It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People implicated in 9/11

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is funny and idiotic.
Someone points out Italian Lyra haven't been used as LEGAL tender for a couple years. Big deal, fake inter bank lyra is what's in the article.
A reader informs that a geographical error has been corrected.
And true to form MM you jump on that crap like a monkey on a bannana.
No different than Silverstine being credited for giving the order to PULL_IT
so building SEVEN would fall.

OK

S-L-O-W E-X-P-L-A-N-A-T-I-O-N

The information about Barbara Olsen on this site is not true. It a lie. A made up story. Truther sites often tell things that aren't true.

Get it now?

For the record, she died Sept 11, 2001. Confirmed on multiple levels including her DNA found in the Pentagon crash site.

Smart people learn to differentiate between news reports and fairy tales.

I won't comment on the type of people who believe everything they read.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
This is going to sound crazy... but I believe it to be true.

I think there were over 10,000 people on the planet (possibly much more) that knew the attacks were going to happen.

Some knew more details than others.... But I honestly believe there is a large group of people that were enlightened about the attacks in some way or another.

Another belief that might sound crazy.... I think these attacks were planned years upon years before they happened, even to the point that this was the reason the Towers were built in the first place.

These theories of mine... Well, I keep them to myself when discussing the subject with others face to face.

But when confronted with the subject of "How could so many people know about this and not come forward"

My reply is always... How did 1,000 people drink the kool-aid at Jonestown?

And that is what we are dealing with In my opinion... We have a large secret society that you can compare to Jonestown operating within the system of this world... Many of these people honestly believe that the work they are carrying out is "righteous".

I believe the same thing as well. Many people knew however of those many people, individually speaking they didn't know much at all. Those at the top of the echelon knew it all but the collective tasks given to the hundreds of others in order for 911 to be carried out, amounted to very little individually.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
What it required was the right people with serious legal threats facing them, and the top-down structure of the US military system, to keep the fighter jets on the ground until the planes hit their targets, and then it was all about the prep work that the corporate "security firms" were assigned to put together

Just the top-down structure of the US military. Oh right, that's all you need.

Oh no, hang on, some other stuff...

millions of dollars, cutting edge military technology, a private army of foreign black ops professionals, and the goods on high level Pentagon brass over shady procurement practices that go back for years.

Don't forget the entire top echelon of the US military. Like you mentioned before.

A question occurs. When did they wire up the planes with the cutting edge autopilot system? Wouldn't you need someone in the airports or with access to the planes? Perhaps people at the airlines?

And who shorted the stock?

And who organised AA77's disappearance?

What about the phone calls? Some of the relatives might have recognised a Russian accent from one of those ex "wet-team" psychos. (Seriously, you sound like you're talking about a film).

Also, elsewhere on the thread you mention that the FBI purposely screwed up the NTSB's role in the investigation, and then you fail to mention their involvement in your summary of who's in on it.

And you follow up with a series of hackneyed insults. Superb work. Dude.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

once again, someone posts pictures of 757 jet engines, far too big to be compared to the very small engine found at the pentagon, and yet, still no one has posted a picture of two engines found at the pentagon.

Still waiting, anyone have a picture of two engines found at the pentagon? And I don't mean the part outside and the part inside, which belongs to the same engine.

So I don't mind sounding like a broken record, if other people keep sounding like a broken record by saying over and over again that there were two engines found at the pentagon. If you think so, prove it.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by ancient_wisdom]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

NorEaster, first of all, yes - at least 1000+ people were involved in the 9/11 Operation.

A word of advice, - You should really check your sources before posting ithe 9/11 Forum, as you now know weedwhacker is a real Pilot, has been on this forum for a long time & has corrected you appropriately.

Remember make sure you have done thorough research into 9/11 truth before making the wrong posts. A lot of people - including myself, have made the mistake of not checking ALL their sources before posting

Cheers.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by Skyline666]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

There will never be proof of two engines (that belong to flight 77) at the Pentagon - period, because Flight 77 did not crash there.

Remember the lawn & inside the building, minutes after impact?

No large fires from Jet Fuel like in NYC. You could even see wooden chairs, desks with paper on it that wasn't even singed by the heat!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyline666

No large fires from Jet Fuel like in NYC. You could even see wooden chairs, desks with paper on it that wasn't even singed by the heat!

Got a link to a pic showing that (desk, chairs, paper unsinged) ?

The reason I ask is I've seen a pic showing something like that but the reason for it is fairly unremarkable and non-miraculous. I don't have a link to the pic I saw but I'll recognize it if it's the same one.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyline666

So this means that if I claim I am an Astronaut you believe me ?
I wouldn't put stock into one that spends way to much time and post space
to say usually off topic nothing. (referring to your esteemed pilot).
His bona fides are questioned with regularity.
There is no way to calculate the number of people involved in the 911 TRAGEDIES.
That is why a REINVESTIGATION with cross examination of witnesses is necessary.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
You never post any thing of value. Just your biased opinions
My DNA is smeared from Saigon to Munich. So that means you know where I am? Anybody could produce DNA from Barbara from her kitchen or bathroom. Did you dig it out of a hole in the ground and separate from the rest of the DNA.

A prominent American women disappears from the face of the Earth at 9:37 AM, Sept 11, 2001 Her DNA is found in the Flight AA77 wreckage in the White House. She is buried, family and friends never hear from her.

Some website says she was caught and arrested passing phony Italian lyra, a currency no longer used, at a national border that doesn't exist.

No other credible sources picks up on this potentially earthshaking story including the existence of a supposedly dead 9/11 victim.

My biased opinion is that blatant disinformation have no place. Because some lunatic fringe site puts up some BS story it doesn't have to be passed on and debated.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Now, youngster. Consider this fact.

A Boeing 757 actually has THREE jet turbine "engines" installed. The 'third' is called an 'APU'....it provides no thrust for flight, it is, as the initials stand for, an "Auxiliary Power Unit", so it provides electrics and pneumatics when the two main engines are not operating. ALSO, it can supplement the two main engines in flight, if needed.

So they found three at the Pentagon or did two and a half of these engines vaporize too?

Maybe they should warp these planes in human DNA.

The DNA wouldn't even have to come from dead folks.
It could be swabbed out of the mouths of live folks whereever they are.
Drivers licenses would work also. They survive when aircraft vaporize.
You know (ugh, cough) .
Judges that won't hear 911 cases should be implicated.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

It has been proved that her husband lied about the phone calls.
Where the heck did you get the White House info.
Ted could have produced her DNA from her hair brush.
Have a Merry Christmas. Sincerely, Donny

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

The DNA wouldn't even have to come from dead folks.
It could be swabbed out of the mouths of live folks whereever they are.
Drivers licenses would work also. They survive when aircraft vaporize.
You know (ugh, cough) .
Judges that won't hear 911 cases should be implicated.

So where are the dead people. How did their test get put into the wreckage.
Much of the confirmation was dental records.

More to the point, how do you fake a plane leaving Dulles airport at 8:20 AM being tracked in the air very minute until it crashes into the Pentagon at 9:37.
And 90 tons of debris and dead bodies are faked

And on top of that the people on the plane are murdered.

A warehouse of hard evidence, documentation, testimony Flight AA77 was hijacked and crashed into the Pentagon

Zero tangible evidence anything different occurred.

Zero logic why a people would be mass murdered but it had to be elsewhere and the flight into the Pentagon had to be faked.

As for it being proved her husband lied about the phone calls. Proved by who? Some sleazy Truther website guys?

No comment on people who will believe ANYTHING they find on the Net that supports their looney fantasies and delusions.

Watch out for Nigerian bankers sending you millions for a small transaction fee.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyline666
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

There will never be proof of two engines (that belong to flight 77) at the Pentagon - period, because Flight 77 did not crash there.

Remember the lawn & inside the building, minutes after impact?

I know, which is why no one can offer proof of two engines crashed at the pentagon. I have been repeating this on this thread like four times now, I'm still waiting for someone to show me a picture of a 757 jet engine, not an engine that comes up to a guy's thigh.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

So where are the dead people.

Good question. How many have been BURIED?

How did their test get put into the wreckage.
Much of the confirmation was dental records.

When did this happen? Who was identified by dental records? People from the planes with no skulls? Please explain.

It would also really be nice to no longer read a claim like this in a thread where the poster has refused to show all of these things.

A warehouse of hard evidence, documentation, testimony Flight AA77 was hijacked and crashed into the Pentagon

Amazing how you have all that hard evidence and yet so many of us are still waiting to see it all.

[edit on 12/24/09 by Lillydale]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
There was a thread on this movie back in 2006. Perhaps it would be good for everyone to watch it, since it is apparently based on some pretty credible eyewitness information:

Severe Visibility Movie

It's really too back that it didn't get more widespread viewership. It's still not too late to get the word out!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
There was a thread on this movie back in 2006. Perhaps it would be good for everyone to watch it, since it is apparently based on some pretty credible eyewitness information

Here we see conspiracy theorists having a major problem - that film is fiction, a made up story. You are confusing reality, where a 757 hit the Pentagon, with a made up story!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Here we see conspiracy theorists having a major problem - that film is fiction, a made up story. You are confusing reality, where a 757 hit the Pentagon, with a made up story!

That thing about a plane flying into the Pentagon was real????? What the ...? Wow. This is news to me. Can you provide me with the evidence of that? I have already read the nonsense on these threads though so it must be something new.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Mod note: Read this and refrain from any form of personal commentary whatsoever. Any further commentary of that kind may result in substantial penalties including post/account bans. -- Majic

[edit on 12/24/2009 by Majic]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join