It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by A$$Cube

Hi A$$Cube,

Thanks for participating so actively, and we all look forward to your next discovery of Cloning, if I recall it will be a major Sports celebrity Cloned from an ancient King? Keep us posted !

reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Hi Toastman,

Peter O'Toole, before he was switched for a Clone was definitely quite an actor. Yet he also was swapped fairly early on, as can be seen by something very uncharacteristic, his ears which grew bigger than Dumbo's. Noses do tend to change naturally, thinning out over the years unless it is enflamed by irritation or alcoholism which tends to make it swell. However while the cartilage and soft tissues tend to droop, the underlying bone structure doesn't move unless ground down by surgical tools. Noses in general are NOT the best indication of a clone, other than their angle of implantation respective to the brow and their general dimensions and nostril size and placement.

Regarding your extremely brief post regarding mind downloads for Clones, you apparently have linked to a photo which is sourced in a video game, as per this page?

Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System

reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Hi Midnight Sunshine,

If you have a suggestion as to from whose DNA Betty White might have been Cloned, please help yourself and post it here? We all look forward to piercing as many of the Clone Conspiracy's secrets as possible.

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Regarding your extremely brief post regarding mind downloads for Clones, you apparently have linked to a photo which is sourced in a video game, as per this page?

Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System

Getsmart

What it was alluding to there was you said that human minds could be downloaded into computers, in the Portal universe, GLaDOS was actually a human woman named Caroline who got her mind downloaded into the robot on instructions from her boss Cave Johnson.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Also, Why did the establishment get rid of the 'original' Peter O'Toole, and what supposedly happened to him?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Well, Toastman, we are all hoping that you will contribute your own research to help reply to that very worthy question. However, just because we do not know the motive doesn't mean a crime didn't happen. Otherwise we could ignore every murder ever committed and simply clean up the mess, declaring the victim dead.

So far the most likely theory is that CONTROL over Population Masses is exercised by those in power, and that this is best achieved for an organized purpose when Clones are doing their master's bidding. An alternative theory is that Clones serve as HOSTS to entities which are organized to provide themselves with cushy jobs without too much labor and many perks, brought by fame and fortune. Finally, there is the theory of an Alien Invasion using Clones in positions of prominence and influence, to help in the total takeover of planet Earth.

GS

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Well folks, the number of detected Clones among Stars and Celebrities is increasing so we must start to post them again to handle the overflow. Here is one for starters, Cloned from the 19th century Reverend Theodore Sedgwick Wright.

Snoop Dogg is in fact a Music Industry CLONE

GS

edit on 18-11-2012 by Getsmart because: the Music Industry Clones Musicians just as Hollywood Clones Actors!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I have a question about Eminem. I wouldn't call myself a fan, but I had great respect for him. I've read your point of view on Rap/Hip Hop but the man raised me through his music so I can safely say that I know him well enough to challenge your views. At any rate, that isn't the point. Eminem, as a person, seems to be as far as can be from a clone or a tool. He always seemed very human and always used his music to give his soul a voice, or so I believe. And I really think he is a very interesting possibility to explore, due to how much he means to many, including myself.

He's always rapped about doing drugs and # (in fact, his alter ego, Slim Shady, is, as he describes him, the angry, alcohol- and drug-induced version of himself). So it came as no shock to anyone, especially after the death of his long-time best friend, (in 2006), that he spiraled down into a cycle of substance addiction and ended up in rehab for it.

That's the official story, that he went to rehab, came out "brand-new" and wide awake. He's made 2 albums since. The first, Relapse (2009), is more humerous than his usual work. It involved a lot of accents and what not, with quite a bit of referance to his substance abuse. But there were several songs on it that I found to be not quite himself, but I obviously attributed to his struggles and the fact that, for the first time ever, he's writing and rapping sober.

A year later he put out another album, Recovery, which was not like him at all. It seemed anger- and ego-driven, which he attributed to "feeling like he could do anything" after getting over his drug addiction, but it never seemed right to me. He has Hip Hop coursing through his veins, so for him to rap over such lame samples and beats didn't make sense to me.

I've never questioned the official story or thought any further than "this doesn't seem right" until I saw a video on youtube the other day claiming he's dead. The evidence he used to support his theory was the obvious difference in his appearance from before 2006 and after 2009. His facial geometry is very different. But as mentioned above in the comments, when given an explanation (like rehab) the public is likely to accept it.

Especially since his voice and lyrical genius hasn't changed one bit. But for those who really knew him, like myself and the guy who made that video, we noticed the difference in his content. Eminem is notoriously known for bitching about how fame has ruined his life (as summarized in Careful What You Wish For), with a few references to selling his soul in more than one song. Another aspect of his personality that he was famous for was "not giving a #", especially about what critics and people in general thought of him. So for him to go on Recovery apologizing to his fans for "letting them down" and being gone all that time didn't add up either.

The last few songs (that I truly believe were written by him) included many final cries of help, if you will, which have unfortunately gone unnoticed. I know you mainly rely on image analysis, but in this case, I believe, the answer lies in the content of his music. Mainly those written during his final days.

My Darling is a very crucial item to look at, for the entire track revolves around his struggles, if you will, with the devil. It is not entirely clear that the song is about the devil, as there have been much speculation on the topic. Of the possibilities are, the devil, demons, his alter ego Slim Shady, MPD, fame, his ex-wife, Dr. Dre (his mentor) among others. With lyrics like "I let you watch your little girls blossom. I gave you enough time, your soul's mine. I'm taking it back" one can't help but be taken aback.

It is my belief that he was killed/adbucted/went missing after much of The Re-Up was done but possibly before it was released. Because one track on it was, I believe, his final distress call. Public Enemy #1. This song was recorded at the time of The Re-Up. I know this because a snippet of it is available at the end of one of the tracks on the Re-Up, but it wasn't officially released till 2009, on a mixtape called Before The Relapse. "Record as much before I do. The plan is to have as many in the can as I can" could this be a reference to his two latest albums ? Could he have recorded them before he died ? Could that be the content that the clone is drawing from ? But he released a very personal song in 2009, called The Warning, in retaliation to Mariah Carey's playing him then insulting him through her music, which couldn't have been written/recorded by anyone but him, due to how personal it is/sounds. Another song you might wanna check is I Need A Doctor, where he talks about needing help when on the verge of dying.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ace2213

Hi Ace2213,

You are quite right that there is a very observable change in his character before and after that event. Whether he was subjected to torture and brainwashing to bring about a break in his personality, whether he got mixed up with the wrong people and was brought into rituals where he became demonically possessed, or whether he was simply killed and replaced by an imposter, a doppelganger or a Clone is hard to establish. We can see that most of his humanity was removed, or that he was replaced by an inhuman entity, a Clone or some other host entity.

You might look into the PID Paul is Dead blog linked to at the bottom of my signature, where much is explained about how a similar thing happened almost half a century ago to James Paul McCartney of The Beatles. That way you will have a lot of elements to determine what exactly happened to this musician. Then you can start your own thread about his replacement by what you judge to be most probable.

Other ATS Friends,

Here is another entertainer who was quite a celebrity in his time, often being on the front page of TV Guide which was about as much press exposure as you could get in those days. Redd Foxx was a comic best known for his role in the TV Comedy Series "Stanford and Son", and he seems to have been cloned from the DNA of 19th century former slave and abolitionist, Massachusetts State Representative Lewis Hayden.

Clearly, former slaves turned abolitionists were popular as DNA donors for modern influential Afro-Americans as can also be noted by Condeleeza Rice'S DNA being sourced in the grave of abolitionist Sojourner Truth, as can seen in this post of the other Clone Conspiracy thread:

Post showing Condeleeza Rice to be a CLONE

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Synopsis of the Alien Master Plan

It is also possible, and very effective, for susceptible individuals to be inconspicuously killed, reanimated, and replaced as disinformation agents. They then serve to undo all damage done prior to being replaced. This happens frequently to vulnerable authors, researchers, politicians, and scientists.

While the switchover passes without notice, one can usually observe a drastic and disturbing shift in their research focus and methods...

Additionally, there exist artificial humans who are manufactured by alien forces to serve as disinformation agents capable of corrupting the knowledge of a truth-seeker via direct interaction. These are virtually identical in function to reanimated/replaced humans, except they lack a concrete traceable past. Because they are remotely controlled, they can precisely deliver disinformation customized to fit a truth-seekers profile, something the aforementioned “hired clappers” cannot do.

I think we can add musicians to the list!
edit on 21-11-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Interesting thought...I might have to look into it more deeply.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Maybe I will start my own thread on the topic since I'm sure many would be very interested in knowing his fate. I'm guna look further into this though I'm not sure what I would find. I'll try to find photos of his ears before and after his disappearance and see if I can find a match. But I was hoping I could get fresh eyes on my research ? Especially eyes with your amount of experience in the topics of cloned and interchanged celebrities, I'm sure it would help progress the case much faster.
edit on 22-11-2012 by Ace2213 because: Because I think faster than a type, and sometimes forget entire words because of it.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Ace2213

You are quite right that there is a very observable change in his character before and after that event. Whether he was subjected to torture and brainwashing to bring about a break in his personality, whether he got mixed up with the wrong people and was brought into rituals where he became demonically possessed, or whether he was simply killed and replaced by an impostor, a doppelganger or a Clone is hard to establish. We can see that most of his humanity was removed, or that he was replaced by an inhuman entity, a Clone or some other host entity.

There's something I'd like to point out here, since both you and Someotherguy seem to overlook or perhaps disregard it. I believe two fundamentally different topics are being confused here and used in an interchangeable fashion when they shouldn't be. Reincarnation and cloning both very well may be not only possible but also applied for much longer than we have even been familiar with those terms. But when you say that people from the past (particularly European royalty) have donated their DNA or had it forcefully stolen and used for cloning purposes, that's one thing. Calling this process "reincarnation" is another. Now I may be wrong, but I've always understood reincarnation as a process undergone by one's soul/spirit/consciousness. Whereas cloning is a physical process, involving one's DNA. So for one to reincarnate it is completely irrelevant what the host/avatar's DNA structure is (yes it might have be habitable to a certain extent but that's it). I believe the physical similarities are carried through by the soul/spirit/consciousness from body/host/avatar to body/host/avatar. I know I haven't done a great job clarifying the confusion, as my own post is very much confusing, but the bottom line is that Reincarnation is a spiritual/mental/soul/consciousness process, whereas cloning is a physical process, which is why it involves DNA. The two should not be confused unless both processes are carried out simultaneously (as in cloning someone's DNA so that their future host/body/avatar matches their previous one) in order for 100% compatibility/comfort, which could also be possible but frankly sounds like far too much trouble to go through. I think cloning is when celebrities are replaced with a robot or a biological "avatar" or vessel with the exact same physical appearance in order for the Elite to control that person and take advantage of their position of power. Whereas reincarnation is when people from the past come back to inhabit youthful bodies for longevity purposes or to carry out certain goals, at which point the physical appearance of the host changes to match one more "appropriate" for the being possessing it. Proof of this is Hollywood stars that I like to describe as "born looking old", like John Travolta, Nicolas Cage, and even more so ones like Al Pacino, Robert Di Nero and Michael Douglas, which have always seemed, even during their early age, extremely old. As for why ancient characters always seem to reincarnate as lovers/rivals in movies, perhaps that's how they begin their acting careers, to settle them into acting ? Because mirroring real life events and with someone you truly love/hate is obviously easier than real acting, until they learn how to do it at least. Food for thought. Also, while we're on the topic, how can one know if they are cloned and/or possessed/inhabited/mind-controlled/operated by a foreign entity ?

As for the aforementioned topic of Christianity, I have long believed that modern-day Christianity (if not all Christianity, if not all religions) are "cloned". It has been falsified in such a way that all Christians today are in fact worshiping the ancient Egyptian Sun God Ra, without their knowledge. There's been extensive research regarding this topic online which is what I've delved into to come up with this conclusion. And if we conclude that Ra represents Evil, which is supported (if not worshiped) by the Illuminati, then that's a piece to the puzzle. Consequentially, it does not at all seem far fetched that the Vatican is on the same side as the Illuminati (feel free to interchange words such as God, Devil, Ra, Reptilians, Nephilians, Greys, Empire, Sun, etc. since none of us really know what their "higher power" really is, maybe even they aren't aware.)
edit on 22-11-2012 by Ace2213 because: because my html is rusty.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

uhhh that army picture of elvis was originally black and white and was later colorized so and i would know my parents are both huge elvis collectors and have in excess of like $10,000 worth of elvis stuff so thought i point that out but interesting subject all in all i don't think elvis was a clone or replaced just from knowing his story but like foreign dictators and paul i think were replaced

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by somedudeyeah420

Hi Some Dude Yeah,

Thanks for weighing in with your ideas on Elvis. He's a tough candidate, because he was so many times thought to be seen after his death that we cannot easily talk about his fate without encountering a barrage of perceptions about him and his life. So I am not steadfastly holding onto any one special interpretation of what is a clearly observable replication of dead people who lived in former times and no longer do, as well as observable replacement of some of our contemporaries who find themselves modified in very unexplainable ways. In fine we will each have to draw our own conclusions, yet there happens to be observable phenomena which might all fit into one explanation or depend upon several different things happening.

reply to post by Ace2213

Hi Ace 2213,

Thanks for contributing your interpretation, and this is one which is coming up more and more in my own mind when observe how many people seem to be here again, amongst us, and that they are seemingly replicated as they were. However, to counter the idea that they have actually reincarnated, I note at least in some instances that they are often of very different temperament and character than the originals. Those known for their tolerance and high standards are found today as intolerant people without a moral compass - making it seem unlikely that they are actually the same individual or soul inside this identical body.

Also, it is uncanny that many people who had notoriety in their 'past life' would reincarnate again in the public eye. It hardly makes sense those with fame would once again gain fame in a new life, unless fame was supposed to be a reward or a punishment in the grand reincarnation scheme? I hardly understand why I haven't been able to find 'nobodys' who have more than a passing resemblance to earlier Royal Monarchs, Founding Fathers or others whom have been possibly replicated in their DNA? I am quite exercised at detecting physionomy and comparing traits, yet I haven't found anonymous people who perfectly match the appearance of former people of high notoriety. Finally, it seems that these Clones seem to be concentrated in HIGH AGENTS OF INFLUENCE in Politics and the field of Entertainment, and not be very prevalent among corporate CEO's or those in secular power unless they are major POWER BROKERS.

The above makes me lean towards there being in place an actual CLONING CONSPIRACY lasting for the past few centuries in the USA. In order to execute this in the USA two SECRET SOCIETIES seem to have been entrusted with it - with other covert agencies and black ops assisting them. The first is SKULL & BONES which is tasked with "digging up the bones" and running the Cloning Program, the second is SCROLL & KEY which is tasked with locking up the scrolls under key, meaning "hiding knowledge from us" and possibly operating the great stage in which LIES ARE DELIVERED.

While much is already known about how Yale University's SKULL & BONES operates, placing its members at the highest positions in the MIC Military Industrial Complex and its ramifications, far less has been outed regarding the role of Harvard University's SCROLL & KEY. It would appear that it would have as mission organizing the stage upon which the Clones are used to perform a GREAT PUPPET SHOW both as Puppet Politicans and Puppet Entertainers.

Getsmart

edit on 22-11-2012 by Getsmart because: SECRET SOCIETIES ARE CLONING AND MANIPULATING US !

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here is an example of how SYMBOLIC CLONES are exploited and put into place in order to manipulate our Collective Unconscious and sway our souls. There are too many instances of this Modus Operandi for this to be merely coincidence. In instance a hero who accomplished the following during the Civil War:

"Robert Smalls executed a daring escape, commendeering a Confederate transport ship and navigating the Planter out of the heavily fortified Charleston harbor. They rejoined the Union Navy in this ship bearing the highly sympolic name THE PLANTATION, freeing his own family and many other slaves aboard and contributing a valuable military cargo to the North."

Anthony Anderson Cloned from Robert Smalls

Robert Smalls was a former slave who became a Navy Hero during the Civil War and then became US Congressman as State Representative for South Carolina. It seems highly unlikely that such an individual would seek to reincarnate as an heavy set provider of comic relief for people sitting in front of their TV Set. However using his physique and associated image might be easily explained in order to better capture the minds of the population as this historical figure is surely embedded in our collective unconscious, and associated with all that is holy and worthwhile. Hence we are more receptive to any messages or hypnotic suggestions made at any time but this type of SYMBOLIC CLONE in the course of their role as communicators for those running the CLONE CONSPIRACY.

Getsmart

edit on 22-11-2012 by Getsmart because: we are ALL living as Slaves in the Plantation called Planet Earth !

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ace2213

There's something I'd like to point out here, since both you and Someotherguy seem to overlook or perhaps disregard it... Now I may be wrong, but I've always understood reincarnation as a process undergone by one's soul/spirit/consciousness. Whereas cloning is a physical process, involving one's DNA. So for one to reincarnate it is completely irrelevant what the host/avatar's DNA structure is (yes it might have be habitable to a certain extent but that's it). I believe the physical similarities are carried through by the soul/spirit/consciousness from body/host/avatar to body/host/avatar.

I haven't disregarded reincarnation. Maybe I posted about it on the other clone thread? Anyway, you are quite right that reincarnation is the soul coming back into another meat-suit. That soul appears to imprint the flesh with a particular "look," with minor variations. I am a "nobody" in this lifetime, & I was a "nobody" last lifetime, but there was a lifetime long ago in which I was not a "nobody." GS can attest to the fact that I look very much like that person's grand-daughter, Blanche of Castile (yes, despite my avatar & username, I'm a woman).

Cloning is just taking a cell from one meat-suit & growing another exactly like it (DNA from one donor). Replication in the natural way is taking DNA from 2 donors.

I think cloning is when celebrities are replaced with a robot or a biological "avatar" or vessel with the exact same physical appearance in order for the Elite to control that person and take advantage of their position of power.

There are different replacement options: lookalike double, clone, organic robotoid, synthetic, hologram.

Also, while we're on the topic, how can one know if they are cloned and/or possessed/inhabited/mind-controlled/operated by a foreign entity ?

It might be possible to use some sort of energy-reading device to see if there is a soul in there for detecting a clone. Otherwise, one would probably have to use psychic ability to get such information.

I hardly understand why I haven't been able to find 'nobodys' who have more than a passing resemblance to earlier Royal Monarchs, Founding Fathers or others whom have been possibly replicated in their DNA? I am quite exercised at detecting physionomy and comparing traits, yet I haven't found anonymous people who perfectly match the appearance of former people of high notoriety.

Well, except for me, b/c I am an anonymous person who does look a lot like Blanche of Castile (my grand-daughter from a previous life). I know I'm not a clone... Like I said, I think it's just b/c the soul imprints the flesh w/ a certain "look."

Oh, one other reason some reincarnated souls might have similar appearances from lifetime to lifetime is b/c they come back w/ others they know, which often means staying in one family. So, one might have been one's own great-+30-grandmother or grandfather. lol

edit on 22-11-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

There's something I'd like to point out here, since both you and Someotherguy seem to overlook or perhaps disregard it... Now I may be wrong, but I've always understood reincarnation as a process undergone by one's soul/spirit/consciousness. Whereas cloning is a physical process, involving one's DNA. So for one to reincarnate it is completely irrelevant what the host/avatar's DNA structure is (yes it might have be habitable to a certain extent but that's it). I believe the physical similarities are carried through by the soul/spirit/consciousness from body/host/avatar to body/host/avatar.

Hi Ace,

My take on this, and I'm no metaphysicist or informed of occult knowledge beyond that of any other layman, but just like anyone else I have my own ideas about this, However, all here must be aware that this is just me supposing things, and is in no way supported by any communicable facts. Call it a whimsical way of seeing things, and not a real theory presented to the public.

My take is that is that we incarnate into a body, it must be one which would correspond closely enough with a form already identified as ourselves, in another dimension we might call that of the afterlife if we really do transit there between incarnations. Hence the DNA of one's parents must at least be able to provide the building blocks to produce the physical form we choose to or must embody. Hence maybe the repeat sequence of similar incarnations of a given unique soul?

So this might actually be a natural fact, something which has occured since the beginning of mankind if indeed there is such a thing as reincarnation. However, this does not mean that others, using the DNA of a person cannot replicate that person, whether they have already reincarnated identically or whether they are the very first or the only iteration of themselves. This means that whether or not we believe in reincarnation, Clones may very well exist and have existed in earlier times than we imagine.

If Clones have existed, are they then occupied by a different soul than the original one? Must there be a very close FIT between a soul and a given body? Are there alien entities which can occupy a body instead of it being occupied by a human soul, much in the manner of an Avatar? All of these questions are now pressing ones to consider and answer given that we are clearly confronted with phenomena which could very well correspond with this.

Originally posted by someotherguy

I look very much like that person's grand-daughter, Blanche of Castile.

Well Someotherguy, you have maybe revealed too much there.

I think cloning is when celebrities are replaced with a robot or a biological "avatar" or vessel with the exact same physical appearance in order for the Elite to control that person and take advantage of their position of power. There are different replacement options: lookalike double, clone, organic robotoid, synthetic, hologram.

Well, it seems that we are actually living in a reality which isn't much like what we imagine it to be. The MIND is a very powerful thing, which is probably why those who seek Power seek to control our minds through MIND CONTROL. This is done by creating our reality matrix, which is done artificially through social constructs and webbing into our imaginations a perceived "reality" which includes democracy which is actually disguised tyranny, culture which is actually disguised brainwashing, and a society which serves to conceal that we are all slaves on a Planetary Plantation where we are being farmed for our labor, and maybe for our bodies and souls.

Also, while we're on the topic, how can one know if they are cloned and/or possessed/inhabited/mind-controlled/operated by a foreign entity ?

It might be possible to use some sort of energy-reading device to see if there is a soul in there for detecting a clone. Otherwise, one would probably have to use psychic ability to get such information.

One can presume that with today's technological means there is probably some device to ascertain what nature of soul, human or not, is inside a given body. There are also those with extrasensory perception or higher contacts who can tap into informal information about this. How reliable this is depends on various factors.

Regarding detecting a Clone, without knowing the original DNA donor from who they may have been Cloned, there are possibly a few methods, which are at this stage experimental and rudimentary. Former White Hat claims that he and his friends are able to detect them without fail, it would be nice to learn how. Meanwhile we must try as we might to find ways. EMPTY EYES which emit next to no light may mean a void mind controlled Clone. EVIL EYES could mean a demonic being inside.

There are other measures of detection. For example rapid aging with the Clone falling apart in ways which seem unnatural could reveal that you are in presence of a Clone hatched at an advanced adult age, and not grown gradually over many years like a regular human. Another way of detecting this is when a rapidly aging Clone is all of a sudden a lot younger, beyond the possibilities of plastic surgery or regenerating drugs. In this case you are probably in presence of a replacement Clone using the same DNA.

When you already know the original, or what you think might be the original which could be a previous Clone, then we can note that there are sometimes differences which are not likely to have been brought about by life's hardships or plastic surgery. Usually the most noticeable of these are things such as larger or smaller ears, changes in the shape of ear lobes, different eye color, height, etc. Changes in skull size or shape, bone structure or feature relative positions and proportions mean that the person was replaced, but not by a Clone of the same individual.

GS

edit on 22-11-2012 by Getsmart because: Eyes are the Windows of the Soul...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

If Clones have existed, are they then occupied by a different soul than the original one?

Clones are just the meat-suits. They are not occupied by a soul at all unless a soul chooses to live in one, or is transferred/put into one.

Are there alien entities which can occupy a body instead of it being occupied by a human soul, much in the manner of an Avatar?

Yes, demons can live in human bodies. Demon-possession is even mainstream. lol

edit on 22-11-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Fun thread. Although, many of the comparisons being made are a bit of a stretch to say the least. Many of the pictures I've seen in this thread look nothing like each other at all, much less clones.

Regardless, if I were to believe any of these theories, these would convince me a little:

Paul Revere and Jack Black

Helena Christensen and Cameron Diaz

Eric Stonestreet and Tex Avery

Keira Knightley and Natalie Portman

Albert Einstein and Shia Labeouf

So many more I can post, but gotta run. Maybe come back later and add some more.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jnyblujns

Hi jnyblujns,

What is fun to some, is tragic to others. Maybe you don't take it seriously that we are for some reason both governed and entertained by an army of Mind Controlled / Demonically possessed Clones - otherwise you would find that it isn't exactly cause to go out and party...

Thanks for your suggestions of potential Clones, websites showing lookalikes have already been brought up here, as well as those specializing in replacemtns by impostors or body doubles, several regular posters here are even members of the doppelgangers forum. What is important to at least some of us to elucidate is the mystery of WHO or WHAT is behind the Clone Conspiracy. Recent ideas have been that even in ancient Egyptian antiquity, mumification might have been perfected in order to permit indefinite replication of Clones of the Bloodline Rulers.

GS

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Def a good read. Don't see too much of this posted on other forum sites

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join