It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People implicated in 9/11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

The software had been operational since the mid-80s, and there is video of the take-offs and landings with this kind of software being used as part of the auto-pilot systems back then. Not hard at all, and you ignorance about it is kind of charming.

More off-topic, but must be tamped down, it is so foolish and unreal.

Truly, you won't get ANY airline pilot on this board to agree, they ( and I ) will only laugh at this notion.

"Not hard at all", you say???

You have no clue. Only, it seems, what some fringe conspiracy website wishes to spout, and you just repeat without knowing any better.

This isn't the thread, but it is not a lie to say it is FAR, FAR more involved ot operate an autopilot than you seem to think.

Oh, and an autopilot making a takeoff??? LOL!!!

Show the video, please. BUT, it should have its own thread. Not here.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

The software had been operational since the mid-80s, and there is video of the take-offs and landings with this kind of software being used as part of the auto-pilot systems back then. Not hard at all, and you ignorance about it is kind of charming.

More off-topic, but must be tamped down, it is so foolish and unreal.

Truly, you won't get ANY airline pilot on this board to agree, they ( and I ) will only laugh at this notion.

"Not hard at all", you say???

You have no clue. Only, it seems, what some fringe conspiracy website wishes to spout, and you just repeat without knowing any better.

This isn't the thread, but it is not a lie to say it is FAR, FAR more involved ot operate an autopilot than you seem to think.

Oh, and an autopilot making a takeoff??? LOL!!!

Show the video, please. BUT, it should have its own thread. Not here.

The software in use on 9/11 was only required to wrest control away from the pilot, and cripple the radio transmission capacity of the system. Not difficult at all. Then it was nothing to reassign that control to a remote operation system, which then was used to guide the plane into the tower.

The auto-pilot system is specifically designed to manage these operations, and a remote software program designed to integrate into such a system as a high-end control platform isn't tough to toss together. You may think that this is "Buck Rogers" stuff, but this is the 21st century, and - like I said - this technology has been in use since the mid-80s. When I get the green light to post links here, I'll back all my statements up with AP documentation.

No sweat.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by NorEaster]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Where's your information that claims that remote control software can't steer a plane if loaded into the very system that steers the plane.

Last off topic response.

My "information", as you say, comes from experience.

Because I have thousands of hours in the same type Boeings used on 9/11. I know how the autoflight systems work. I know what they CAN and CANNOT do.

I know that they are limited, both in the angle of bank, stabilizer trim speed, pitch authority, programming modes, etc.

The autopilot is DESIGNED to operate smoothly, and has limits. It is no comparison to what a human can do, with the controls in his hands (and at his feet).

The A/P will NOT make a takeoff, not in a B-757/767. It simply is not designed to do that.

The A/P can ONLY make an 'autolanding' when very specific circumstances are programmed, in the correct order, by someone ONBOARD in the cockpit.

A human STILL has to configure the airplane, that is, lower the gear and extend the slats/flaps. On schedule, as speeds change. The opposite is true for a takeoff.

This is not the place to explain it in more detail. I suggest you drop by your local major airport and ask any airline pilot willing to chat with you about it.

After they stop laughing, maybe you'll learn a thing or two.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Obviously, you've never really looked into what it would take to drop those towers. One guy operating the "being -serviced" elevator, as two guys ride on top of it and attach C4 blasting packs along the center core matrix structure. That's what it took.

If it was that easy why do professional demolition contractors not use that method - it does not work! You have watched too many movies. Real life is not like the movies. And why were there no remains of these so called C4 blasting packs found?

No holes in drywall. No drywall at all in the central core matrix structure. Just enormous steel beams that needed to be blown to hell by RF triggered C4 demo packs.

and there was a complete power-down the weekend just before the attacks. It's public record.

Oh dear, another conspiracy lie. Care to show this public record? Only one person, Scott Forbes, claims there was a powerdown of floors above 50 of the South Tower. However, there is evidence that people were allowed onto the observation deck during this power down, and no other evidence of a power down!

and getting remote control software programs loaded int the auto-pilot systems of those planes that morning.

and just where did this "remote control software" fit in the autopilots, and how was it linked to a radio somehow?

just when you thought the conspiracy theories were as silly as they get, along comes a new one!!

The software had been operational since the mid-80s,

So show us at the Boeing site where it mentions remote controlled autopilots!

and there is video of the take-offs and landings with this kind of software being used as part of the auto-pilot systems back then.

then you will be able to show us these videos!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The software in use on 9/11 was onlyv required to wrest control away from the pilot...

Oh dear...I said last time, it as last time, but this needs a response....

(wiping a way tears of laughter)...."wrest control away from the pilot" (!!!)

What a hoot! Thanks for the chuckle.

Now, back to reality.

(BTW....your 'Buck Rogers" analogy was apt).

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Where's your information that claims that remote control software can't steer a plane if loaded into the very system that steers the plane.

Last off topic response.

My "information", as you say, comes from experience.

Because I have thousands of hours in the same type Boeings used on 9/11. I know how the autoflight systems work. I know what they CAN and CANNOT do.

uh...yeah. Sure you do. Hey, if you want to be an airplane designer, then maybe that would be even more impressive.

I've been on Internet forums before, dude. We're all experts on these things.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Your loss. You're new around here.

Take a gander at some of my work, on other threads.

My bona fides are not in question. Yours, however, are in doubt.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by NorEaster
Obviously, you've never really looked into what it would take to drop those towers. One guy operating the "being -serviced" elevator, as two guys ride on top of it and attach C4 blasting packs along the center core matrix structure. That's what it took.

If it was that easy why do professional demolition contractors not use that method - it does not work! You have watched too many movies. Real life is not like the movies. And why were there no remains of these so called C4 blasting packs found?

Oh...and what sort of "remains" would there be of C4 blasting packs? Do you even have a clue as to what you're talking about? As far as pro demo guys, why not just start fires on the top floors and let the buildings collapse within an hour on their own? Why blast them at all? I mean, if you watch WTYC#7, it dropped perfectly and did so because of paper and wood fires on a few floors. Man, demoing buildings sure seems to be easy. So, why all the fuss?

and there was a complete power-down the weekend just before the attacks. It's public record.

Oh dear, another conspiracy lie. Care to show this public record? Only one person, Scott Forbes, claims there was a powerdown of floors above 50 of the South Tower. However, there is evidence that people were allowed onto the observation deck during this power down, and no other evidence of a power down!

I don't have permission yet to post links. That said, you have Google. Go to the definitive 911 timeline and find it for yourself. It's there. It's got the part about the dogs being pulled too. Seriously. I shouldn't need to spoon feed you.

and getting remote control software programs loaded int the auto-pilot systems of those planes that morning.

and just where did this "remote control software" fit in the autopilots, and how was it linked to a radio somehow?

just when you thought the conspiracy theories were as silly as they get, along comes a new one!!

The software had been operational since the mid-80s,

So show us at the Boeing site where it mentions remote controlled autopilots!

duh

seriously. The Boeing site? You sure you want to stay with that response?

I actually though thhis forum wouldn't be filled with people stuck in pre-2005 rhetoric. This is extremely disappointing. I can go to 5 other forums that have better pro-OCT trolls than you guys. Your "arguments" are years behind the curve. I'd be embarrassed if I were being told to promote the lame stuff you guys have.

and there is video of the take-offs and landings with this kind of software being used as part of the auto-pilot systems back then.

then you will be able to show us these videos!

To be honest, I'm kind of saddened by the rudimentary nature of the anti-Truth responses here. You guys need to get out there and do some homework. Your claims are really dated.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by NorEaster]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Your loss. You're new around here.

Take a gander at some of my work, on other threads.

My bona fides are not in question. Yours, however, are in doubt.

So far, your rebuttals stink of pre-2005. That's pretty pathetic. Maybe you're just the "smartest stooge"? I don't know. I was hoping for better than this.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
##ATTENTION ALL 9/11 POSTERS##

Enhanced enforcement is underway.

All members are entitled to their own opinions on the topic and are welcome to express them.

Comments on anything else, especially personal commentary of any kind whatsoever directed toward other members, are subject to warnings or removal. Repeated behavior of this kind is subject to temporary post bans or permanent account bans.

Please stay focused on the topic, respect the rights of other members to express their own opinions, ALERT us to problems and do your best.

THIS IS A MODERATOR ADVISORY. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST. STAY ON TOPIC.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Mod note: Read the post. This is not open to debate. Stay on topic. -- Majic

[edit on 12/23/2009 by Majic]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

RF Triggers would be insane...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
you must ask yourself WHY?PROFITS?POWER? i say yes and more.
i believe this happend as part of a larger conspiracy to hide from you the actual agreements the U S made with the U N long ago for universal
currency&law(E BLURIBIS UNUM) and the true timelines involved with the
transitions. the converted military bases into superprisons.the privatizing
of the correctional systems for profit&the pure corrupt power this give to
the winning contractors involved.the suppressions of the deathtolls from
the SARS & westnile virus outbreaks(what U S told its people&U S told U N)
the multi trillion $ rip off for rich bankers . why china and india are exempt
from the kyoto treaties.and more to see whats really going on. more to come----jerrycroweband

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Has anyone mentioned Ted and Barbara?

9-11 crash victim Barbara Olson arrested in Europe
Tom Flocco.com – September 22, 2005

French and American intelligence agents have arrested Barbara Olson, the wife of a former Bush administration official, a few days ago on the Polish-Austrian border, according to agents close to and with knowledge of the incident.

The alleged 9.11 Pentagon crash victim was found to be in possession of millions in fake interbank Italian lyra currency, according to the agents.

Olson was also reportedly in possession of a fraudulent Vatican passport and was held on charges of counterfeiting.

The former Fox News TV commentator and Independent Women's Forum activist was said to have called her husband Theodore Olson from her plane to seek help in countering hijackers who had allegedly taken over American flight 77 which the Bush administration said was crashed into the Pentagon – although the impact only left an opening approximately 16 feet across.

Ted Olson is the former Bush 43 Solicitor General who had previously argued the President's legal interests in the controversial Bush-Gore 2000 election recount case before the U.S. Supreme Court.

Mrs. Olson's alleged cell phone call to her husband was employed by the administration and the 9.11 Commission as partial proof that American 77 crashed into the Pentagon, despite physical evidence to the contrary.

The Pentagon crash evidence was ignored and obstructed by both the Commission and previously by the Joint Congressional Intelligence Committee in its own separate probe.

Due to the ongoing sensitive nature of the arrest, investigation and questioning, one source who declined to be named for this story, told TomFlocco.com that Olson's call to her husband was a fraud and that another projectile impacted the Pentagon other than Olson's plane.

The agents were said to have closed in to arrest the former television pundit because the evidence of counterfeiting and passport violations was obvious and that the timing was right.

According to the agents, Barbara Olson is reportedly considered to be a conspirator to the obstruction of justice in the mass murders of 3,000 individuals on September 11, 2001 in the attacks on the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and the alleged crash in southwestern Pennsylvania.

Olson's arrest and potential appearance at trial in the United States would undoubtedly have a profound impact upon current "Able Danger" hearings in the Senate and past probes by both the Joint Congressional Intelligence Committee and the 9.11 Commission.
www.tomflocco.com/fs/OlsenArrested.htm

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

French and American intelligence agents have arrested Barbara Olson, the wife of a former Bush administration official, a few days ago on the Polish-Austrian border, according to agents close to and with knowledge of the incident.

The alleged 9.11 Pentagon crash victim was found to be in possession of millions in fake interbank Italian lyra currency, according to the agents.

Olson's arrest and potential appearance at trial in the United States would undoubtedly have a profound impact upon current "Able Danger" hearings in the Senate and past probes by both the Joint Congressional Intelligence Committee and the 9.11 Commission.

Even by dopey Truther website standards this is more obvious than usual invented disinformation BS.

Note to members. Because some mental defective typed it and put it online doesn't make something true. Check odd sources and use basic common sense

Tom Flocco Now Thoroughly Discredited - September 23, 2005

With many thanks to the reader who pointed out the following discrepancies which more or less confirm Tom Flocco's status as a prime disinformation agent.

We've had our suspicions for some time but the following proves them quite conclusively. First off, Poland and Austria do not share a common border, yours truly should have picked that up immediately but geography was never a strong point at school. Likewise the Italian lyra is no longer tenable currency, it ceased to be legal tender on February 28, 2002. Which makes claims about fake lyra currency all the more improbable along with everything else claimed by the recent guest on Jeff Rense's internet radio show.

Moreover, a reader has just informed us that location of events reported on Flocco's website has now changed. From being the Austrian Polish border, as originally reported, it's now moved to the Polish German border, which actually exists. Seems like Flocco got wind of his mistake and is now trying to recover his tattered credibility.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Even by dopey Truther website standards this is more obvious than usual invented disinformation BS.

Note to members. Because some mental defective typed it and put it online doesn't make something true. Check odd sources and use basic common sense

Tom Flocco Now Thoroughly Discredited - September 23, 2005

With many thanks to the reader who pointed out the following discrepancies which more or less confirm Tom Flocco's status as a prime disinformation agent.

We've had our suspicions for some time but the following proves them quite conclusively. First off, Poland and Austria do not share a common border, yours truly should have picked that up immediately but geography was never a strong point at school. Likewise the Italian lyra is no longer tenable currency, it ceased to be legal tender on February 28, 2002. Which makes claims about fake lyra currency all the more improbable along with everything else claimed by the recent guest on Jeff Rense's internet radio show.

Moreover, a reader has just informed us that location of events reported on Flocco's website has now changed. From being the Austrian Polish border, as originally reported, it's now moved to the Polish German border, which actually exists. Seems like Flocco got wind of his mistake and is now trying to recover his tattered credibility.

This is funny and idiotic.
Someone points out Italian Lyra haven't been used as LEGAL tender for a couple years. Big deal, fake inter bank lyra is what's in the article.
A reader informs that a geographical error has been corrected.
And true to form MM you jump on that crap like a monkey on a bannana.
No different than Silverstine being credited for giving the order to PULL_IT
so building SEVEN would fall.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
It's not about me and the FBI. It's about knowledge and ignorance.

Why does the FBI not agree with you, MM? Why would they state there is no hard evidence if you say there is? Why won't the FBI just listen to you for once? Have you tried knocking on the side door? Sometimes they are in the back and cannot hear you at the door. Please, MM for the sake of America, please tell the FBI they are wrong. You could just tell me why the FBI would say it if it is not true.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Also, how many pictures did they actually take and release of the crash site? You'd think with such an important event, there would be a ton of pictures being taken. Was the film or the memory cards too expensive? And was the person who took these photos blind? Let's face it, a two year old sitting in a baby stroller could have done a better job.

Interesting question. I helped out with a student project a few years back. Some photo student needed models for all kinds of things and was looking for volunteers. It was one shot. The shot was a still life shot. There was nothing special ANYWHERE in the shot. Nothing needed to change. I did not have to do anymore than ONE pose and just hold it. The cameraman needed a full on straight ahead view. It was pretty basic. The only variable in the entire thing, was the lighting because we were outside. It only took 20 minutes so it is not like the moon had moved all that much and most of the lights around were flood lights that did not seem to be off to anywhere. In that 20 minutes of that very basic easy shot, he took 163 photos to make sure he got the right ONE. I am sure his project had a far higher level of importance than the pentagon crash scene though.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
It would be nice to see a reconstruction of the aircraft which allegedly crashed into the Pentagon. But then again, you cannot reconstruct an airplane that allegedly disintegrates or vaporizes (take your pick) into thin air.

You forgot "shreds then melts." I think that is my new favorite. I cannot wait for the photos of the layers of melted aluminum that would result if the plane was simply shredded. How about dissolves? Anyone try that yet?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Now, youngster. Consider this fact.

A Boeing 757 actually has THREE jet turbine "engines" installed. The 'third' is called an 'APU'....it provides no thrust for flight, it is, as the initials stand for, an "Auxiliary Power Unit", so it provides electrics and pneumatics when the two main engines are not operating. ALSO, it can supplement the two main engines in flight, if needed.

So they found three at the Pentagon or did two and a half of these engines vaporize too?

Maybe they should warp these planes in human DNA.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join