It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People implicated in 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I've decided to make a list of people who must be "in" on the 9/11 inside job and subsequent cover up. Feel free to add to it.

I'm going to include individuals who may not have known what they were doing at the time - "gee, I wonder why they want us to wire up the WTC with bombs" - but must now surely know that their unwitting actions helped cause the deaths of thousands.

The Bush administration at the White House - the top brass at least.

The people who flew the planes

Those who faked the phone calls from the planes and the people who trained them and recorded and disemminated the information

Heads of the major news media, possibly extending down through the organisation, not sure to what level

NORAD

FBI agents

NTSB

Numbers of people in the USAF

Significant Wall Street players who speculated with, handled and placed put options

The demolition teams that wired the towers

The scientists who designed the super thermite that was used ("That could only be our special thermite Bob! And they told us they were only going to use it for good!")

Maintenance workers at the WTC told to look the other way while bldgs were rigged

Significant numbers of people in the CIA

Individuals within the Port Authority

At least some members of the police and fire depts of NY (suddenly gone very quiet on the explosions and truck bombs)

Almost all investigators at NIST

Investigators who pieced together eyewitness reports at the Pentagon (would have to ignore so much relevant testimony, leave out stuff about flyover etc)

Spooks at the Pentagon organising and intimidating eyewitnesses

Pentagon security

The teams who faked the aeroplane path to the Pentagon, hacked the lightpoles, #ed up England's taxi, and placed the fake debris on the lawn

The bomb planters who rigged the Pentagon OR the people who organised whatever it was that hit it, the guys who launched the missile, say, or dispatched the drone

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Oh, Mossad obviously.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is going to sound crazy... but I believe it to be true.

I think there were over 10,000 people on the planet (possibly much more) that knew the attacks were going to happen.

Some knew more details than others.... But I honestly believe there is a large group of people that were enlightened about the attacks in some way or another.

Another belief that might sound crazy.... I think these attacks were planned years upon years before they happened, even to the point that this was the reason the Towers were built in the first place.

These theories of mine... Well, I keep them to myself when discussing the subject with others face to face.

But when confronted with the subject of "How could so many people know about this and not come forward"

My reply is always... How did 1,000 people drink the kool-aid at Jonestown?

And that is what we are dealing with In my opinion... We have a large secret society that you can compare to Jonestown operating within the system of this world... Many of these people honestly believe that the work they are carrying out is "righteous".

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I don't think it sounds crazy at all. But I also believe that far fewer than might be expected knew any real details. I figure 50 people placed properly could have pulled it off.

"Placed properly" is the key phrase, of course.

[edit on 12/14/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

My reply is always... How did 1,000 people drink the kool-aid at Jonestown?

I think that question right there can be applied to anything in life that is generally and widely accepted as an aspect of everyday life all the way to how can the government pull off covering up alien's for so long

I like the way you think

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

I don't think it sounds crazy at all. But I also believe that far fewer than might be expected knew any real details. I figure 50 people placed properly could have pulled it off.

"Placed properly" is the key phrase, of course.

[edit on 12/14/2009 by Amaterasu]

50 people?

no... you would really need a group of about 1000 people.... possibly 2000.

This is a massive cover up... on a global scale.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Whenever I am confronted with the idea that it couldn't be an inside job because too many people would have to be in on it I think of the corporate world and the pyramidal heiarchy that exists.

The person at the bottom has a task or objective and, depending on the organization, will no little else. There boss will likewise have an objective they must meet and thus delegates the task to those he/she is responsible for but may know little of what their boss knows or does and so on until you get to the very top where the goals or tasks of the brass. The guy at the bottom may know the company is doing well but may not know how his job contributes to the overall companies objective.

Voltaires Bastards (a book) explains quite well the control of information and the little boxes or spheres everyone is placed in within a larger company.

While I personally am on the fence about 9/11 I don't believe "too many people would have to been on it" is a point against an inside job.

Prime example was the store manager at Wall-Mart giving us the budget meeting and there was a profit figure in the millions with a question mark beside it. When asked what that figure stood for and where it came from she said she didn't know stating "Its mystery money". Given her job and objectives she didn't need to know what is was for or where it came from and felt no obligation to enquire about it.

Compartmentalization of information makes many things possible including, in my oppinion, setting up and pulling off a false flag operation.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Oh, Mossad obviously.

And I have only been told this evening that Controlled Demolitions Inc were " in on it " by deliberately turning a blind eye to evidence of CD at the WTC site.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
And you base they accusations on what what evidence exactly? I probably agree with you but before anyone can make these claims you cetainly need some evidence. Where's the evidence?
As for the coverup what about the 9/11 commission? Research the people in that group and you will find some very shady connections.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I think you have covered it pretty well and yes Israel is in on it up to the eye balls. The list could very well exceed 1000 people with hands on guilt.
Over the years I have been amazed how easy it was for them to pull the wool over so many peoples eyes.
My Grandfather was a Chemist. As I was growing up I spent every summer with my grandparents. From the day I could remember to the age of 16. He was born in 1898, never graduated High School. He was self educated...and always told me I could do or be anything that I set my mind to.
Now, for some reason I could never get through College. It just bored me too tears. So, like him I began a self education journey, which has continued for the past 25 years.
My formal education was in Construction Principles & Theories and Management. Enlistment in the US Army as a Combat Engineer and Spec Ops. Various Certificate Programs and Licencing Schools. Sorry for the length of info, just giving you all my background.
With that in mind, from my knowledge of Construction and Demolitions, there is NOWAY Tower 1, 2 or 7 came down due to structural failing caused by fire...Period. Anyone with the most basic knowledge of explosives could not believe that for a second. The only way to bring buildings down like that is with Controlled Demolitions. If their was structural failing the damage around the area would have been far greater in scope...blocks around, 1300'+(over a quarter mile) buildings falling in all directions, would have made the area and body count eminence.
Just that fact alone and not all the other BS, is reason enough to call for another investigation. Why are people so damn blind? Are they just to afraid to consider their government is that F-ing Evil?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hellfrozeover

I have to admit I know nothing of demolitions other than that it can be quite complicated but WTC 7 always puzzled me and was the primary reason I wonder about 9/11 and what actually happened. It isn't so much that the reasons given for its collapse changed a few times (I can accept theories may change with new information) but that it fell so neatly.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Those are all good points, not necessarily that I agree or disagree with everything stated here.

But, if our government lied to us about the air on 9/11... now this makes me ponder, what else could they have fabricated? You remember how after the towers fell, the government let everyone know that it was safe to go and dig through the rubble. Countless people just did that, and some of the ended up with respiratory issues, and some even died. The question is: WHAT ELSE DID THE GOVERNMENT LIE ABOUT?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

I guess instead of proving anything about the OS is true, it is just easier to make fanciful claims to try and make the truth movement look nuttier than it is.

Good show. Everyone knows that when you have a solid and obviously true story, the best way to prove it is to avoid ever proving it and just make crazy claims about the other side.

You sure convinced me the OS is true now.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

While I believe more than 50 were involved, I do not think as many a 2,000 would be involved in it BEFORE. I think top brass came up with the idea, special ops (who are dangerously patriotic) carried it out the controlled demolition part, and the phone calls etc (if it is ever proven to be true..don't blast me...im on your side, but i also believe in not passing full judgment until evidence is presented), and probably "real" "terrorists" on the planes.

I would think a couple hundred, to 500 actively involved prior to the attack. Afterwords, yea a bunch of people now know what they were doing and working on had SOMETHING to do with it. They don't come forward for whatever rational they made themselves believe.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Don't forget most countries intelligence agencies who claim they "only warned" Bush

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

How can you prove how many people would have had to know anything in any given agency, and the maximum knowledge they each would have had to have known?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

You gotta remember that 9/11 also had a massive coverup following the attacks...
Fake witnesses and Fake Osama Bin Laden tapes.... a multitude of cover-ups from NIST to the 9/11 commission.

You had to have a large group of people set up the fake "19" terrorists.

You probably had atleast 500 people rig the buildings with explosives... Not to mention how many people were covering up the truth in the Pentagon and Pennsylvania...

I'm sorry, but 9/11 had at least 1,000 participants.... Probably closer to two or three thousand. Many of which were probably Zionists.

And I'm sorry, But I'm not the least bit surprised... The Human Race never fails to reveal how evil it can possibly get.

you also forget 7/7 London Bombs = Inside Job
So right there it lets you know the British are corrupt too.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

That is exactly what I ponder quite frequently. Theories are essentially all we have. I suppose if it was an inside job then the people who are in the know would not deliberately spill the beans.

Would Bush have to be in on it? or memebers of the intelligence community?
If it was spec ops or black projects how could one ever hope to find the evidence circumstantial or otherwise?

Assuming one managed to find evidence of an inside job the next big problem is which media outlet would dare show it to the world and who would believe it if they did?

I don't know I think its unlikely we shall ever know.
But perhaps that is because there isn't anything TO know. I find it all quite interesting and confusing at the same time.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thebulldog

Just to give an idea, I don't think even Bush knew exactly what was going to happen. That's why he turned red in the face and looked stupified when he was told a 2nd plane had hit the WTC Towers.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
cancel

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join