It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Resonance Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
In the DNA frequency healing thread on the Science and Technology forum I was asked to share my "secret equation" for free energy healing resonance. This is based on a philosophy I call the "natural resonance revolution." I have a blog naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

The basic concept is that resonance of reality -- spacetime -- works through complementary opposites. In my masters thesis research, "Epicenters of Justice" (2001) -- readable on David Icke's website -- I later updated my analysis with the secret of Taoist yin and yang from music ratios.

Yang is the Perfect 5th music ratio 2:3 while yin is the Perfect 4th music ratio 3:4. Every human culture has music based on the 1-4-5 music ratios, as I documented in my masters thesis research.

The focus of music in nonwestern culture is the creation of light energy. I finished my masters degree (U of MN) by training with qigong master Chunyi Lin who has a healing clinic with testimonies of people healed from late term cancer, M.S., Parkinsons, etc. springforestqigong.com... Chunyi Lin did the 49 day fasting in full-lotus in a cave -- full-lotus yoga position -- taking no water, no food and no sleep the whole time. He just traveled into heaven through blissful light healing energy. The full-lotus is the most effective natural resonance of the complementary opposite energy.

To practice this complementary opposite energy as you develop the pineal gland is activated through intense electromagnetic fields or chi energy which then creates light or shen spirit energy. When this happens there is telekinesis, telepathy and precognition. Also the belly fills with electromagnetic fields and the hands and feet pulsate with electromagnetic energy so that normal breathing is brought down to a minimal. The top of the head opens up and true astral travel begins when a spacetime vortex spins around the body-mind of the person in full-lotus.

The concept of the Perfect 5th and Perfect 4th music intervals are taught in music theory as the "circle of fifths" to make the 12 note music scale. C to G music interval is the Perfect 5th as 2:3 and G to C music interval is the Perfect 4th as 3:4. There is a problem discovered in this method called the Comma of Pythagoras because the circle of fifths does not line up with the octaves. In fact in natural resonance the circle of fifths is an INFINITE SPIRAL of complementary opposites -- yin and yang as 3:4 and 2:3 harmonics.

Instead in the West this secret paranormal healing information of Pythagoras was lost through Plato and his collaborator Archytas. I document in my conspiracy research -- on my blog as the "blog book" called "Deep Disharmony" that there is a secret music equation for Archytas' proof to precisely "double the cube" in order to stop a plague in ancient Greece. Archtyas was considered a Pythagorean but actually he stole the information after Philolaus snuck it out of the Pythagoreans were silence and secrecy were top priority.

So in music theory the major 2nd is the ratio 9:8 and 9:8 cubed was the square root of two, but is also the "Devil's Interval" or the tritone music interval, banned under Pythagorean healing harmonics in the West. The major third ratio 5:4 was used by Archtyas as the cube root of two and the minor sixth was 5:8 as the golden ratio interval 8:5. The concept of "zero" was introduced as "apeiron" and the irrational magnitude was introduced as the "alogon" for the square root of two. Archytas combined Babylonian, Vedic and Egyptian mathematics. In real Pythagorean harmonics ONLY the Tetrad is allowed -- 1:2:3:4, again the same as the Taoist yin-yang harmonics and also the same as the three gunas of Vedic philosophy.

The origin of this paranormal natural resonance healing culture is the Bushmen trance dance healers. The N/um is the same as the Kundalini or Jing in Taoism -- it's electrochemical energy from the ultrasound produced by the mind focusing on the source of sound.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by drew hempel]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Forgive my ignorance.

Are you saying that listening to certain musical frequencies can change body states or heal diseases?

I'm new to ATS, just starting to read about these alternative theories and viewpoints, and this is new to me.

Can you provide more information, references, etc? A link to where a person could find this type of music?

This is fascinating, and I want to try it for myself. Any suggestions?

Star and flag for your hard work!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
i have heard that the ultimate frequency is 528, I know nothing about this so I just thought I'd see if there were any reactions to it !

The Sun operates at 166.58 I think !

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This music theory stuff is an excellent addition to the normal harmonics and spiritual relation threads!

The extra information of mathematics and history compliment it perfectly as well!

Thank you for the research and time, and thank you for posting. It is also nice to hear that you have made this into a University level academic study!
That shows that you have invested the time and research it takes to make this sort of thing credible and put skeptics on the defense right off the bat.

Now......how does a common guy use it? I have an uncle that may not make it past Christmas because of Cancer. The Dr's have given up and say no more Chemo or Radiation will help. How do we use this info?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Here's some of my online articles

www.viewzone.com... "The BioMusic Conspiracy"

www.mind-energy.net... "The Secret of Psychic Music" and

"How Qigong or Taoist Yoga Explains Gurdjieff"

www.mind-energy.net...

There's several more articles online plus my blogbook and masters thesis for more indepth analysis. That should be a good start though.

Oh yeah -- to actually PRACTICE this psychic music healing you can get the Level 1 Sitting Meditation c.d. for the "small universe" exercise (aka microcosmic orbit, explained in the above article links) -- it's only $10 just scroll down this page:

www.springforestqigong.com...

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Forgive my ignorance.

Are you saying that listening to certain musical frequencies can change body states or heal diseases?

I'm new to ATS, just starting to read about these alternative theories and viewpoints, and this is new to me.

Can you provide more information, references, etc? A link to where a person could find this type of music?

This is fascinating, and I want to try it for myself. Any suggestions?

Star and flag for your hard work!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Your uncle can get phone healings from springforestqigong.com... -- just check the site for the phone number. Qigong master Chunyi Lin does phone healings along with Qigong master Jim Nance. The phone healings are just as effective as in-person healings because the energy is holographic laser energy sent through the third eye. You can see the testimonies on their website and also the top hospital in the world has worked with Chunyi Lin -- the Mayo Clinic. Dr. Nisha Manek of the Mayo Clinic coauthored with Chunyi Lin a qigong chapter for the Mayo Clinic textbook on complementary medicine. Also Chunyi Lin has taught the Mayo Clinic doctors qigong and has also had Mayo clinic patients referred to him for healing.

Originally posted by getreadyalready
This music theory stuff is an excellent addition to the normal harmonics and spiritual relation threads!

The extra information of mathematics and history compliment it perfectly as well!

Thank you for the research and time, and thank you for posting. It is also nice to hear that you have made this into a University level academic study!
That shows that you have invested the time and research it takes to make this sort of thing credible and put skeptics on the defense right off the bat.

Now......how does a common guy use it? I have an uncle that may not make it past Christmas because of Cancer. The Dr's have given up and say no more Chemo or Radiation will help. How do we use this info?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What makes the "natural resonance revolution" different is because it's complementary opposites -- while "frequency" works with symmetry. So it's not one frequency at all! You have to read more I guess but basically complementary opposites violates the commutative property which is the principle of symmetry at the foundation of Western mathematics. My research shows that nonwestern music healing does not rely on the Western concept of frequency.

reply to post by ChemBreather

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

It would help your cause to distance yourself from David Icke. He's nothing but the laughing stock of the internet.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I posted these comments on Icke in 2006:

David Icke published my masters thesis on his website and also my expose of "The Actual Matrix Plan" as "The Real Matrix" -- for part of the expose see nonduality.com...

The problem with David Icke is that he's pro-science and pro-technology WHICH IS ALL FREEMASONRY.

Icke is NOT RADICAL ENOUGH!! His analysis is WAY TOO SIMPLE. For example he's not even familiar with a lot of the anthropological research on reptilian shape-shifting which I have dug up at the libraries -- just google "drew hempel" and "david icke" or "reptilians"

But that's not the real point. He states everything is a holograph and love is the answer but he doesn't give specifics and there's no historical context.

The fact is technology is destroying the world and the technology is turning everything into a holograph.

So does Icke support the technology turning everything into a holograph? Apparently so.

1) new t.v.s will have 3-d projections

2) New computer storage uses holographic memories

3) new brain-machine interface using DNA-biochips creates holographic processing of human reality.

That last step pretty much covers it all -- see Dr. Rodolfo Llinas' recent book "I of the Vortex" for example (he's a NYU neuroscientist) or see "Nanotechnology and Homeland Security" (2004).

So Icke is cool but the fact is Everything is not a holograph.

Instead EVERYTHING IS EMPTY AWARENESS (that's not love -- it's CONSCIOUSNESS).

Consciousness is totally impersonal yet it "knows" everything and if you tap into pure empty awareness then "you" can know the future, see things in the distance, etc.

Now quantum computers are doing just that!! So the machines are taking over -- BUT -- the machines are not even in control (unlike the message of the Machine God Matrix).

Only Empty Awareness is in control. Read for example the book "Nothing Ever Happens" by David Godman -- the three volume biography of advaita vedanta vedic yoga mind master H.W.L. Poonjaji,published in 1998.

Godman's biography of Poonjaji IS WAY MORE RADICAL AND MIND-BLOWING THAN DAVID ICKE.

The book"Nanotechnology and Homeland Security" is your best one-stop shop on the evidence for new technology with prototypes using macro quantum chaos -- "quantum dots" to hook our brains up to satellites via holographic information exchange.

Nanotechnology enables macro quantum chaos.

Ah thanks for clarifying for me. Evidence against us? Try MK Ultra? or nonduality.com... or sinisterforces.info... -- the Q and A session.

The question is who is "us" -- is it the FEMA-DIA elite hiding out in underground cities or is it the rest of "us" -- the ants of the world.

Western civilization is apocalyptic and the holograph manipulation by the elite started when our consciousness was all confined to left-brain axiomatic I-language cutting off the right-brain resonance of the pineal gland with the nonlocal consciousness (the ether, etc.)

The truth is empty awareness everything else IS a holograph -- but to what end is the holograph manipulated?

In 10,000 BCE (as detailed in the Cambridge U Press, 2000 book "Origins of Agriculture and the Birth of the Gods" by Jacque Cauvin) there was a symbolic revolution of anthropocentric art that lead to the destruction of all circular housing so that iron-based rectilinear expansion of plow-warfare partriarchy could ensue. All current technology is just a structural expansion of this attempt to "square the circle" -- Freemasonry.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If you read the book “Eyes of the Night: Witchcraft among the Senegalese”—by William Scranton Simmons, a top Ph.D. anthropologist, I think Harvard-trained—then the evidence is all too real for shape-shifting reptilians.

Further strong evidence is in “Iron, Gender, and Power: Rituals of Transformation in African Societies (African Systems of Thought)” by professor Eugenia W. Herbert (Paperback – Dec 1993)

Also on David Icke’s first t.v. appearance —my understanding is Icke had some spiritual vision in the Andes.

In fact when I travelled to the Andes in 1998—to Venuzuela in support of the Chavez election—I too had this amazing spiritual vision.

Then I came across peer-reviewed, Ph.D. medical research proving that elevation dramatically increases the melatonin levels which then turn into D.M.T. The study tested mountain climbers melatonin levels.

Also highly recommend is Dr. Paul Stoller's "In the Shadow of Sorcery" wherein, doing Ivy-League anthropology research in Mali, Stoller gets inadvertently trained in sorcery.

The person who trains him has poisonous snakes constantly "materializing" underneath his sleeping mat! These "shape-shifting" reptilians are "teleported" by competing sorcerors.

Dr. Stoller's work was ridiculed by Professor I.M. Lewis (some bigshot expert anthropologist) and Stoller was kind of freaked out by the whole experience but then about 10 years ago Stoller got cancer and returned to his sorcery chants as a means of treating his condition.

And just for the record Icke doesn't cite any of these Ivy-league anthropologists. So this is a bit of independent corroboration. Of course to extend this evidence to his claim requires some chains in causation that I'd be happly to supply if anyone is interested.

reply to post by davesidious

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I had lunch in Dinkytown just today!

Forgive me if I missed it, but what is your M.S. degree in?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It's a M.A. in Master of Liberal Studies. Here's an early version of my masters thesis:

www.hiddenmysteries.org...

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
I had lunch in Dinkytown just today!

Forgive me if I missed it, but what is your M.S. degree in?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yeah I just made up a book -- "The Natural Resonance Revolution" in case someone wants a hard copy book form of my propaganda. It's 90 pages and fully free as a preview -- the cost is only for the printing and shipping so it's the cheapest price possible.

The Natural Resonance Revolution by Drew Hempel

The Natural Resonance Revolution by Drew Hempel: Unlearning the Three Rs.

www.lulu.com...

[edit on 7-1-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Sorry for being a bit off topic, but I'm particularly interested in the nanotechnology you mentioned. Do you think this stuff is already being embedded into us? I was in contact with a researcher briefly who mentioned that the nanotech was being sprayed via chemtrails. She mentioned quantum dots as well. On a government document, it stated that the singularity could be attained by 2020. It also stated that laboratory research tech was approximately 10-12 years ahead of what could be deployed by companies. This got me thinking maybe black ops is already spraying nano that's this advanced. Have you any thoughts on this?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Thanks for informing me about that -- a quick google shows people definitely think there's some serious nanosprays -- as various mysterious diseases.

This book Nanotech and Homeland Security definitely points towards some big use of nanotech in line with atmospheric changes:

www.amazon.com...

reply to post by unityemissions

new topics

top topics

join