It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there some kind of occult or masonic connection to the Norway spiral?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
After learning of the mysterious spiral above Norway and having never seen anything so mysterious in my life, Ive basically been consumed. There have been several videos posted on youtube featuring almost identical events. The more research I did the more I realized just how many prophecies and folk tales include the events of this spiraling object in the sky. Then, I was shocked when I noticed the all-seeing eye on the back of our dollar actually has a spiral surrounding the pupil as seen in this picture that was obviously no accident.

Whatever this is, it is big. I know there are plenty of threads already on this subject but I didnt want to just add a post. Seriously, could this be something that TPTB, as well as the masons, occult, illuminati etc. have actually been able to keep secret? There are accounts of these long before rocket or HAARP technology.

What is it and why is it represented in the middle of the all-seeing eye?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorvannostren
Whatever this is, it is big.

no it is not

Seriously, could this be something that TPTB, as well as the masons, occult, illuminati etc. have actually been able to keep secret?

what are you on about? It was a failed ICBM launch, that is all it was.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorvannostren

No. It was a rocket.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

ummm. . . sorry, but no. no.
the back of the dollar is just a symbol, not a prophecy. this is by far the WORST "theory" i've seen about this.

IT WAS A ROCKET LAUNCH!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yes. It was perpetrated by those fiendishly clever Norwegian rocket scientists who almost started World War III a few years ago.
The spirals are obviously the same as the ones we see in Florida around launch time.
And yes, take a lesson from LocoHombre in writing a proper thread.
Here is a quote from him in one of his:

"if aliens came to Earth and made contact, why is it that we think they would talk to US of all the creatures on the Earth. when you think about it, would they not speak to the species that had a language that sounded most like theirs? so, they would probably talk to whales, or donkeys, or squirrels!"

Think about this next time you think about putting finger to keyboard, and posting any of your observations... LocoHombre may be watching!

I just noticed that you said around the pupil, I thought you meant around the eye. Yes, the spiral is very definitely there, two of them actually.
I don't doubt that the Masons understand the significance of the spiral. I think that they have kept knowledge that the rest of us lost in book burnings many years ago.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Dogdish]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
you tube is where jackass people like me post there motorcycle crashes and backyard tazer parties. its not a source for scientific research any body remember niburushock he had most of the ats site fooled for quite awhile and still some beleive. creating evidence is a danger to the truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Contrary to popular belief...Masons are not behind every misunderstood event.They do not litter our world with pyramids and "all seeing eyes" nor does every anomalous event take root in the brotherhood. Please take some time to do some research on the fraternity before concluding or postulating their involvement in these types of things.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorvannostren
After learning of the mysterious spiral above Norway and having never seen anything so mysterious in my life, Ive basically been consumed. There have been several videos posted on youtube featuring almost identical events. The more research I did the more I realized just how many prophecies and folk tales include the events of this spiraling object in the sky.

What is it and why is it represented in the middle of the all-seeing eye?

I don't need to get in a discussion if it was a rocket, Haarp or anything else, the symbol; the spiral is used as a mark of creation, found in lots of cultures, just search for rockdrawings and spirals and you will find some old ones. That explains why masons, occult, illuminati and religions use it, it is a powerfull symbol for thousands of years. So if one, like in norway (accidentally or not) comes in mens view, lots of people will be intrigued by it.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

The OP did nothing other than mention the Masons in his list of possible groups that may have more knowledge on this subject.
As I was the only other poster here to mention Masons, I am left to believe that it was my comment that provoked your response.
Please note that I never said the Masons were behind it, or that they have littered the world with anything, including pyramids or all seeing eyes. What do the Masons call the "all seeing eyes", anyway? Aren't your "temples" littered with these things? Obviously, I am ignorant of the purpose of these things, and pyramids, for that matter.
Nobody here blamed any spirals on the Masons. My father was a Mason.
George Washington was a Mason. Thomas Jefferson never admitted to it, but lots of his contemporaries did. Nothing to be defensive about. I would have joined, had I been asked. My brother was in Demolay, he doesn't do much that's wrong either. He may be a Mason too, although I've never asked him.
I should ask him, I suppose; now that I know that all Masons are privy to all the secrets of all the Masons.
If I haven't derailed the thread too much already, I'd like to say that I am very jealous of anyone who has access to the knowledge that the Masons are "accused" of having. I hope no one takes offense at this.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

you don't get asked to join. you join if you want.

oh and thanks for the compliment (i think).

[edit on 14-12-2009 by LocoHombre]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The elites are casting a spell/ ritual. Spirals stand for birth and evolution, the hologram was casting a sort of "spell" over the birth of the NWO and antichrist/ a sort of mock messiah birth myth where the wise men followed the bright star to the birth of the savior. The "wise" men presented their gold (medal) to the newborn king [prince of PEACE [prize medal]]- all that's missing is the incense and mhyrr.

Remember at the beginning of Oct, NASA had the LCROSS mission, slamming the satellite into the moon?
LCROSS -think "+" with an "L" attached to each of the spokes and you get the swastika sun symbol "impregnating" the goddess, represented by the moon - weird stuff to be sure, but that's what it appears to be when you take into account NASA seems to have a LOT of symbolism going on, Saturn missiles, Jupiter rockets, WISE, etc, etc.

The sun god impregnated the moon goddess and eventually gave birth to the messiah (anti-Christ to Christians) and NWO that he reigns over.

LCROSS I believe, was testing out the hologram laser light show in the dust clouds kicked up by the blast. Remember how they stopped showing it right before it hit the moon?
This isn't as weird as it sounds. The Obama administration appointed Charles Bolden, Jr to be NASA administrator. Bolden is an ex astronaut. From Wikipedia:

TextOn STS-45, Bolden commanded a crew of seven aboard Space Shuttle Atlantis, launched on March 24, 1992 from Kennedy Space Center. STS-45 was the first Spacelab mission dedicated to NASA's Mission to Planet Earth. During the nine-day mission, the crew operated the twelve experiments that constituted the ATLAS-1 (Atmospheric Laboratory for Applications and Science) cargo. ATLAS-1 obtained a vast array of detailed measurements of atmospheric chemical and physical properties, which contribute significantly to improving our understanding of our climate and atmosphere. In addition, this was the first time an artificial beam of electrons was used to stimulate a man-made auroral discharge.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LocoHombre

I'm glad you could see the humor in it, sometimes I can't help myself.
I guess I'm either possessed by an idiot entity, or just have a huge yin yang thing going on.
Thanks for playing!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
The elites are casting a spell/ ritual. Spirals stand for birth and evolution, the hologram was casting a sort of "spell" over the birth of the NWO and antichrist/ a sort of mock messiah birth myth where the wise men followed the bright star to the birth of the savior. The "wise" men presented their gold (medal) to the newborn king [prince of PEACE [prize medal]]- all that's missing is the incense and mhyrr.

Remember at the beginning of Oct, NASA had the LCROSS mission, slamming the satellite into the moon?
LCROSS -think "+" with an "L" attached to each of the spokes and you get the swastika sun symbol "impregnating" the goddess, represented by the moon - weird stuff to be sure, but that's what it appears to be when you take into account NASA seems to have a LOT of symbolism going on, Saturn missiles, Jupiter rockets, WISE, etc, etc.

The sun god impregnated the moon goddess and eventually gave birth to the messiah (anti-Christ to Christians) and NWO that he reigns over.

LCROSS I believe, was testing out the hologram laser light show in the dust clouds kicked up by the blast. Remember how they stopped showing it right before it hit the moon?
This isn't as weird as it sounds. The Obama administration appointed Charles Bolden, Jr to be NASA administrator. Bolden is an ex astronaut. From Wikipedia:

TextOn STS-45, Bolden commanded a crew of seven aboard Space Shuttle Atlantis, launched on March 24, 1992 from Kennedy Space Center. STS-45 was the first Spacelab mission dedicated to NASA's Mission to Planet Earth. During the nine-day mission, the crew operated the twelve experiments that constituted the ATLAS-1 (Atmospheric Laboratory for Applications and Science) cargo. ATLAS-1 obtained a vast array of detailed measurements of atmospheric chemical and physical properties, which contribute significantly to improving our understanding of our climate and atmosphere. In addition, this was the first time an artificial beam of electrons was used to stimulate a man-made auroral discharge.

Awesome post!
Just to add, (and I know there are many Hoagland bashers on here) I've often wondered; what is the reason NASA launches during specific zodiacal events? (as documented on theenterprisemission.com)
Surely, there are reasons and they're not telling. I hope you start a thread on this.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Wow I guess what everyones trying to say is "no". Although I wasnt really asking for a bunch of stuck up comments, I was just looking for some additional info regarding the connection. I apologize for thinking like somebody who has an imagination. It was not a rocket. Rockets dont hover above the skies of China for 5 days. Its happened numerous times in the past and its being very well covered up. What more could you ask for? Do you need an ET to walk up to you and smack you in the face to not be so boring and debunkish?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

personally, i believe in ufo's, et's, aliens, whatever you choose to call them.
sorry if it sounded stuck up, did not mean to.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

i am going to go with a.
sorry! i'll go with c- all of the above.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish

Just to add, (and I know there are many Hoagland bashers on here) I've often wondered; what is the reason NASA launches during specific zodiacal events?

They do not.

(as documented on theenterprisemission.com)

That is hoaxland's silly site, do not believe anything he has there.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
Contrary to popular belief...Masons are not behind every misunderstood event.They do not litter our world with pyramids and "all seeing eyes" nor does every anomalous event take root in the brotherhood. Please take some time to do some research on the fraternity before concluding or postulating their involvement in these types of things.

Wow, a minority viewpoint in this neighbourhood.

Masons aren't conspiring with the NWO to control everything.

They can't, the Jews have already done it.

Any proper research might shatter popular shared delusions so I'll stick to misinformation and wild speculation. This is a conspiracy site, after all.

top topics

join