It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is what we KNOW... (My first post)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hello, I've lingered lingered lingered, and i've come to the conclusion that this site has a lot of posts that fall under 'Maybe, perhaps, or straight up BS" and sometimes there's even a post or 2 that makes sense!!!

My name was chosen because for too long I've been lingering on this site and noticed soooo many posts that claim they are facts but offer NO SOURCES, or unreliable ones at the most. So yeah, I think it's about time we start cleaning up this forum so people start taking 'conspiracy theories' a LITTLE more serious...

I will only post FACTS. no speculation, no he-said, she-said BS... only FACTS AND RELIABLE SOURCES. The more you flag me, the easier it will be to destroy the spineless posts that make this forum look weak. Lets get started, shall we?

What do we know for sure?

AGENDA 21.

I never hear # about Agenda 21 on ATS, i'm sure it's been mentioned in the past... but with all of the Green movement and global warming mumbo-jumbo, some of us MAY be forgetting a very serious book that was created in the name of sustainability. I'll use pictures so you guys stay interested lol...

Okay... that was a little intro. NOW... if you are doubting these are real books, I bought them a while ago... lol, everything he says is absolutely in these books.

A common misconception with the picture above is: it tends to be ASSUMED that this is the FEMA CAMP map, but there is no proof or even reason to believe this map has been considered for a contingency plan so I wouldn't count on it. It is part of the wildlands project (book was listed in the video above) and it is a little shady considering the only way to achieve this would be to have a LOOOOT less population... this map IS simulated obviously so maybe this map is hypothetical but why create a hypothetical map unless considering the option? odd enough... all in all these books are simply a guideline... and there is no proof that they will be used for depopulation, or even reconstruction because it's been at least a decade since these blue-prints have been created.

You can buy Agenda 21 anywhere: Amazon (www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1260829523&sr=8-1)

Description: Environmental attorney Sitarz has abridged the 900-page plan of action formulated at the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro, and adopted by 172 nations, to make it accessible to general readers. The document offers a bold, impressive and comprehensive program to promote economic growth and protect the environment at the same time. Each chapter addresses a specific problem, suggests activities to combat it, then estimates probable costs and possible methods of financing. Among the subjects: the quality of life, use of natural resources, energy efficiency and development, management of human settlements, chemical and waste management, sustainable economic growth. This ambitious agenda will require unprecedented international cooperation at every level of government, and citizen involvement. It provides a blueprint for civilization in the next century, well worth our attention today. $20,000 ad/promo . ( Apr.
Copyright 1993 Reed Business Information, Inc.

Who wrote Agenda 21?: UNITED NATIONS. www.un.org...

1992... 20 years later is 2012. Okay, NOW i'm jumping to conclusions, let's not do that! UNLESS you can back it up with more fact, but I think it's interesting none-the-less. Okay, thats a good start, let's all think this over and reply back with your opinions, comments, or disagreements... BUT IF YOU PLAN ON DISAGREEING... OR ADDING, BACK IT UP WITH FACTS/SOURCES.

Let's make this forum more than just an entertaining conspiracy spot for global crazies... lets' actually get something done! (not talking about the people who put in endless hours of work to prove their points!) Thanks for your time guys..

[edit on 14-12-2009 by sourcesonly]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sourcesonly

Courtesy embed:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
thanks! i fixed it though

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
www.newswithviews.com...

"Why Are Americans Ignorant of 'Agenda 21?"

QUOTE:
..."Agenda 21 is a 40 chapter document listing goals to be achieved globally. It is the global plan to change the way we "live, eat, learn and communicate" because we must "save the earth."

"Its regulation would severely limit water, electricity, and transportation - even deny human access to our most treasured wilderness areas, it would monitor all lands and people. No one would be free from the watchful eye of the new global tracking and information system," according to Berit Kjos, author of Brave New Schools.

Maurice Strong, Secretary-general of the 1992 United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) in Rio de Janeiro said, "...[C]urrent lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class - involving high meat consumption and large amounts of frozen and convenience foods, use of fossil fuels, appliances, home and workplace air-conditioning, and suburban housing are not sustainable. A shift is necessary which will require a vast strengthening of the multilateral system, including the United Nations."....

When I first learned of this last year,it became clear how deep the roots of this "21st Century" blueprint have infiltrated every part of this country,through Regional governance.

This has been a HUGE deception,a Conspiracy of GIGANTIC proportions,and every American who understands this should be outraged!

(Nice First Post,Sourceonly!)

top topics

join