA on US soil after considerable experimentation with flying saucers called Vril or Hannebu of which we never heard again.

So today the theory I am finding most plausible in the absence of a better explanation is the one according to which the moon is actually an artificial metallic structure, possibly similar to what is called a Death Star in Star Wars, built by a highly advanced technological civlization which preceded us by many millenia and left circling the Earth for any number of potential purposes going from a life seeding rerraforming platform, a military outpost, a prison planet guard tower, a relay station for galactic travel or maybe something more sinister, an alien colonial control center organizing our enslavement, oppression, brainwashing, manipulation, genetic engineering and maybe even today our cloning...

To help assess the likelihood of such a galactic civilization capable of producing large artificial moons and place them in orbit, there are recent pictures of one of Saturn's moons take by the NASA space probe Cassini, namely Iapetus, which has a fairly noticeable hexagonal and pentagonal structure visible through its erosion distortions, and which makes one really wonder if our own moon isn't something similar if far better condition and covered with a thicker layer of mineral deposits from eons longer of spinning in space?

Deformed concentric hexagone shapes revealed by hull distortion

Star Wars Death Star compared to Iapetus - does George Lucas know something we don't ?

Artist rendering of Iapetus as a Seeding and Terraforming Space Base

A brand new Iapetus with a great view of Saturn

Tower several miles tall on the surface of Iapetus

Assembly ridge of two halves of Iapetus revealed as deformed by shocks and ageing

The 12 mile high & 12 mile wide wall stretching half way around Iapetus

Theory about the propulsion system of the Iapetus Base Ship

South African Pyrophyllite Sphere estimated 3 billion years old

Sphere next to Star Base next to Iapetus

If you're interesting in learning more about Iapetus here is an interesting link:

Iapetus - is it an artificial Base Star ?

While of couse this is just a theory which remains to be verified and cross referenced, it might hold some truth about such Moons and could include not only on-board Terraforming technology but also large genetic engineering facilities which helped produce life originally on our planet and which may still be used today, either as an extension of the original program or maybe hijacked by some other alien power, of genetic manipulation of humanity and possibly even a CLONING STATION up in the moon. Could this be why the two main NASA astronauts today just so happen to be identical twins ? ! ?

Gestmart
edit on 21-5-2011 by Getsmart because: they must be cloning them SOMEWHERE !

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Thanks for the information, although, the movie was relative to this discussion, because, and ill explain some of the plot for you, basically, the main character is the lone technician on a moon base that is mostly automated, and finds to his horror that there is an underground chamber with dozens of clones of himself, discovering that the company finds it too expensive to train new people, and wants to keep thier knowledge private, so whenever he gets sick or dies, he is simply replaced with a new clone.

In terms of the idea of a secret moon base, or the idea of planetary sized spaceships, you should read the "Terra Papers" as it deals with such a ship that was apparantley involved in some ancient war on Earth. In terms of the harvesting, I would imagine that it would be primarily an interdimensional occurence, basically, I would imagine that a kind of "clone" would be inserted into a human body, that would harvest the energy, and at some point be extracted from the human body. The human body would be left feeling somewhat hollow inside, however after the energy is harvested, I would imagine that they would leave us in peace, or potentially re-start the "simulation" that we exist in, with no memory of the last harvest.

Here is an illustration of the ship from the Terra Papers: Apparantley it crashed into a planet that eventually reformed and became our Earth...

edit on 21-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
What a fascinating thread; I read for so long that I had to refresh in the end to make sure I hadn't missed anything!

Firstly, Thank you, the link to "Spiritless People" was something I needed; I related to that site perfectly, even down to the knowledge that aliens are hyperdimensional.

Get Smart, I do hope you are safe in your World currently; from what I gather most about Spirit is that we are where we should be at all times, so by trusting this, Spirit allows our Higher Self to step in to help.

If you do not mind I feel compelled to bring my own thoughts on this outward so that I can initiate them within. I am fully aware of Demons/Aliens/other spirits, and how there are people who are somehow participants with these entities. The Music Industry, Hollywood, our Corporations, and our Leaders; each seems to have "intent" against "truth" and are based on Ego-maniacs and Socio-economics! We are being "played" and the World is being used up and abused.

The reason someone can look like someone from the past is because there is the "embodiment" of that person. So for an entity whose barriers of time and dimension are not as ours are one can surmise the "recycling" of the previous "embodiment". The entity being "spiritless" would be just like those we see in our midst, egotistical, sociopathic, and often a shell of a person in depth.

I would be so bold to say that Obama has within him the "embodiment" of what ever Bush had within him; this is why suddenly they act the same and in some respects are the same, from within. Ideally the entity would wait for a sufficient form that translates into the perfected embodiment, but in this instance it is an entity that is dealing in our linear fashion as to keep absolute control so jumps from one inauguration to another! I am certain there are many of them and the one sitting in the "Big Chair" is likely a very influentially placed entity and is guaranteed a "spot" as long as it lasts!

It is a scary thought more and more as to how people are fooled and harnessed. It brings me a bit of comfort that this is all going to come to a head and very soon. I hope to find my community of Spirited people as we too can participate in this "embodiment", just as we say when someone carries within them the "embodiment of Christ"; our actions are the expression of the Spirit.

What a great thing to find on May 21, the "Official Day of Rapture"! S&F and then some!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hi ATS friends,

Here is a post from the other Clone Conspiracy thread which I figured might interest you here:

Originally posted by Mercurio

She looks a bit like Susan Sarandon, doesn't she?

en.wikipedia.org...

GS

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
for first time in my long stay on this forum i'll permit myself to play a little with this theory. Usually i'm highly skeptic of things like this, but there's something in extreme weird with Katy Perry and the post that someone did later (sorry, i can't remember the OP's nickname).

If everything we're discussing here, along with the high level masonry rituals about cloning and the sacrifices one needs to do in order to get a clone, is true... then everything fits on my mind, everything and the sudden change from "lollypop star" to "ET queen" of KP. Her last video really ringed a high pitched siren on my head, and for a while i did believe that she had something to do with reptilians and all that Icke-sque stuff... The song is called "E.T.", just go on youtube and search for it. what if that was the offering to the NWO she did in order to be cloned and have a replacement "just in case"? What if she really died and a new one was needed? I'm really intrigated about this and really, i do believe it haves something to do with the NWO, clones and reptilians and everything... (please don't tell it to anyobody, usually i discredit things like this hahaha
)

- Cags

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What about Lady Gaga (Stefani Germanotta) and Mata Hari?

This side profile of Mata Hari really shows a resemblance

here's one from the front where there is also a resemblance

there seems to be a resemblance if you use photos of her as Stefani Germanotta

edit on 5-6-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is fun

I found a new one, looks like Jay Mohr
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

In any case it seems to have been causing Eric Cantona philosophical queries despite the new edition's relative lack of academic schooling. At the risk of offending his fans, here is a comparison of Eric Cantona and French physicist Armand Hyppolyte Louis Fizeau.

This Hippolyte Fizeau guy looks a lot like the actor William Hurt.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hi Folks,

I apologize for neglecting this thread for a long while but I think it already has quite a lot of info and there's no point in beating a dead horse. However, I came across a very compelling case which I felt I needed to post here as it illustrates the symbolic use of historical figures by Hollywood quite well. It is the CLONING OF CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS and the use of this Clone as a Hollywood Actor in the movie Spartacus and in many other productions. Tony Curtis is the man who was cloned from Christopher Columbus' DNA. One can even note that his forehead wrinkles are identical as well as those on the bridge of his nose. This is one "slam dunk" case of the major Hollywood Studio's Star System Cloning historical figures.

It is interesting to note that Christopher Columbus was illustrated in this oil painting in a pose where he is making a well-known Secret Society hand sign, this means that he was a member of said society and was illustrating their behind the scenes influence over events reaching all the way to the discovery of America. That he was chosen as a candidate for Cloning can therefore be explained for any number of reasons. His role in a major film by Illuminati handyman cinematographer and film director Stanley Kubrick well known for his last movie Eyes Wide Shut denouncing the Illuminati stranglehold on humanity, is also revealing. The role in that film was that of a SLAVE which is what the Illuminati have been striving to maintain as our prevalent condition, and the morale of the story is that try as you may to rise against enslavement, no matter how heroic you may be, you will lead your people to utter destruction. This is the message conveyed with the help of their Cloned actors.

Getsmart
edit on 21-8-2011 by Getsmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio
This is fun

I found a new one, looks like Jay Mohr
en.wikipedia.org...

Mercurio,

Welcome to the thread and congratulations on identifying yet another CLONED CELEBRITY. It appears that actor Jay Mohr was indeed Cloned from Francis I King of the Two Sicilies, I will let others be the judge.

Getsmart

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Hi Mercurio,

You seem to have done a great job identifying also the shocking similarity between the rather unlikely recent appearance of a not so attractive Lady Gaga and the very significant and even iconic notorious master spy Mata Hari.

Congratulations!

Getsmart

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Here is an interesting take on where the US official Cloning programs started, at least in terms of the public's first perception of them taking place.

Human cloning was developed at the University of Utah at Salt Lake City in 1977. They first aired this on TV as part of a series. They had an alleged human clone on TV that they were interviewing. It didn't talk very well. They showed the original human and the clone. The clone was not all that successful. It took 14 months to generate a fully adult human clone in a tank. It was a two part series. The second part of the series never aired, for obvious reasons. CIA sources have confirmed that it started at the University of Utah.

The government has a facility for clones. The first one was built in the Mount Hood area, about sixty miles east of Portland, Oregon. They have other facilities in other locations. Locations must have stable geomagnetic fields and other special characteristics or the cloning process does not work properly. They can replicate them faster now. They have clones of all the major government figures. This is partly for security reasons. it also creates the situation that when someone falls out of favor, they clone the person and kill the original. This kind of thing apparently happens with some frequency.

What About Synthetic Humans?

Getsmart

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Here is a new candidate for having been Cloned as a historically relevant Movie Star. His uncle is a part of the established Hollywood myth creation dust in your eyes fabricated propaganda machine churning out fabricated Stars and unlikely Celebrities. His name is Francis Ford Coppola who is not somebody from the sidelines, so it is likely that his own family would also serve the purposes of the Clone Conspiracy with his very own nephew being himself a CLONE. His name is Nicolas Kim Coppola who changed his last name to Cage.

Wikipage about this Cloned Celebrity

This member of the Coppola family propelled to Stardom by his family connections as well as his preordained destiny as a Cloned Star in the Hollywood firmament, is apparently sourced in the gene pool of a southern gentleman whose picture is found in the Thanatos Archives. I think you might find the very name of this archive to be awe inspiring in the face of what is discovered here. Let us not be surprised by his roles portraying the merchant of death in the arms trade...

Wikipedia entry for Thanatos

Here is the image of the original individual, who may himself be an earlier vintage clone from another genitor, along with Nicolas Cage shown next to him, that photo being sourced from his recent wikipage entry.

This was not discovered by my own research but by another ATS member who apparently concluded that Nicolas Cage was a Vampire, something which does not in my own personal estimation seem nearly as likely as yet one more among the Armada of Cloned Stars populating Hollywood. Here is his thread exposing this resemblance:

Nicolas Cage is a Vampire

I always found Nicolas Cage to be lacking in looks or talent yet being prompted to celebrity for lord knows what reason to become one of the best paid actors in Hollywood. Now it no longer surprises me.

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
While I did have a Close Encounter with a Draco Reptilian entity in a familiar urban environment, I do not however jump to any conclusions regarding any relationship between Reptoid entities or aliens with the Clone Conspiracy. However there are those who find that there might be something to be said about the two phenomena having a common cause, and here is a case in point where the clearly "different" in character and partially also in appearance between the original John Travolta and his clone is alleged to be due to the later being a Reptilian. I venture to ask whether Clones of our celebrities aren't used as AVATARS for Reptoids who are thus invading our society "from the top"?

Thanks for commenting freely, in any way you may choose. Do note however that I have personally debunked the argument according to which placing two bright lights to either side of a person being interviewed will give a vertical shape to their pupils - so doing with myself as a subject showed my pupils to remain singularly ROUND.

Getsmart

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join