Freemason Underground~ Leaders of the American Revolution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
A history channel special about Freemason underground during the Revolution, talk about the underground network.

I highly advise checking these videos out, for a different perspective of what the Freemasons were about.

More of you might have your eyes opened.

Blueprints to America's rise, left by the secret society of the Freemasons, reveals hidden tunnels and tombs beneath Boston and an incredible waterworld still intact under Philadelphia.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

freemason underground

[edit on 14-12-2009 by ADVISOR]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Watching it now, thanks...

[edit to add second line]

[edit on 14-12-2009 by ADVISOR]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Your welcome, I just finished the last part. Started watching it on TV but my gf had to take it over for "ghost whisperer", so I found the videos online for convenience.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Thank you for the links, watching them now.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I don't want to take this too off topic but "Cities of the Underworld" is one of the best shows I've seen and I try my best to never miss an episode. It doesn't always deal in the realm of conspiracies or secrecy by any means but I've seen as many things that have raised my eyebrows and made me go "Huh" than just about any show I've watched in my life.

It makes you wonder what could be just below one's feet. Look at this episode. A fort that as recently as 150 years ago housed prisoners underground and in a relatively short time period it was forgotten. It just goes to show you what a short perspective humans can have.

Another good show I've seen recently on The History Channel is "Holy Grail In America". Vikings in Minnesota, the Knights Templar, it covers plenty.

www.history.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Graybeard

Not off topic at all, those shows are great and as is obvious, a clear influence and inspiration for this conversation.

In fact, the material mentioned has some very convincing ties to the movement and subject of this thread.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

The links are not working, I think the invisible fraternity within freemasonry has removed those videos.

" Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity -- an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect ... it is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate and yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of 'free and accepted' men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most August [defined as 'of majestic dignity, grandeur'] fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcannum arcandrum [defined as 'a secret, a mystery']."
--- Manly P. Hall, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, p. 433

edit on 20-5-2011 by illuminazislayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminazislayer

Editorial Reviews
Product Description
Complete in itself, this volume originated as a commentary and expansion of Manly P. Hall's masterpiece of symbolic philosophy, The Secret Teachings of All Ages.

In Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, Manly P. Hall expands on the philosophical, metaphysical, and cosmological themes introduced in his classic work, The Secret Teachings of All Ages. Hall wrote this volume as a reader's companion to his earlier work, intending it for those wishing to delve more deeply into the esoteric philosophies and ideas that undergird the Secret Teachings. Particular attention is paid to Neoplatonism, ancient Christianity, Rosicrucian and Freemasonic traditions, ancient mysteries, pagan rites and symbols, and Pythagorean mathematics.

First published in 1929-the year after the publication of Hall's magnum opus-this edition includes the author's original subject index, twenty diagrams prepared under his supervision for the volume, and his 1984 preface, which puts the book in context for the contemporary reader.

Manly Palmer Hall (March 18, 1901 – August 29, 1990) was a Canadian-born author and mystic. He is perhaps most famous for his work The Secret Teachings of All Ages: An Encyclopedic Outline of Masonic, Hermetic, Qabbalistic and Rosicrucian Symbolical Philosophy, published in 1928[1][2] when he was 27 years old.
It is claimed that Hall was made a knight patron of the Masonic Research Group of San Francisco in 1953, although he was not raised as a Mason until 22 November 1954 into Jewel Lodge No. 374

bold emphases mine. And very important to understanding the writings of Brother Hall.

The links are moved. I don't think it's a masonic conspiracy. relax Vinay.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The Original Post is from 2009 Vinay , do you honestly think that the History Channel is not going remove older videos so they can add newer videos ?

And what would Freemasons gain from removing videos of a show about subway tunnels , the underground railroad and secret rooms in a church/house(s) in Boston ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
edit on 5/20/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

How do you think that relates to now?

Are the Freemasons still capable of operating an underground to restore the Republic?
Are they willing?
Are they already actively pursuing it?
Would it be appreciated? Ridiculed? Prosecuted?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminazislayer
reply to post by ADVISOR

The links are not working, I think the invisible fraternity within freemasonry has removed those videos.
Or a website run by a TV network has restructured their site since the OP was made two years ago...

link

DVDs are available from the History Channel's website, or you could buy the individual episode for $2.00 from the iTunes store here (of course, then you'd be giving money to Apple, and everyone knows that Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak is a Freemason...
)
edit on 2011.5.20 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I kind of skimmed and watched a few parts of the video some time ago, and I was terribly terribly dissapointed. I was expecting something cool like secret masonic tunnels with symbolic markings and stuff but instead I found out it was nothing of that sort. Really boring and terrible.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by ADVISOR

How do you think that relates to now?

Are the Freemasons still capable of operating an underground to restore the Republic?
Are they willing?
Are they already actively pursuing it?
Would it be appreciated? Ridiculed? Prosecuted?

EXACTLY what I was wondering as well. And if they are cooking something up, how would one go about volunteering to help?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
This is for educational purposes, if none of you are aware of the history behind such topics, it is highly advised one learns.

Tjack
As for joining, it is as easy as, knocking on the door.

edit on 9-12-2011 by ADVISOR because: of spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Really, has this been buried into obscurity, or ignored do to lack of exposure.

LoL

Takers, any one?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Here is my article showing one of the presentations I did called Freemasonry and the Founding of the United States. Here is what I cover:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Interesting link.

My having had a seat in the East of my local Commandery, would not have a cause for bias would it?

Just interested, because I am a cat, and it will be the death of me.

lol

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Your sentence doesn't sound right. Are you asking me if being Commander might give me a bias? If that is your question then, yes, I do have a bias. I don't deny that.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Are you asking me if being Commander might give me a bias?

I am fairly certain he was telling you he had a seat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join