It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KOLBRIN BIBLE INFO. from EGYPTIANS AND CELTICS 2 SIDES SAME THING. SPEAK ON IT ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Newly Revealed Egyptian-Celtic Wisdom Text Offers the Knowledge of Those Who Survived Past Global Catastrophes!

Millennia ago, Egyptian and Celtic authors recorded prophetic warnings for the future and their signs are now converging on 2012. These predications are contained in The Kolbrin Bible, a secular wisdom text studied in the days of Jesus and lovingly preserved by generations of Celtic mystics in Great Britain.

The authors of The Kolbrin Bible predict an end to life as we know it, by a celestial event. It will be the return of a massive space object, in a long elliptical orbit around our sun. Known to the Egyptians and Hebrews as the "Destroyer," the Celts later called it the “Frightener."

Manuscripts 3:4 When blood drops upon the Earth, the Destroyer will appear, and mountains will open up and belch forth fire and ashes. Trees will be destroyed and all living things engulfed. Waters will be swallowed up by the land, and seas will boil.

Manuscripts 3:5 The Heavens will burn brightly and redly; there will be a copper hue over the face of the land, ‘followed by a day of darkness. A new moon will appear and break up and fall.

Manuscripts 3:6 The people will scatter in madness. They will hear the trumpet and battlecry of the Destroyer and will seek refuge within dens in the Earth D.U.M.Bs MABEY. Terror will eat away their hearts, and their courage will flow from them like water from a broken pitcher. They will be eaten up in the flames of wrath and consumed by the breath of the Destroyer MABEY WORMWOOD mentioned in revelation 8:8 OR MABEY the 1 known in (hebrew)name ABADDON/(greek)name APOLLYON the "STAR" mentioned in revelations9:1 MABEY.

Manuscripts 3:10 In those days, men will have the Great Book before them; wisdom will be revealed; the few will be gathered for the stand; it is the hour of trial.

The Destroyer is also known today as Wormwood, Nibiru, Planet X and Nemesis. There are also troubling prophetic correlations to the future predictions of Mother Shipton's "Fiery Dragon" and the "Red Comet" warning of the Mayan Calendar 2012. While these future predictions are uncertain at best, is it possible for us to know about the Destroyer's previous flybys with a great degree of certainty.

Enjoy friends

[edit on 12/14/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
To me its valuable information, but thats to me lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
We will need reference links. If none available, why not?

We have Summerian seals and Dead Sea scrolls. There must be reference material for these claims, isn't there?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Look up the KOLBRIN BIBLE the knowledge is not hard to find, friend.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Can a moderator move this to skunk words, or somewhere? This is hardly appropriate for the space exploration forum...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
www.culdiantrust.org...

www.thekolbrin.com...

The Culdian Trust members did not get to see the original manuscripts on which the most recent version of The Kolbrin was derived, nor do they understand how they came into the elderly man's possession or where he sent the originals upon completion. They believe, based on speculation, that he may have been a member of a hermetic order probably based in England, so the original manuscripts may have gone back there. Despite the continued ambiguity of The Kolbrin’s origins, a Culdian Trust representative that knew the man for approximately twenty years held him in high regard and found him to be a man of extremely high integrity.

We are covering ourselves legally and morally and have done everything within reason to prevent large portions of the kolbrin texts from being copied unlawfully. We have an obligation to the trust, we wish to honor these values.

We are curious about The Kolbrin and it's content, and would put the entire kolbrin text online if given permission from the Culdian Trust, but we have not. Only portions of this book are publically viewable online.

Unfortunately at this time the Culdian Trust Hard Cover version of the Kolbrin is not cheap. The book weighs alot... is 443 pages, hardcover, with layers of packaging. The Kolbrin has a gold inlay and a Keltic symbol on the front cover. This site is maintained and updated regulary and has not been created by a member of the Culdian Trust, but they have kindly given us direct permission to distribute to those who contact us regarding their publications.

Sounds like a scam to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
Can a moderator move this to skunk words, or somewhere? This is hardly appropriate for the space exploration forum...

This is completely in the guidlines of this forum, friend.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The nukes in N.Korea was an Hurry hurry project to build dumbs faster, the time is running out.

Now they are sidetracking us with Tiger W. and the Climate frauds...
First: the incoming disaster have powerful noderings, the noderings are what the planets rides on, know as Orbits.

NASA : Something is 'tugging' on Uranus and Neptune..
A.Collier : some thing Huge is coming RA 18 Of Neptune..
Planetx: long orbit around the sun, coming up from underneath...

Or, what are we talking about here ?
The Cross of hendaye ? talking about the galactic allingment in 2012, the sun is supposed to be glased with some stuff(cant remember its name atm) and make the sun go dark. (We are in a deep solar minimum), this substance will cover the sun until the point it will explode all that bottled up energy Etc.. has to do with the Photon belt...Mmmmm..
Oh, the cross at hendaye, is 350 years old ..And. there is one other cross like it, in Peru..
cool coincidences ?
Halleluja..

[edit on 14/12/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
www.culdiantrust.org...

www.thekolbrin.com...

Sounds like a scam to me.

Really, and why can it not just be withheld information that is extremely sensitive to the general public.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Simple my friend: The Govt never lies ..

Ohh, sorry, i forgot about the Exact science about the Climate...

Peer-Reviewed and all that..

The Govt. are lying on most fronts, dont trust them...Or any one who denies they are lying, it doesnt add up !

( I need an grammar Checker!)

[edit on 14/12/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Simple my friend: The Govt never lies ..

Ohh, sorry, i forgot about the Exact science about the Climate...

Peer-Reviewed and all that..

The Govt. are lying on most fronts, dont trust them...Or any one who denies they are lying, it doesnt add up !

( I need an grammar Checker!)

[edit on 14/12/2009 by ChemBreather] [/quote

I get you ChemBreather and I only listen to the FATHER FOR HE HASNT LIED TO ME EVER.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Information that is sensitive????

Boy, i'll say.

Guess what? I am sick and tired of people telling me, they can't tell me because it is a sensitive topic.

How, insensitive and uncaring is that?

This is typical of information on Earth. We are so full of contempt(the human race), it is almost impossible to know what is true.

I am also not saying this is all fabrication. It is just too much secrecy for my liking, is all.

And yes, it belongs in skunk works. It seems like my favorite topics are mostly skunk works worthy, according to how the world, in general, believes.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
Information that is sensitive????

Boy, i'll say.

Guess what? I am sick and tired of people telling me, they can't tell me because it is a sensitive topic.

How, insensitive and uncaring is that?

This is typical of information on Earth. We are so full of contempt(the human race), it is almost impossible to know what is true.

I am also not saying this is all fabrication. It is just too much secrecy for my liking, is all.

And yes, it belongs in skunk works. It seems like my favorite topics are mostly skunk works worthy, according to how the world, in general, believes.

Yes sensitive for if some major thing was about to occure many may lose direction towards the light and become festered with the end and possibly miss the beginning for those who TRUELY ARE CHOSEN. Imagine if the world knew its about to change for the BETTER w/ help from catastrophy MANY would lose their minds. So let the many continue to worship and generate positive energy IN whatever religious place they attend and when it is time for change they will be RIPE AND READY instead of their souls being tainted from:robbing-killing-warring ect. trying to survive in a world that is nolonger for HUMAN EXISTANCE. And I was not disrespecting you when I said it belonged here I just felt it did.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Still not buying it.

I would rather think the world might change for the better, if people really understood what is going on.

If the governments can lie and deceive people. That gives people the clearance to lie and deceive other people and the Government. I understand this is the state of world governments and people, right now. I also have inside personal experience, leading me to this theory. I didn't just make this up.

Status quoe, we will never figure it out. We need the truth.

DO YOU HEAR ME ..... WE NEED THE TRUTH!

Not yelling at you....just ranting out of frustration.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
Still not buying it.

Not yelling at you....just ranting out of frustration.

All good but in ancient times NOBODY WAS ABLE TO TRANSFER INFORMATION GLOBALLY and still made it through, some. That is what I am simulating is happining with the holding back of information.

new topics

top topics

join