It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
Don't tell me this "Paul is dead" stuff is Still going strong after, what, 40 or 50 Years?!

Hi Captain LJB,

Thanks for your interest in this thread. I am sure Someotherguy will be glad to discuss that topic in the thread dedicated to that purpose here at ATS. In the meanwhile you can click on the link in my signature to get more info. However, since the doppelganger who replaced him is NOT a clone, at least not one of the man he has replaced, this isn't the spot for that discussion, sorry.

ATS Friends,

I came across this statement by Clifford Stone, right here in an ATS thread, and thought ti might be instructive given that one of the hypotheses regarding whether ALIENS are those who are behind Human Cloning for purposes as AVATAR Hosts was raised.

"There exist no legal rights for any Space Aliens that come into the custody of any nation on this world. I wish there were. Many walk this worldand fit right in. No they do not hold any public or elected office, as this goes against their purpose for being here."
SOURCE: Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

If he is correct, this means that any ALIENS among us would not be those used for Public Influence as Stars or Celebrities, and would not be those used as our Political Leaders. According to him your are more likely to meet a human looking alien taking a stroll at your neighborhood park than in official functions in a high position. Yet he mentions that there are 57 Species of Aliens interacting with our Planet, so is this true of all of them?

Getsmart

edit on 17-5-2012 by Getsmart because: if Aliens aren't putting all these Clones into Power who is???

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

If he is correct, this means that any ALIENS among us would not be those used for Public Influence as Stars or Celebrities, and would not be those used as our Political Leaders... Yet he mentions that there are 57 Species of Aliens interacting with our Planet, so is this true of all of them?

There are different types of ET's living in human bodies. Some are controlling the political leaders b/c they have an agenda to control humanity. There are others living as ordinary humans b/c they have a different agenda - such as to help humanity & improve the situation on the planet from "behind the scenes." Still others may come in as celebrities to influence people for good or bad, depending on where they come from.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Interesting stuff. I don't believe much of it, but it's interesting stuff.

Celebrities, cloning, and aliens? I just can't swallow it. Might make for a good movie though, or SF series of novels.
Celebs and clones just don't go together. Can anyone imagine, for instance, cloning someone like Paris Hilton?
Now you know why they quit after cloning Dolly the Sheep... One dumb blonde at a time...
With the overpopulation problem, you'd think anti-cloning would be the thing. A bunch of Alitnils...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

"We are Cloning human beings. That's just... science. We're doing the same thing the Annunaki did a hundred... two hundred thousand years ago. We're Cloning human beings. Aboard some of the ships, there are laboratory ships out there, and you've gotten this from other whistleblowers, on some of those laboratory ships there are vast containers filled with Cloned human beings. And would you believe, and you probably would because you've been doing some homework, that if you were to take you and me or Jim or any of the others out there, they might be able to show you a Clone of us. And they are able to help us take our soul from this body and put it into a new body... That is a reality."

Bob Dean

Bob Dean: Bringing in the Light - Project Camelot

at 1:20:20

edit on 18-5-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Hi Someotherguy,

Thanks for that quote, for it is rather unsettling when you only believe what is printed in the newspapers, like most of my friends do. Actually, I am glad that this is coming from Bob Dean because he is one of the most level headed, conservative and conscientious retired military whistleblowers around. After all, he was entrusted with directly interfacing with the top brass in charge of NATO's Shape Headquarters, in charge of relaying all Wartime commands to the various Military branches as COMMAND SERGEANT, which means the very hands and feet of the top NATO Generals, relaying their orders to all field commanders.

No, they don't hand out those jobs with that level of responsibility to just anyone. You have to have total reliability, full command of your mind and emotions, and be one with whom all the top brass is ready and willing to entrust with the outcome of all-out Nuclear Warfare. He isn't just anyone, and if he says something it has to be something he has validated information about and also it must be for a compelling reason to bring it to our attention. After all, it is quite easy to Clone just about anything, and studies have shown humans to be a good bit easier to Clone that other species. So can we simply accept that the clueless journalists at our local newspapers know more than him? Or that his privileged Above Top Secret sources might have revealed to him things which we are not told by our usual information dispensaries?

Thanks for the inspiring quote.

Getsmart

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Well, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Right now I've trouble believing in aliens just visiting our crappy little planet. For all I know, UFOs could just be secret experimental vehicles built by governments on this planet.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Well, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Right now I've trouble believing in aliens just visiting our crappy little planet. For all I know, UFOs could just be secret experimental vehicles built by governments on this planet.

Hi Captain LJB,

Actually extraordinary claims require no more proof than ordinary claims. Proof is a corollary of reality, and therefore it exists in abundance, the only limit being the ability to observer or to comprehend it. I find no issue with anyone having trouble believing that Aliens might be visiting us. I don't know if I would believe such a thing simply on faith or because others have seen them. However, since 2007 when I witnessed first hand a 9-foot tall Draco right there in the city street, I can no longer demand any more extraordinary proof than a very ordinary direct observation of his presence right here among us.

Regarding UFOs this only means that we are unable to identify the craft and they have been witnessed and otherwise detected as flying. This doesn't mean they are of Alien origin. Yet there is quite a bit of evidence, I don't know if you would deem it sufficiently "extraordinary", that points to the fact that UFOs are both of Alien as well as Human origin. This phenomenon of flying craft from the skies has been a persistent one for many centuries, and the further back in time you go it becomes harder to justify that they would have then been of Human origin. FWIW.

Getsmart

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Well, I suppose that if I were in your position that I would believe it. Either that or question my own sanity or whether someone was pulling an elaborate game. My problem is that I question everything, right down to my very own belief system (which sometimes needs to be updated or rewritten). It's part of my quest to seek the truth.
Even my own eyes play tricks on me. I've been through a lot in life and I just can't take other peoples' words anymore without at least some sort of tangible evidence or multiple eyewitness accounts. Something.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Interesting stuff. I don't believe much of it, but it's interesting stuff.

Celebrities, cloning, and aliens? I just can't swallow it. Might make for a good movie though, or SF series of novels.
Celebs and clones just don't go together. Can anyone imagine, for instance, cloning someone like Paris Hilton?
Now you know why they quit after cloning Dolly the Sheep... One dumb blonde at a time...
With the overpopulation problem, you'd think anti-cloning would be the thing. A bunch of Alitnils...

Hi Captain,

There's a big difference between aliens/whoever's behind the scene cloning celebrities AND aliens/whoever's behind the scene cloning (human) beings with specific DNA in order to turn them into celebs and/or powerful politicians to govern, take advantage (money, fame) and influence our world (Hollywood, religions)...etc.

Just give a hard look at the (human) being who's been cloned over and over to rule antique Rome (Emperor Augustus), Medieval France (Louis XII) and today's Russia (Vladimir Putin).

You can check pictures/painting/sculptures of these three characters and notice they have the exact same physical appearance. It might not be the same man (as one's body has to die and rott someday) or the same spirit/soul, but it's the same physical (human) cloned body.

Roman Emperor Augustus

King of France Louis XII

Russian President Vladimir Putin

What do you think?
edit on 19-5-2012 by A$$Cube because: updated links

edit on 19-5-2012 by A$$Cube because: updated links

edit on 19-5-2012 by A$$Cube because: edited for spelling

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by A$$Cube

The simplest explanation is that they simply share some of the same genetics. It's the old "royal bloodlines" thing (which David Icke made famous) with these ancient rulers interbreeding, which isn't that uncommon over the centuries considering their strong distaste for us "commoners" and their isolation from the working classes. Just isolating the gene pool would probably ensure a certain degree of conformity in appearance.

That's a lot easier for me to accept than the elaborate theories of cloning and transferring consciousness and all that goes with that. It all seems to be A Lot of work for what it's worth. And if a pretty face is required for the masses to drool over, that's easy enough to provide without having to drag in exotic tech, much less aliens.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
If it were an isolated case, you might have been right, Captain. But after further research, you will notice dozens and dozens of such examples --similar to Putin's.

In a previous page from either this thread or the one about royal clones, Get Smart had posted some pictures of French actor Gerard Depardieu and his late son Guillaume. What is interesting is that both of them are clones from French Kings (see the pics included of coins and statues as hard evidence) AND the king Guillaume had been cloned from was the father of Gerard's.

What are the odds of such a thing --if it were not fully orchestrated and cleverly organized?
edit on 20-5-2012 by A$$Cube because: spelling

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

The simplest explanation is

is the simplest explanation, & that's it. Many things can be explained away easily, but that does not lead to the Truth. TPTB count on the fact that the muggles take things at face value & don't bother to scratch beneath the surface.

That being said, there are cases when souls will reincarnate with the same "look," using the genetic material available, perhaps from the family bloodline it had previously incarnated into. In other cases, a clone (or synthetic or robotoid) is created using DNA from some previous leader who was particularly influential. TPTB want to trigger a subconscious memory in the people, so that they will accept that person/clone as a leader. Are there any Charlemagne clones running for office? lol

Anyway, there are different things going on.

edit on 20-5-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I don't know what to believe. If there's a clone conspiracy, I'd have to see the tech to swallow it not to mention the whole soul train exchange. Again when we're dealing with the elitist of elite their gene pool is rather confined so over the generations the same characteristics are bound to reoccur time after time. There's no conspiracy there.

As for Charlemagne... Let me tell you something. Over ten years ago I worked for a company with this dickheaded Mafia-wannabe bully named Mike Chappell who claimed he was a direct descendant of Charlemagne. He had one good eye, was a major butt-kisser to those above him, and a very angry, big-mouthed SOB to those under him. Needless to say, I don't think anyone (alien or otherwise) would want to have anything to do with His particular, degenerate genes. Of course, on the other hand, he could have just been BSing everyone since that was all he could possibly excel at.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

If there's a clone conspiracy, I'd have to see the tech to swallow it

They are cloning dogs for private citizens now - $150K. Humans are actually easier to clone than sheep, according to a study by Human Molecular Genetics. It has to do with a gene called insulin-like growth factor II receptor (IGF2R) (see article). So, if they can clone sheep, then they can clone humans. Maybe the name of the 1st cloned sheep, Dolly, was a hint?

As for Charlemagne... Needless to say, I don't think anyone (alien or otherwise) would want to have anything to do with His particular, degenerate genes.

If a clone were made, it would be using the genes directly from Charlemagne, not after many generations of dilution.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Posted b/c it relates to downloading a mind to a clone...

a group called Russia 2045 that hopes to, among other things, download the human mind to a robot, which would essentially enable immortality sans biological body. Russia 2045’s timeline to create real-life avatars, as stated in the description of a YouTube video, is ambitious. About 2040-2050, the group estimates there will be “odies made of nanorobots that can take any shape arise alongside hologram bodies.” But first, between 2015-2020, we’re promised “[a] robotic human copy controlled by thought via ‘brain-computer’ interface. It becomes as popular as a car.”

The Difference Between Inspiring and Creepy Human-Robot Technology

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The transference of consciousness though is what it's all about, I assume. Just cloning a dog wouldn't require any of that magic. Heck, we could probably even dismiss cloning altogether for a firm that will duplicate your pet for a steep fee--it's be easier for them to just grab a lookalike dog and make the claim it's a clone!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The transference of consciousness though is what it's all about, I assume.

It is my information that a being can project its consciousness from one dimension to another. This consciousness would need a biological "vehicle" in which to live in this dimension. In theory, I suppose a soul could choose to incarnate - project its mind - into a clone body just as with a body that has been replicated in the usual way.

One thing to consider is the type of individual that is being cloned. Since it appears to be usually darkly-inclined individuals who are cloned, would a being of the Light even *want* to live in such a body? I should think that the resonance/frequency would be incompatible or at least uncomfortable.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Pseudoscience at best. Technology beyond my comprehension. I can't believe it until at least a little is substantiated one way or another. At least in terms of other fringe science there are some theories behind the likes of cold fusion and zero-point energy. Psyche transmogrification is an entirely different cup of tea outside of old SF movies. I couldn't begin to see how it could be done, regardless of incorporating higher dimensions and what not.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Technology beyond my comprehension... I couldn't begin to see how it could be done

I really hope that you're not saying b/c you don't know how it could be done that it can't be done. I don't know how an atom could be split, but someone figured out how to do it...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that if someone says they saw a 10' tall humanoid (or for that matter, a 10" tall critter) step out of a flying disc, I can't just accept it on his word. Or more reasonably, interstellar travel or time travel. Both would require, scientifically, immense amounts of energy which aren't exactly readily available to the average guy.

Now if you could capture one of these clones. Chain him up somewhere. Make him talk. Maybe if he spewed something at least plausibly scientific in nature to support this advanced cloning procedure, I might start to swallow it little by little. Until that happens, I stick with basic simple common sense and Occam's Razor. That's where my statements about the royal bloodlines' genetic pools are isolated, and like breeds like, come into play.

Who'd want to clone Paul McCartney? Okay, I know, a Wings fan...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join