It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcox and his take on the Norway Spiral

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I have been watching and listening to this guy David Wilcox for a while now and his latest take on the Norway Spiral is very coherent. Anyone care to have a say on his explanation?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
First, it's David Wilcock, not Wilcox.

Second, his explanation goes right in line with the most plausible that Ive heard. I think theres very little doubt that it has anything to do with that facility near there.

I'm starting to lean more and more toward bluebeam.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hah! Listen to segment at 8:45....

"If nobody actually says the disclosure outright on National television its gonna happen through some really wild technological demonstration that nobody can ignore."

Proof enough for me that he has doubts himself about Obamas Disclosure address.... Ur a sham Wilcock!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Hah! Listen to segment at 8:45....

"If nobody actually says the disclosure outright on National television its gonna happen through some really wild technological demonstration that nobody can ignore."

Proof enough for me that he has doubts himself about Obamas Disclosure address.... Ur a sham Wilcock!

So disclosure can only come in the form of an outright address to the public?

Yeah, you keep watching for that....

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

yep this geezer keeps changing his mind.

I do not think alien disclosure will come in our lifes, lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well, I don't know anything about project Blue Beam, although I've heard of it for years, but it is kind of funny that a blue beam came from the the spriral! For the poster above, I disagreee with you that Wilcock changing his tune makes him a joke. The fact of the matter is, nothing of truth seems to be coming out of our media or our leaders. There were days in the past we could rely on the media for a discriminatory view of things, but no more. They are just tools of their masters now, so obviously, there would be no disclosure, besides that would be such a big jump to make for our leaders, to come out and disclose, the people would not believe it.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Can someone post what this idiot reckons the "spiral" was, i'm not wasting my time listening to any more of his interviews but i would like to read a quick summary for a good laugh. Was it a secret black ops project or time travelling dinosaurs? Or perhaps the return of the mayan feathered serpent, testing out his wormhole to make sure it's ready for 2012.... lies upon lies upon lies. I hope reincarnation and or wormholes are real, and Edgar Cayce comes back to beat his arse.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by butane bob]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Can't see any of the media. Anyone care to summarize? That would be much appreciated.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The first words he says are "There is a haarp facility directly near where the beam seems to be originating."

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I am a bit disillusioned at the Camelot Disclosure last month as well. But the governments will have been well aware that camelot had been punting the Disclosure story for a certain date that even if it was to be that date they would have changed or delayed it to make Camelot look stupid and loose their credibility as this is what seems to have happened. Back to David Willcock, his conclusion on the HAARP installation appear to be an explanation but also the Hadron Collider (HLC) has been at its fastest speed since it was built that day and a few days prior. My hypothesis is that it might have come from their experiments though I am not too clued up in scientific data to prove it but just from adding 2+2 together it makes sense?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It just occured to me, why the hell is David Wilcock related stuff in the Science forum in the first place?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by butane bob

Hi Butane Bob, I am new to this website in the first place and in the second place its relevant to put this thread here as I am talking about the Norway Spiral which every other post about it seems to be in as well. I am getting fed up of people here trying to play moderator and putting in their flaming remarks where it is not needed! If you have got something constructive to say then say it but otherwise keep your PERSONAL thoughts to yourself please. I am on this website to converse with people who want to know more not just here to slag everyone off.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Wilcock is full of it.
Project Camelot is full of it.

I have seen things with my own eyes, I'm not saying there are no aliens to disclose. I know some of the whistle blowers at PC. I have interviewed them.
Some I believe, some not so much. Best I can do is evaluate and conclude for myself. But I can't be sure of many things, and would be dishonest to act like I am.

I have read everything on that site and my conclusion is this.

There are real and fake whistle blowers there, that's the norm.
The hosts are money and publicity mongers. that's the norm.

They are biased. Pay attention to how Kerrie tries to water down everything she personally does not agree with.

If you are going to present information from secret sources and whistle blowers you can't filter the content according to the ones you personally relate to.

Examples:

Kerrie believes there are Good Aliens, and Evil Aliens. Fair enough. Other people say no, only friendly Aliens visit us.

We can argue this forever.

I get it, if Aliens had bad intentions, the tech that brought them here is more than enough to vaporize us in a nanosecond. Additionally our own short lifespan as earthling has shown us that at least us humans use our tech for weapons, without fail. So it would make some sense that only peaceful races survive their advanced tech stage.

On the other hand..... We have no way to know for sure. Maybe there has to be 2 sides. Maybe there is a universal struggle between good and evil?

Maybe it's like Star Trek, there is a Federation that rules most of the universe and there are nasties out there being kept at bay by the good guys.

Maybe the bad guys run the show and the good guys are the underdog.

Maybe it's a free for all.

The point is, whatever the reality is, I don't need to have it shoved at me through some crackpots filter. I also don't want it to depend on some New Age dweeb that reminds me of Prof. Erwin Corey
"The Worlds Foremost Authority".

I don't appreciate the additional layer of obfuscation created by Kerrie et. al. by keeping "some" things between them and the witness because it's too sensitive, or too dangerous to release just yet.

This is BS and I think it best to doubt anything that comes out of PC.

I like the part where during the interview the "Skype" connection drops and Kerrie comes back and insinuates, it was done by TPTB because of what Wicock was saying or was about to say. Give me a break. Anyone here ever have a problem on Skype?

Sorry Kerrie, that is paranoid at best. Wilcock insinuates the Spiral whatever was a warning to Obama not to disclose at the Nobel awards ceremony.

That is ridiculously delusional.

When the obviously "not a witness" Greg comes on, the first thing Wilcock asks for is proof, and sources.

WHAT THE FFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilcock wants proof and sources? Where are his proof and verifiable sources?

You would think after none of their predictions come to pass they will be discredited. Don't hold your breath, as long as there are gullible people, there will be places like PC in line to take your money and spin you their tales.

They are out there and eventually we will know about them for sure but I'll predict when disclosure happens it will not be predicted by a new age Nostradamus, and it won't come from Project Liealot.

As 2012 approaches keep an eye and ear out for the same excuses we got before 2000 from the sages. It's already started the creep to 2022.

"The Coming Global Superstorm" never happened but it sure made millions for Art Bell and Streiber. Drunvalo Melchizedek is happily spending the millions he made off the year 2000 scam. Flower of Life.

Len Horowitz is also cashing in on the pandemics and depopulation conspiracies he invented.

Who foots the bill for these thieves?

WE DO.

I can't wait to know for sure, but I'm not going to trust people that keep on asking for more time and more money to finish the job.

Reminds me of a crooked contractor cheating an old lady.

Peace!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

Hey Kalenga, I understand your frustration as Butane Bob did kind of put an a$$hole comment on here, but I think the frustration is not necessarily with you but Wilcock. He is not the best of source but prominent and entertaining to say the least. Welcome here and thanks for the post. Butane Bob this is the right forum for the post as Kalenga's opinion is that this is a scientific matter regardless of how looney and flighty Wilcock can be.

As far as this being a HAARP facility, I do not think it is a HAARP facility as much as the EISCAT equivalent. There is a good thread showing the similarities. However this is Norway, the most "visited" country in the world we could be meddling over there too.

AN-

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
kalenga - welcome.

I am getting fed up of people here trying to play moderator and putting in their flaming remarks where it is not needed!

David Wilcock isn't a scientist, doesn't discuss science and never will. I wasn't flaming you or anyone else here, it's just after viewing Wilcock's videos and reading his articles i cannot stomach a single thing related to him or anything he says or "believes". My "what the hell" comment wasn't meant to be derisive towards you, and i apologise if it came off that way, i just get worked up when i see "Wilcock" and "Science" side by side - in time i'm sure you'll agree.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Hi Butane Bob, I accept your apology and I know a lot of faith has been put in the Camelot bandwagon in the past but all we all have to do is not listen, download, pay for their seminars etc... and they will all go away.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

And that's not even true. The missile, as we can see from the photos, originated from well over the horizon from where the phenomenon was visible in the sky. It looks like the tail is over the white sea, which is strangely where the Russians said the sub they launched the missile from was.

David Wilcock is an ass. He has no place in this forum, or even this website. As long as it says 'deny ignorance' up there, we are duty-bound to deny that idiot.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

Thank you for watering down everything with your own bias opinions...

just saying.. that was kinda hypocritical.

Any way I'll hold off my opinion on David.

Relating to myself, difference in opinions, and tweaking tunes doesn't affect anyone's credibility. WE ALL (or most of us) do this when we are confronted with new information.

Many people still think it makes their world turn a little smoother with they can put anyone down for every little thing they don't agree with.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

i don't get this butane bob,you can't be arsed to listen to wilcocks views and you want other people to make your mind up for you??
it's only a 10 min you tube clip.. not the most productive 10 mins i've had in my life but i'd rather get it from the horses mouth before i make a judgement..

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Is this douchebag still around? Hasn't he lost all of his credability yet?
How many times do you get to be wrong before people quit listening to you?

Hey WillCOCK, up yours. you Friggin' ego maniac!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join