It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Returning to the protagonists of the 30 year war, we can note several additional characters who can be found replicated in Hollywood actors. These are commanders in that war who for so many happen to find themselves cast in the very same movies. In example the film Where Danger Lives brings together Robert Mitchum, Claude Rains and Philip Van Zandt, all three presumably cloned from military leaders of the 17th century. This film also stars a less known actress, coincidentally a Protege of Howard Hughes, a man known for his many notorious deeds and mysteries.

Faith Domergue from Louisiana

Pictured below this is not Count Tilly in the presence of Carl Gustaf Wrangel but Robert Mitchum in the presence of Philip Van Zandt.

We have shown in the previous post how the leading man Robert Mitchum was presumably Cloned from Count Tilly. Above we can see that it is also likely that Philip Van Zandt was likely Cloned from Carl Gustaf Wrangel who was the last Swedish military commander of the 30 year war. Interestingly, he succeeded Queen Christina's main commander who was none other than Lennart Torstenson whose Clone is also among the cast of this film, in the person of actor Claude Rains.

Lennart Torstenson was page to King Gustavus Adolphus' and later became one of his finest commanders who lead Sweden's armies during the 30 year war.

This makes quite a few more coincidences that render the likelihood of this not being some sort of DNA replication more and more improbable. Added to this the fact that before being actors, they held important roles in history, and we have a very puzzling quandary.

Getsmart

edit on 21-10-2012 by Getsmart because: how many commanders can be Cloned into actors?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thanks for keeping it up, GS.

After months of research, I do not know what to do with all the data I have gathered. The entertainment industry is PACKED with clones.

Here's a compelling example :

The "Classic 5" lineup of The Temptations: David Ruffin (bottom left), Melvin Franklin (top left), Paul Williams (top right), Otis Williams (bottom right), and Eddie Kendricks (center) c. 1965.

Melvin Franklin (top left), is non other than basketball player James Harden (Team USA - Houston Rockets, NBA). He's talked about a lot today, because of a trade --that's why I came up with this specific example.

Paul Williams (top right), is non other than basketball player Eric Gordon (New Orleans Hornets, NBA).

Otis Williams (bottom right), is non other than basketball player John Wall (Washington Wizards, NBA).

David Ruffin (bottom left),and Eddie Kendricks (center) looks a bit like other NBA basketball players, but as I'm not 100% sure, I'd rather not try to identify them right now.

Now, GS, you do have a point about clones who are featured in movies, in roles that are related to whom they've been cloned from.

It makes me thing about what Lenon Honor calls "The Temporal Transference of the Subliminal Character
Imprint". If you do know him, you get it. If not, you can check his website and watch his films "Demons in the outfield and Demons in the outfield - Revisited.

To make it short : Hollywood uses specific actors for specific roles. Roles played in previous movies give actors more credibility to play future roles;

For example, the character played by Keanu Reeves --whom I already identified as a clone in previous pages-- in the movie "Johnny Mnemonic" prepared the public to more easily accept and trust the same Keanu Reeves in his role as Neo from the "Matrix Trilogy".

Applied to clones, it means that rulers cloned from Royals are more easily accepted and trusted in their roles as rulers --which you did rightly assume earlier in the thread about Royal clones, GS.

No wonder why many contemporary singers were cloned from vocal performers from previous decades --so the public accepts and worships them even more so.

One of if not the most striking examples is...

Tammi Terrell who was mainly famous for her songs with Marvin Gaye. She died at a relativement young age, on the brink of perenial stardom.

a.k.a.

Beyonce Knowles who needs no introduction.

edit on 28-10-2012 by A$$Cube because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hi A$$Cube,

Thanks for continuing with your ingenious contributions. We all look forward to hearing about your research - you've already done a lot !

You are confronted with one of the problems brought by reaching the TRUTH - it unpacks so many lies and leads to so much evidence which was until then left ignored and unseen... that it is mind boggling. Yes indeed, the entertainment industry is PACKED with clones.

I found it interesting that you were able to illustrate how there has been a systematic CLONING of African American celebrities, whose genetic pool is somehow are exploited as if they formed some sort of Afro-American Royalty?

I can confirm the very strong likelihood of The Temptations having their DNA sampled and replicated - unless they themselves had been CLONES ?

Tammi Terrell CLONED as Beyonce is another case, although many people will have a hard time distinguishing features when the more recent rendition has apparently "benefitted" from modern cosmetics bleaching skin creams giving her a more mainstream whitened look ?

As soon as I have time I shall not fail to explore the films you recommend, examining them for clues and leads to unravelling the origins of THE CLONE CONSPIRACY. However I think that the logic behind CLONING certain personalities to assume certain roles in this "incarnation" or replication, is not so much that they will seem plausible to the public due to some collective unconscious acceptance of them as credible, but more likely by the CLONERS assumption that they have imbedded into their BLOOD AND DNA certain characteristics which predispose them to success in such a role, as an entertainer or as a political leader.

In any case your interest in the Cloning of African Americans brought me to examine this likelihood for the first time, and within a few minutes I uncovered something very upsetting, because unlike the earlier assumption that he had been CLONED from an ancient Egyptian royal lineage - if true he would not be the first Cloned Replicant - he might have been Cloned from a 19th Century prominent Afro-American, author of History of the Negro Race in America and first black congressman in the Ohio State Legislature.

Clean Biography

Dirty Biography

While of course I mean no disrespect towards anyone, I found it interesting to contrast the squeaky clean SANITIZED historiography by Wikipedia with a very disrespectful one - this of course must be done with equal measure to ALL CLONES regardless of ethic origins, religion or ideological persuasion.

The question remains - was George Washington Williams himself a CLONE ? We can hope NOT. For he did take a number of important moral stands and placed his own life at risk as a soldier and/or revolutionary mercenary, while trying to moderate the most horrendous of acts by such as Belgian Monarch Leopold II. Similarly to his CLONE he was nicknamed by the population of the Belgian Congo Mundele Ndombe which literally means The White Black Man.

You shall note that Obama has identical inner ear structure, the same facial bone structure, exactly the same hairline implantation and in general identical proportions to his facial features. All that is missing is the Mustache!

OBAMA IS A CLONE AND MILABS FAILED TO ISSUE HIM A PROPER FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE !

Getsmart

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It seems that the CONSPIRATORS in charge of the HUMAN CLONING PROGRAM have chosen a number of DNA donors on the basis of their Genetic predispositions as already tested in their normal lifetime. Hence the selection of GENITORS for specific purposes. We can see how this was done in the case of Sports Celebrities. Namely we will not fail to notice how the most notorious of Sports Celebrities, the most famous of Football Stars in history, was CLONED himself from a Football star.

Biography of Walter Tull

Actually, it seems as if their CLONE LOST IT ??? This brings to light that in the absence of a SOUL or of some form of MORAL ESSENCE Clones can quite easily commit the most terrible crimes???

GS
edit on 29-10-2012 by Getsmart because: the CLONE CONSPIRACY's Agenda is getting Clearer!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
There is an evil presence in OJ Simpson that is not in Tull. Yikes!

Also, I sense an evil presence in Fauxbama that is not in GWW.

I think that the original person might have been cloned for their talents, propensities, star power, etc, then the clone body is "possessed" by some dark entity (demon) that exploits the original person's abilities, & any influence stemming from any collective unconscious memory of the original. In the case of Fauxbama, I think people somehow clicked into the memory of the nice GWW, & are only just now figuring out that they were tricked - I think maybe by some dark entity that lives in the cloned body of GWW.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

...I sense an evil presence in Fauxbama that is not in GWW.

I think that the original person might have been cloned for their talents, propensities, star power, etc, then the clone body is "possessed" by some dark entity (demon) that exploits the original person's abilities, & any influence stemming from any collective unconscious memory of the original. In the case of Fauxbama, I think people somehow clicked into the memory of the nice GWW, & are only just now figuring out that they were tricked - I think maybe by some dark entity that lives in the cloned body of GWW.

Hi Someotherguy, it is good to see you back in this thread.

I agree that although trained or programmed for deception, CLONES seem to usually be possessed by some other entity which doesn't seem fully human. At best they are COLD, HEARTLESS and UNCARING. But usually it is much worse, with CLONES PERPETRATING RITUAL SACRIFICE possibly as a means of vetting one another's DEMONIC OCCUPANT ?

This means that we are in deep trouble. When it comes to a Sports Celebrity, heinous murder with a blade is grizzly and horrendous, but when it comes to the OBAMA CLONE, he has his finger on the ATOMIC BUTTON. Is anyone in the Pentagon or are they all off duty? There is an ominous threat to the nation, and nobody knows...

WHO IS CONTROLLING THE PRESIDENT ? ? ?

GS

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
I can confirm the very strong likelihood of The Temptations having their DNA sampled and replicated - unless they themselves had been CLONES ?

Let's go back to The Temptations singer Melvin Franklin (1942-1995) and his clone basketball player James Harden (born 1989). As we can notice, Harden was born before Franklin passed away --so both of them were very much alive at the exact same time, however brief this time was.

Which means we are exclusively dealing with engineered cloning here-- and not takling about physical reincarnation in the exact same body as one could have thought when studying look alikes from different centuries.

For those who do not follow sports/the NBA, Harden couldn't agree to a contract extension and therefore was dealt from the Oklahoma City Thunder --a team which barely lost the Finals last year-- to the Houston Rockets --a team that's years away from contending, but has crazy money to spend and will give Harden stardom and exposure in one of the worlds largest City.

To sum it up, Melvin Franklin's clone a.k.a. James Harden picked money, fame, and individual accolades above collective success, brotherhood --which was all what OKC was about-- and a chance at being part of a rare NBA dynasty.

Now, let's look at James Harden's stare from the press conference that was held to introduce him as a Houston Rocket, a few days ago.

It's obviously an empty stare /mind-controlled puppet gaze, isn't it?

The bottom line of this topic turns out to be possession, indeed. And someone who's possessed wil always look first and foremost to satisfy his ego.

What if aside ruling over and being worshiped by the general population, one of the roles of clones was simply to... make money --to invest in clone makers' businesses maybe?-- and make our contemporary financial system walk the walk until it collapses.

In exchange for promoting, feeding and feeding on such a system, clones would be put in situations to rise, overcome and succeed as an individual and live like modern kings and queens?

At the same time, those mind controlled puppet/cloned celebrities would lead their fans to the path of falsehood, make them spend their hard earned money, and thus want to achieve the same unattainable, lofty goals?

Tammi Terrell CLONED as Beyonce is another case, although many people will have a hard time distinguishing features when the more recent rendition has apparently "benefitted" from modern cosmetics bleaching skin creams giving her a more mainstream whitened look ?

Tammi Terrell does look a lot like a younger Beyonce --who then had darker skin and baby fat cheeks too, before she slimed down and got all whitened up. Both features the same smile and general facial features.

Originally posted by GetsmartAs soon as I have time I shall not fail to explore the films you recommend, examining them for clues and leads to unravelling the origins of THE CLONE CONSPIRACY. However I think that the logic behind CLONING certain personalities to assume certain roles in this "incarnation" or replication, is not so much that they will seem plausible to the public due to some collective unconscious acceptance of them as credible, but more likely by the CLONERS assumption that they have imbedded into their BLOOD AND DNA certain characteristics which predispose them to success in such a role, as an entertainer or as a political leader.

You're probably right, GS.

Here's another case of clone that strenghtens your theory.

Boxing Legend Jack Johnson (1878-1946)

a.k.a.

Basketball enigma Bismack Biyombo (born 1992)

The long-armed Jack Johnson was the best boxer in the world thanks, in part, to his reach -- A DNA feature that could pay off in basketball, right ? Well, Bismack Biyombo, was born in Congo and came out of nowhere --i.e. Spanish League 3rd (thiiiiiiiiiiird) Division-- to be drafted in 2011 by the Michael Jordan-owned Charlotte Bobcats, despite being very raw as a basketball player --he started playing organized basketball four years ago, at the age of 16 ! If not for his crazy 7'7" wingspan and 9'3" standing reach that could turn him into a potential legendary shotblocker, he would not be famous.

But Thanks of his DNA, Jack Johnson's clone was put in a situation to succeed as an individual. And because athletic, 20 year old big men with gigantic arms do not grow on trees, Biyombo might get between $8-11 millions a year once his rookie contract expire.

Clones factory = money makers factory ?

Where does this money go ?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Hi A$$Cube,

Thanks again for your sleuthing which has contributed a lot to this thread. I noted some very unsettling similarities among your candidates as CLONED Celebrities.

What emerges is that there is a very distinct repeat pattern of Cloning members of ROYAL FAMILIES. The mounting evidence of this fact is showing a statistical frequency which defies all odds of coincidental resemblances. They are indeed of quasi identical GENETIC HERITAGE. What this signifies for us and the world however remains unsolved.

It could be, as I assumed earlier, that a human group has mastered human cloning technology using science kept hidden from us and either inherited from ancient lost human civilizations, or even discovered in artifacts of an alien civilization which had visited our planet and left vestiges. It is also possible that ALIENS might be behind the cloning of HUMANOID DRONES based on CLONED individuals who inadvertently are controlled to do the bidding of their ALIEN MASTERS. Further in this logic, it could also be that even the ROYALS upon whom today's clones are allegedly based, might themselves be simply earlier ALIEN AGENTS who were genetically engineered and implanted to further the agenda of another species seeking to FARM HUMANS.

If we acknowledge that the person implicated in the mass killings in Finland is a Clone, then we can wonder why a presumably remote-controlled Clone might be used to perpetrate such senseless mayhem - could it be a message to opponents that they have CLONES EVERYWHERE, with many in positions of power, and that they are ready at the drop of a hat to TRIGGER THEM and make them undertake the most horrendous acts of wanton violence and destruction should the opposition persist? This makes the issue of CLONES USED IN PSY OPS, such as was the case in the GIFFORDS KILLINGS, subject to a very different analysis.

Who is making and controlling all these clones?!?

Getsmart

Hey GetSmart. Following all your threads and awed by all the information presented.

Just thought I'd let you know that Breivik, the Norway mass murderer, appears to be nothing
more than a computer generated entity with no real existence, and that the shootings
themselves are nothing more than an elaborate media hoax/fiction.
The Giffords shooting is also a hoaxed event and the shooter Laughner, like Breivik, is
a computer generated entity.

OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011
Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

I don't know how this might affect your theorising, but i thought I would let you know.

Keep up the excellent work.

BTW: Everytime I see your avatar, I mistakenly take the shoe-phone in maxwell smarts
hand for a large snake/reptile. Probably just me.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Peta Wilson / Amy Smart / Laurie Holden

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul Kine
Peta Wilson / Amy Smart / Laurie Holden

Hi Paul Kine,

Thanks for posting that. It does tend to confirm the theory according to which CLONES are not primarily or exclusively used as "Life Extension Devices" but are also currently being Manufactured in SERIES OF CLONES.

In her case who knows how many copies of her exist? Already 3 are present simultaneously at roughly the same age and in the same profession. There could be hundreds of them dispersed in many regions of the world and across various different fields of endeavor. CLEARLY THIS IS A CLONE MODEL THEY LIKE.

Hi Out On A Limb,

Thanks for your interest. We're all trying to figure out what is going on and WHO is pulling our strings!

Since you followed my past postings you know I worked pretty hard trying to uncover what was going on behind the Giffords shootings. I agree that there was a strong PSY OPS aspect to that event, with many people from MK Mind Control at Cornell University involved on location. Clearly Jarod Loughner was at least partially fictionalized and the most likable victim, poster girl Christina was later seen at an older age, alive and well. There were also ritualistic aspects to that case which make it clearly not at all what it might appear to be. Regarding the Breivik murders it stands to reason that similar techniques would be used, they are clearly prepping mass opinion to be leveraged at will without even having to fully stage real events.

About my avatar image, sorry that this evokes a snake, it is true that the image is bizarre. If others also find it too weird I'll be glad to change it for another image of that same silly guy who somehow can't figure out that CHAOS and CONTROL both work for the same Snaky Masters.

Hi A$$Cube,

Thanks for yet another Clone detection, this time with a boxer turned basketball player. Clearly they do PAVE THE WAY for their Clones and ensure that they get every break possible to reach the highest possible success. What are the odds that even gifted people coming out of nowhere might accede to the highest reaches? Take Obama for instance, nobody would have ever believed he had even a smidgeon of a chance only a year or two earlier - but he became PRESIDENT.

About the money. Clearly they have a selection and mentoring process which goes beyond our imagination, probably using FREEMASONRY as an additional vehicle to advance the prospects and careers of their Clones. Similarly they probably also have a MONEY CHAIN to ensure that the funds which are funneled through their Clones get back into the central program. This can easily be done by setting their Clones up as Individual Corporations and then ensuring that they are handled by some form of TRUSTS. That way administrators already funnel off a large proportion in "Administrative Fees" and the rest can be placed into whatever they also choose. Celebrities will be left with a fair sized allowance, to keep up appearances, but they won't keep anywhere near all of their assets.

Thanks again for your contributions to the thread!

GS

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
yeah nah.

I'm not sold, and a lot of the supposed 'African American' similarities look like some racial profiling/not being able to distinguish features very well.
I'm dubious about this, about your motives, and wary of the often Christian propaganda in links that are supplied.
It is my belief that it is Christian propaganda that we have to be most fearful of.

Dubious and questioning.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Racial blindness and the inability to distinguish features of members of other races is something which is fairly widespread. Actually, investigating the Clone Conspiracy has shown me that many people are "feature blind" and unable to discriminately distinguish specific features, dimensions and proportions, relative placement, bone structures and cartilage development on human faces.

This isn't a problem except when, as in your case, you profess to determine for others what is similar or identical or what is instead dissimilar. Note that between the 19th century replication of Obama and the present issue, the only differences are attitudinal as can be seen in posture, in facial hair as can be noted by the beard, in camera angle and in clothing garb as per the period of the photograph.

Nobody is trying to convince you, or anyone else. I however examined quite closely the photographs linked to by A$$Cube and noted that he did take care to examine many of their facial features before making the statement that they had probably been CLONED.

In fact, if you examine the body of evidence which is only starting to come forth in public view, there is no longer simply a sampling of CLONES being produced for Leadership and Influence purposes, but also SERIES OF CLONES and numerous CONTEMPORARY CLONES being spawned onto the face of the Earth. If you or others are feature blind enough to not recognize them as soon as they change hair style, clothing or attitude, then who cares? Others are able to notice that Human Bone Structure is not something readily replicated and that Inner Ear patterns are almost like finger prints - Actually to CLONES they are more representative since Clones never have the same finger prints!

But don't worry, with practice you shall certainly improve your skills in discerning facial morphology to the point of being able to recognize two twin brothers as being almost identical, even if they don't wear the same color tee-shirt.

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Would it not be a great day in the history of humankind when somebody of this "elite" would step up to the plate and spill the beans over what is really going on in the world when it comes to which families/ persons rule the world behind the screens and what "they" do to keep it that way.

Unfortunately such a person would possibly be commited to the funny farm or made to be belief a pedophile first.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Hi Zatara,

Yes, we all agree that this would be great. However if the truth is ever to pierce the veil of secrecy, it cannot come from those in power. This is because they are almost invariably taken from a pool of insiders from Secret Societies such as Skull and Bones. For example, just for the 1st degree of "Apprentice" in Freemasonry you are threatened if you ever talk to have your throat slit, your tongue pulled out by the root and then to be buried alive to the neck at low tide in rising waters. You can imagine how much harsher the death threats become as your rise in the hierarchy. Nobody can talk, others in the group are tasked with carrying out the death threats on them and their families if ever they do. Sorry, there's a reason why Secrets remain Secret. Only outsiders who have taken no such oaths can bring forth the truth, having some lead time before they terminate us if ever we strike upon the truth.

GS

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

reply to post by zatara

Hi Zatara,

Yes, we all agree that this would be great. However if the truth is ever to pierce the veil of secrecy, it cannot come from those in power. This is because they are almost invariably taken from a pool of insiders from Secret Societies such as Skull and Bones. For example, just for the 1st degree of "Apprentice" in Freemasonry you are threatened if you ever talk to have your throat slit, your tongue pulled out by the root and then to be buried alive to the neck at low tide in rising waters. You can imagine how much harsher the death threats become as your rise in the hierarchy. Nobody can talk, others in the group are tasked with carrying out the death threats on them and their families if ever they do. Sorry, there's a reason why Secrets remain Secret. Only outsiders who have taken no such oaths can bring forth the truth, having some lead time before they terminate us if ever we strike upon the truth.

GS

Speaking of which, it should be noted that the Black Boule, which rules over the eight other Black Greek fraternities and sororities --4 of each-- has been organized and governed as if it were the African American version of Skull and Bones.

The Black Boule has been based on the 10-90 principle --10% of the African American community i.e. the Black Aristrocracy would exploit, live off, culturally shape and control the remaining 90% of the African American population.

Frederick Douglas, Martin Luther King, Bob Johnson (founder of Black Entertainment Television and original owner of the NBA Charlotte Bobcats) and Michael Jordan (who bought the Bobcats from Johnson a few yewrs ago --in order to channel his finances rather than gambling it in various Casinos?) are all Black Boule --as are a lot of Black celebrities and thinkers.

And for what it is worth...

Frederick Douglas

And here is his clone...

Singer Seal

It might not be the best pictures to match them up as one looks mean and the other's smiling, but at least, both pics highlights Frederick Douglas' and Seal's scars on their respective right cheeks...
edit on 2-11-2012 by A$$Cube because: links

edit on 2-11-2012 by A$$Cube because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hi A$$Cube,

There are quite a number of candidates who may have been Cloned from the highly important historical figure Frederick Douglass. Of these I hesitated to bring one forth as each had some residual discrepancy, ranging from head shape to nose ridge to eye arches and brow line. Here is my best match so far, in the person of Actor Percy Rodriguez. An image search using his name will reveal many other photos which can be compared to images of Frederick Douglass who was photographed and drawn more often than many of his contemporaries.

Percy Rodriguez
Frederick Douglass

He can be seen here in action in the Gene Roddenberrry's Sci-Fi pilot film Genesis II which is well worth a watch - a YouTube search will provide the entire film split into 5 parts. He is the leader of the human race which lives underground while mutants have taken over the Earth's surface. I would find it rather ironic if an Alien generated Clone was be cast as the leader of Humans against Mutants?

Percy Rodriguez cast as Primus Isaac Kimbridge

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Guess you're right, Getsmart.

I should try to be more accurate in order to identify clones before posting. I've never heard of actor Percy Rodriguez before but he's definitely the best match as a clone of Frederick Douglas.

It is incredibly frightening that Percy Rodriguez played acted out such a character when one knows about his DNA heritage... Whoever's behind the Clone Conspiracy do like making fun out of their opponents --as you already underline with Bernard Madoff a.k.a. George Washington's clone.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Interesting post [as i love me the O'Toole], and I find it quite interesting his changes.

But can anyone back up that he might had a bit of cosmetic surgery? Especially in the one pictures where his nose looks thin...It reminds me of someone who had gotten a nosejob of sorts.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
Posted b/c it relates to downloading a mind to a clone...

a group called Russia 2045 that hopes to, among other things, download the human mind to a robot, which would essentially enable immortality sans biological body. Russia 2045’s timeline to create real-life avatars, as stated in the description of a YouTube video, is ambitious. About 2040-2050, the group estimates there will be “odies made of nanorobots that can take any shape arise alongside hologram bodies.” But first, between 2015-2020, we’re promised “[a] robotic human copy controlled by thought via ‘brain-computer’ interface. It becomes as popular as a car.”

The Difference Between Inspiring and Creepy Human-Robot Technology

I think they already did that:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Betty White, right? I just know Betty White is going to come up.

I've been suspicious about all these old heads too!! Never thought about it being cloning, but more of a fountain of youth type a thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join