It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

I don't think the original Beatles were not clones.

Sometimes our unconscious mind speaks its piece.

Regarding Elvis, I noticed he has chameleon eyes which take on the color of his clothing. Is that a clone characteristic?

All joking aside, he appears to have been switched. Was it with a double or a clone with slight differences? Eye color, nose bridge width, nostril implantation, mouth width, chin angle are not identical, whether this is due to RNA or development differences in clones, or if this was a surgically modified double cannot be ascertained yet.

Regardless, if that supposed Roman vestige in indeed authentic (its source was not mentioned and it is easy to fake a sculpture, especially one with primitive artistry) then it probably represents a person whose features were possibly known at that time. King David sounds a very remote chance unless they had reference representations showing him which we have since lost (or which are kept locked away out of our sight by the Illuminati as many important vestiges from our past only visible to their own 'initiates').

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I don't think the original Beatles were not clones.

CORRECTION: I don't think the original Beatles were clones. lol And no, I don't think it was my subconscious - I think it was just poor proof-reading. I am positive the original Beatles were light-beings (& I think I can substantiate that, if necessary.)

That Elvis statue came from this article:

Are you Roman tonight? Statue of 'Elvis' chiselled 1800 years before his birth goes under the hammer
By NIALL FIRTH

With his dashing chiselled features, swept back hair and perky bouffant the resemblance is unmistakable.

But incredibly this carving of Elvis Presley was created around 1800 years before the King of Rock and Roll first warbled his first note...

"Fans of the King of Rock 'n Roll, seeing this face from the distant past will be forgiven for thinking that their idol may well have lived a previous life in Rome!"

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 17-12-2009 by someotherguy]

[edit on 17-12-2009 by someotherguy]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Thanks for those details, apparently the seller, Australian antiquity collector Graham Geddes believed it to be authentic as well as the expert staff at Bonhams auction house, although stranger things than errors have been known to happen.

Assuming it is authentic, we can be puzzled by the following:

The Roman Elvis is in fact a genuine marble acroterion - a kind of architectural ornament often found for decoration on the corners of a sarcophagus, a stone tomb or burial chamber.

This means that, although it was a decorative ornament, it could possibly have represented the deceased? It also means that this burial chamber had tissue of the deceased containing DNA strands.

Was Elvis a clone?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Oh can i put my order in just before christmas.If you can clone beyonce or Holly valance within three days that would be the best christmas gift.A holly valance under my christmas tree.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Was the Elvis statue supposed to be a representation of the person in the sarcophagus?

Also from the article:

"Looking at this face with its Elvis-like quiff, strong jaw and nose, one is inevitably led to the thought that the human face for all is diversity and subtlety has after all an ability to repeat itself."

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Was the Elvis statue supposed to be a representation of the person in the sarcophagus?

In the renaissance sculpted representations decorating tombs were not the deceased, unless they were portrayed laying down life sized on the cover stone of the tomb. At each angle if there were motifs they were either natural forms (leaves, branches, seashells, etc.) or symbolic shapes. However I cannot attest to the customs during the 2nd Century AD of ancient Rome from which this artifact is dated. I will say that it does not look very roman to me. But the experts say otherwise. They must have something to base their assessment on.

Stone cannot be dated using carbon techniques, so any dating is from the context of the find. The stone used may have come from a quarry which was exploited for a brief period of time, between certain centuries before becoming depleted. Thus some stones are known to have been extracted only at certain periods. However you could take a block of such a stone from a fallen column for example and sculpt an Elvis head if you liked. Then the artistry first, the ageing of the finish second and the stylistic cues last would say whether it is authentic or not. This isn't rocket science any more than our incursions into Cloning conspiracies with absolutely no DNA samples.

Also from the article:

"Looking at this face with its Elvis-like quiff, strong jaw and nose, one is inevitably led to the thought that the human face for all is diversity and subtlety has after all an ability to repeat itself."

I caught that comment which is quite relevant to our threads on clones. This means that it is of course also very possible that it is Nature which is repeating itself over time in history to replicate faces and features almost identically from one period to the next.

This is a seductive theory I was inclined to adopt to explain the recurrence of very similarly appearing leaders to those of the past. Only two things prevented me from endorsing this interpretation. First, that too many do look alike. Second, I was unable to find many common folk, which I see daily by the thousands in busy public transportation systems, who look even remotely like former leaders.

If this is the truth, then I would have to assume that nature grants leaders certain precise features and others only to ordinary folks like us. This means that maybe we also look just like someone in the past, only that they were so common and uninteresting that we don't stand a chance of ever seeing their face appear anywhere on the web other than on your own facebook. It might take some centuries and visual recognition software to find anyone who looks just like you in the future. Unless you become a celebrity, which will mean that all of a sudden we will find someone eminent in our past whom you happen to look like.

So check if you look like the clone of a former leader, and if so and this theory holds true, you will probably become famous before long. Remember us here who predicted your rise and don't scoff next time you get applause. But getting back down to Earth, this theory is further fetched than that of people simply being ordinarily cloned using old residual DNA festering away in their tombs or drying up in reliquaries.

My thoughts are that Clones are today present much like the Replicants in Blade Runner (as my friend told me) but whether or not they know they are clones they have most often been raised by families and developed their own history to arrive at a level of culture and communication which may allow them to succeed among standard issue ordinary humanoids.

Replacement clones are another story entirely which means that they are probably "grown" rather than inserted into a womb and born, making their physical development (said to be accelerated) and their psychological construction (said to be downloaded and/or programmed) a different process entirely.

That said, it seems that replacements are more usual in the field of entertainment than in politics where clones have been 'home grown' for many decades. Also, I am reticent to believe that clones can be grown so quickly as to replace a person on short notice, as in the case of Tiger Woods who may soon show up very changed.

Appearance is often in the eye of the beholder, and it seems that after considerable experience using clones that for some key individuals in sensitive areas of public scrutiny it has been more easily accepted for a replacement to be a very good mind controlled actor convinced they are the real McCoy rather that a perfectly matching clone who acts like a zombie. Actors may look "off" but this is erased by the projection of public image which we cast upon celebrities, they are actually almost blank screens upon which our mind and emotions are conditioned to project our dreams and aspirations. Our IDOLS are really not at all what we imagine!

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Here is something that perhaps touches on beings creating a certain or similar "look" when they incarnate here.

20. ...And, the body does not hold the soul, the soul creates the body from its image that will fit the specific experiencing it chooses in each incarnate lifetime...

Excerpt from Revelations for a New Era
Matthew Ward
www.matthewbooks.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
At 3:20 - David Wilcock-Edgar Cayce link?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i remember hearing that prince charles was cloned from the dna off the shroud of Turin

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012DragonSlayer
i remember hearing that prince charles was cloned from the dna off the shroud of Turin

I've heard that the Shroud of Turin was a holographic imprint.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012DragonSlayer

If this is the case, then it goes to prove that some pretty nasty things can happen when DNA gets too old and musty. Does this mean that Christ also collected toilets, or is such a spiritually elevated hobby specific to his clone?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

At 3:20 - David Wilcock-Edgar Cayce link?
\

Hi Someotherguy,

I understand that many believe more in reincarnation than cloning. Up until recently I had no belief in either, neither any disbelief for that matter. Now I tend to think both are occurring, although I cannot figure out which is going on so frequently in political and entertainment circles to cause one to post threads at ATS showing the numerous disturbing physical similarities.

Can one reincarnate into several duplicates? Some apparent clones live simultaneously in different countries. It seems hardly likely that these would be reincarnations unless they reincarnate as multiple personalities, which would be rather humorous as they would each have their own body.

Also, if these are reincarnations are prompted by a soul's astral body or certain identity specific DNA characteristics, then such a soul would need to find biological parents with "compatible DNA" to enable them to replicate their appearance.

And if a reincarnated person was not happy with their appearance in a past life, wouldn't they want to change it somehow by reincarnating in a preferred form? Therefore they would not resemble their former self.

And what if a child is the spitting image of one of their parents, does this mean that they aren't host to a reincarnated soul but to a beginning incarnation?

If you believe in the reincarnation interpretation, like the person calling himself by the surprising name of Brian Stalin (was Joseph Stalin his prior incarnation?) you will see an interesting Presidential assassination played out in the futuristic setting of galactic travel:

Reincarnations

Or you may just choose to believe that Hollywood served as an occult Zionist occult cloning facility where numerous important personalities of the past were "bred" and reproduced as actors or entertainers. For the time being this is my own preferred interpretation, but with evidence to the contrary a mind should not remain blind to contemplating other possibilities, even if they don't fit into our snug and cozy paradigm.

That website by a self-appointed leading reincarnation expert basing his findings on pendulum lore claims that people reincarnate in series or flocks which he terms to be "soul groups". Here individuals connected together in one lifetime will rejoin one another at a different time and place with close relationships binding their destinies once again.

Among reincarnation claims he makes the most renowned British actor Sir Lawrence Olivier would be a new incarnation (or clone?) of Sir Thomas Moore, Dwight D. Eisenhower of German philosopher Erasmus, etc.

Reincarnations or Cloned replicants?

Scrolling through his pages give so many ideas of possible replicas of well known individuals that it seems to be almost the exception when somebody isn't the clone or reincarnation of another person.

What is going on?

Is this... the... Twilight Zone?

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

I understand that many believe more in reincarnation than cloning. ... Now I tend to think both are occurring, although I cannot figure out which is going on so frequently in political and entertainment circles to cause one to post threads at ATS showing the numerous disturbing physical similarities.

I agree that both are going on.

Can one reincarnate into several duplicates?

Well, we aren't really sure what the soul is capable of, are we? It may be possible for it to inhabit more than 1 body at a time. Just b/c we can only have 1 point of focus in our experience does not mean that a soul (possibly a higher dimensional being) can only have one, right? So, I would say it is *possible* that a soul could reincarnate into several duplicates, as you put it.

And what if a child is the spitting image of one of their parents, does this mean that they aren't host to a reincarnated soul but to a beginning incarnation?

Not necessarily...

Or you may just choose to believe that Hollywood served as an occult Zionist occult cloning facility where numerous important personalities of the past were "bred" and reproduced as actors or entertainers.

Just for fun, but maybe some truth to it?

Disney Lab Unveils Its Latest Line of Genetically Engineered Child Stars
www.theonion.com...

That website by a self-appointed leading reincarnation expert basing his findings on pendulum lore claims that people reincarnate in series or flocks which he terms to be "soul groups". Here individuals connected together in one lifetime will rejoin one another at a different time and place with close relationships binding their destinies once again.

I do agree w/ this. My own experience w/ past life regression supports the idea that there is a family of souls incarnating here connected in some way...

Scrolling through his pages give so many ideas of possible replicas of well known individuals that it seems to be almost the exception when somebody isn't the clone or reincarnation of another person.

What is going on?

It's *possible* the human body is a container for a soul to experience life in this reality. I've heard that there are basically 40 different facial "patterns." Can't find a cite for that now, tho.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If Peter O'Toole was a clone of a pharaoh, why would he be replaced? *scratches head*

Maybe it's b/c clones have short life-expectancies? But even so, couldn't they just replace a worn-out clone w/ a new clone? Oh, wait... I have read that there is some deterioration w/ each successive clone, so maybe there is a limit to the number of clones they can employ...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

If Peter O'Toole was a clone of a pharaoh, why would he be replaced? *scratches head*

Hi Someotherguy,

Point well taken. The reason I wondered if this might not be the case is because of what we might want to call "The Diana Syndrome" given her public sacrifice in a ritual manner.

It is possible that certain key figures are cloned and built into Demi-Gods, as was already done in Roman times, to then be assassinated or sacrificed according to occult rituals. The mystery religions which do this would want to "offer the Gods" those who are the most admired, meaning that they would need to ensure their rise to celebrity status first. Once they were ritually sacrificed, they would then be replaced "ad hoc" with whatever they had handy, actor, imitator, lookalike or another clone.

Once a clone is created it may not have an assigned soul, making its body a welcoming host for lost souls, entities seeking to possess a body, or even maybe light beings on a mission to help out humanity. For this reason I do not share the idea that all clones must necessarily be innately evil or devoid of soul. The fact that they may not have a pre-ordained soul might open onto other possibilities from the worst to the best?

Thanks for wrestling out these ideas with me in this thread, it is a Gordian knot if there ever was one.

Regarding whether these are cloned individuals or people who have reincarnated, the past life scenario isn't entirely satisfactory, at least respective to its traditional interpretation of linear lives and successive incarnations. After all, why on Earth would we need to relive our lives on Earth so many times? It can't be for a shortage of souls, unless you consider that a majority of today's incarnated billions have no soul.

If it was that important to learn mysterious lessons of life to the point of requiring multiple incarnations, then they could be outlined a bit better to economize the time and effort? Somehow there is a lot which doesn't make sense in this and other mystico-religious interpretations that explain without satisfying rationality. For me, that the world is mysterious and marvelous isn't enough, I seek purpose and insight.

There is something which might explain some of the very mysterious phenomena which go unanswered by our traditional paradigms. These are witness accounts, which is to be taken with a grain of salt but an open mind seeking any useful clues, by military officers assigned to the ultra classified Majic 12 Alien Presence Cover Up operations.

One describes an 8 foot tall woman from Orion sitting on a large blue glowing crystal (yeah, I know you first have to get past this) and showing those attending a holographic projections of the Earth's history and the interactions with Aliens since the beginning of our time, as well as showing other worlds.

Another testimonial I found pertinent to our study is the transcript of Dr. Burisch's “Last” Interview of September 18th, 2002, especially a passage on page 22 of the following document:

"From what I understand from what I've read, and from the conversations to which I've been privy, we are in fact living in a chimera a reality chimera, which hodge-podges together the reality time-line that we would normally associate with moving from A to B, cause to effect, with the nexus being the passage of clock-time and a hodge-podging together superimposed onto that in our reality of errors that we made in our future, to attempt to go back into our past to correct the problems of our future."

Military Folks Expose Cover Up

It sounds like a MacGyver theory where you mess everything up and then try to fix what you broke. But our world does look very much like it is in want of repair and patched together in wondrous ways to the point it is amazing that it even marginally functions.

In any case the Clone Mystery remains intact, are these clones, are they reincarnated people from the past haunting the present, are they just ordinary blokes who happen to look like somebody? There's probably a simple explanation, once we manage to stumble upon it.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Once a clone is created it may not have an assigned soul, making its body a welcoming host for lost souls, entities seeking to possess a body, or even maybe light beings on a mission to help out humanity. For this reason I do not share the idea that all clones must necessarily be innately evil or devoid of soul.

Yes, it is possible a light-being could choose to inhabit a clone.

Thanks for wrestling out these ideas with me in this thread, it is a Gordian knot if there ever was one.

My pleasure. I've taken a special interest in doubles, & clones fall under that rubric.

Regarding whether these are cloned individuals or people who have reincarnated, the past life scenario isn't entirely satisfactory, at least respective to its traditional interpretation of linear lives and successive incarnations. After all, why on Earth would we need to relive our lives on Earth so many times?

I don't personally believe all are here for their own "soul growth." A soul may have different reasons for being here. If it sticks around for a long time, it may go thru quite a few bodies, just like changing clothes, you know?

One describes an 8 foot tall woman from Orion sitting on a large blue glowing crystal (yeah, I know you first have to get past this) and showing those attending a holographic projections of the Earth's history and the interactions with Aliens since the beginning of our time, as well as showing other worlds.

I have read that crystals are energy sources - that you can power a radio w/ just a crystal, if you knew how.

It sounds like a MacGyver theory where you mess everything up and then try to fix what you broke. But our world does look very much like it is in want of repair and patched together in wondrous ways to the point it is amazing that it even marginally functions.

Anna Hayes talks about it in terms of being a "distorted black hole universe." Apparently, this part of the universe has somehow been separated off from the rest of the "correctly" functioning universe. She regards black holes as being areas of distortion in the matrix or hologram.

In any case the Clone Mystery remains intact, are these clones, are they reincarnated people from the past haunting the present, are they just ordinary blokes who happen to look like somebody?

It's possible that all 3 are true. It probably just depends on who you are talking about!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
There is a serious problem with the reincarnation theory when it comes to Royal monarchs from our distant past being reincarnated as today's celebrities or political leaders.

This would mean that a single class of individuals not only rules over the rest of humanity, but that these very individuals Lord Over Us not as a class but as a small group of overbearing individuals, submitting all other souls to their domination for generations and generations as they reincarnate as our superiors in terms of power, money and influence.

It is no longer an issue of Class domination, but an issue of Tyrants exercising their power over this planet for centuries uninterrupted.

Are these demonic entities, the devil turning Earth into his dominion, or are they Aliens from elsewhere who invaded us long ago and are subversively controlling our planet from behind the scenes, occupying the bodies of our Stars, Celebrities, Presidents and Premiers?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Are these demonic entities, the devil turning Earth into his dominion, or are they Aliens from elsewhere who invaded us long ago and are subversively controlling our planet from behind the scenes, occupying the bodies of our Stars, Celebrities, Presidents and Premiers?

I think all 3 are correct statements! I believe they are aliens - probably Draconian Reptilians, but possibly another race or races. Since they don't come from here, they don't share the same values & philosophies as the rest of us. They have been considered "demons" & the "Devil" for aeons. But I think once you identify what you're up against, you can start thinking about how to remedy the situation. These dark entities are trying to prime the Earth to be a certain way to make themselves more comfortable - they seem to like fear, death, pain, destruction, control, power, competition, etc. So, if you want to make it uncomfortable for them, you put out as much love & light as possible, & hopefully, drive them away - lol.

JMO

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

These dark entities are trying to prime the Earth to be a certain way to make themselves more comfortable - they seem to like fear, death, pain, destruction, control, power, competition, etc. So, if you want to make it uncomfortable for them, you put out as much love & light as possible, & hopefully, drive them away - lol.
JMO

While it is obvious that they seek to promote fear, death, pain, destruction, contro, power, competition, etc. it unfortunately isn't sufficient to bombard them with loving energy, unless you envy the fate of Christians singing as the lions devoured them in the Roman Arenas.

These entities are the same ones which promoted Roman Imperialism. It is no wonder that they have clones the Roman Emperors as can been learned in the other thread:

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

We shall struggle to establish who exactly these Alien entities are, what they are up to, and how we can best defeat their oppressive domineering authority over all things human on Earth.

They are the BOOGIEMEN, the ZOMBIES from the undead, the GOLEMS from Hades, the DEMONS from Hell.

We must identify those "possessed" by them, those Cloned by them, those controlled by them, and them themselves in the person of certain key Elite individuals such as the new President of Europe, an Alien Golem if there ever has been one.

Herman von Rompuy - President of the Council of Europe

Don't try to convince me that such a Goblin is in any way a human life form.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

While it is obvious that they seek to promote fear, death, pain, destruction, contro, power, competition, etc. it unfortunately isn't sufficient to bombard them with loving energy, unless you envy the fate of Christians singing as the lions devoured them in the Roman Arenas.

There's a clip of David Icke talking about how those entities can't touch him b/c they are on different wavelengths. I think there may be something to that. If you can raise your frequency to a certain level, they may not be able to affect you at all...

We shall struggle to establish who exactly these Alien entities are, what they are up to, and how we can best defeat their oppressive domineering authority over all things human on Earth.

They are the BOOGIEMEN, the ZOMBIES from the undead, the GOLEMS from Hades, the DEMONS from Hell.

Yes. There are positive alien entities around, too, that we can call on for help. I really have no idea how to "fight" the dark ones other than w/ information, knowledge, & love. I have to think of Star Wars, where Darth Vader was trying to get Luke (light) to feel hatred & strike out at him. If he had, then the dark force would have won. I think there's a lesson in that.

I mentioned the Fox show "Fringe" on another thread. It's amazing how close it is to what we're discussing here. They have "shape-shifters" from another dimension/universe coming in here & sending a first wave of invasion in the form of robotoids/clones. I think they are telling us exactly what's going on in such shows & movies.

We must identify those "possessed" by them, those Cloned by them, those controlled by them, and them themselves in the person of certain key Elite individuals such as the new President of Europe, an Alien Golem if there ever has been one.

That seems to be a reasonable approach - identifying who is one of them. There are youtube videos of people who seem to be reptilian: GHW Bush, Rudy Giuliani, Faul McCartney, etc. I would venture to say that some such people may actually have a reptilian soul dwelling w/in their bodies.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join