The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The thing about this whole issue is that its horrific in its evil and control. And also see alot of what Donald Marshall says as very possible, the rem interfacing, even if his story does discredit information, because they're like that, they would do this if they could, its their nature. Power. And every level of extreme behavior. I imagine it has to do with actual signing contracts of some sort, at least one would hope that you can say NO.

But most significantly it destroys all public office, and political systems. Makes everything Fake and destroyed.

And I'd shake the rug out and get people to wonderful upgraded realm in the twinkling of an eye without experiencing pain or loss, and put all these little insects in petro dishes for more work because they need alot of work.

Alice Cooper's song on cloning talks about how they destroyed presidency, but also they're destroying time. Well, I kept thinking on this, because in reality they can't destroy time in the least, i don't share their understanding of what the universe is and how each nano second of your life is recorded infinitely, like a nonlinear infinite snapshot, like a movie, like being in a holographic computerized, multi channeled television, dream lab. A school. And no there is no snapshot that ever vanishes.

But, is it because they want to forget, want to be innocent again? Want to be off the hook?

new topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join

ATS Live Radio Presents - Bushcraft On Fire Radio ***On The AIR !!! ***
read more: Bushcraft On Fire Radio : 04/17/2014: Basic Packs, More on Police Encounters and PLANTS!!!!