It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Alarming' secret document details Iran's nuclear goals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

'Alarming' secret document details Iran's nuclear goals

www.cnn.com

London, England (CNN) -- A secret document that appears to show that Iran was working on building nuclear weapons as recently as 2007 is "alarming" and "part of a body of evidence backing up deep concerns over Iran's nuclear program," a Western diplomatic source with knowledge of the papers told CNN on Monday.

The International Atomic Energy Agency, the United Nations nuclear watchdog, has a copy of the secret papers, which were also obtained by the Times of London, the source said.

IAEA officials confirm they are investigating the document, but said they have not formally asked Ira
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Could this be anymore history repeating itself? "secret" documents reportadly to prove that Iran has an Atomic Bomb and/or Atomic aspirations.
Why is it these secret documents always make it to the media in the beggining stages of a conflict. With the absolute debacle that Iraq was/is i am going to be following this story intently. Usually it takes years for the people to forget how they were screwed in times of past, this may be an all time record for turn arounds. Using the same tactic within a decade, and at similar times of the year if im not mistaken, next few things we should watch out for is the "false flag" or the red herring, but before that we need a massive distraction so we dont see it being set up. Like a "recovering" economy that is not so, a US dollar that is "rebounding" to everyone in the media and everyone with an economics degree is buying the Wan. Lets poke this badger a few more times and get the American population really really angry again and make an invasion justified.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Hack28]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So far the greatest irony in all of this has been the ignoring of this thread. I want to take a lesson on comouters so i can take one of these "screenshots" ive been hearing about. So in a years time when people say WTF how did we get into a war with Iran, i can show this to them and say
"Hey, you've got the blinders on and you got blindsided what did you expect?"
I guess it is of no interest unless i as the OP complain about how mean all of you ATS'ers are now. Its amazing to watch some peoples minds at work, "no-ones debating real things anymore and people aridiculing me, ill make a thread based on that, that will get us back to real topics."
Anyone else seeing that gap in logic?
Anyhoo hopefully this doesnt fall through but i imagine it will because it consists of topics like Iran and Nukes, nothing important here just keep on walking by. Heyyy heyyy get away from that curtain.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

I hear ya man! I just alredy expected this. We are tampering with people whom HATE each other. I dont realy see any peace in their future. I expect them to blow themselves up eventually. They will probably try to take us down with them.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Oh, great! Then, once we go to war for ten years, we'll find out that there was never any "secret" document.

Oh well!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
Oh, great! Then, once we go to war for ten years, we'll find out that there was never any "secret" document.

Oh well!

Agreed, im just waiting for the poor graphics and "expert" testimony. Or we can go the Blair route and just admit it doesnt matter whether they have it or not.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yep this sure has overtones of how THE BIG BUSH got us sucked onto the blackhole of IRAQ. At what point are we giong to fully lose control of the truth and find our government is projecting its will on the world not to benifit us or a foreign people but to get the higher ups paid and the lower downs AKA me in place poor and fighting to survive not able to or have enough time and energy left to get involved with politcal issues to wich we have no power to control. Our elections are a joke we get to choose between the worst kind of people its lose lose however we the free slice it.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well, there's another thread on this topic I commented on, so I'll repeat what I said there here;

Just like the 911 Hijacker's passport that magically appeared in the streets of New York in the aftermath of the WTC attack, these documents thus appear, indicating a clear intent by Iran to build a bomb. Sorry, but we've seen it before from Israel intelligence. It would be all too easy for them to forge and then plant these documents to then "leak" them to the world's intelligence agencies and media outlets.

Ask yourself this - if your the world's number one pariah with a much-hated and opposed nuclear program, are you really going to leave such a clear and incriminating paper trail documenting your attempts to develop a nuke trigger?

Given all the shenanigans that occurred under the Bush idiocy, with faked, forged and planted "evidence" (yellowcake uranium anyone?) it'll take more than some documents that appear with no provenance to speak of.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
i don't understand why Iran is not allowed to have nuclear weapons? i mean who instituted a law that governed who can and who can't have nuclear weapons or nuclear missiles or anything to that extent. I mean if say Canada was to start develop nuclear weapons with the intent of using one if need be, who anyone question? no because the Canadian government has very strong allies while Iran has very weak allies.

I wonder why they stopped going and focusing on North Korea and their Nuclear program when they have successfully detonated some. Some things just don't add up to this sort of ordeal

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Yes but you are failing to remeber one key aspect of the 9/11 hijakers. They were using material not known of by North American standards i was in no way suprised to find the evidence against them so strong. I mean i had heard rumours of this "paper" that they used for their passports but i thought the stories of it being completely fire proof and collapse proof to be fake. Boy how i was wrong, id just like to get some of this "paper" to build a house out of, id become in-destructable.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Yeah but for the passport to go from the shirt pocket of one of the hijackers to a sidewalk a few blocks away, virtually unscathed? Large portions of structural steel and concrete didn't survive, but this does? Talk about planted "evidence".

Back to the topic, they need to show the provenance of these documents, I think we're past the stage of believing anything the "intelligence" community foists on us.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There is already a thread going on this topic www.abovetopsecret.com... But I will post my reply here again what I posted there.

The starting of the article ""In the name of God" is the first biggest hole in this document. Nowhere they start a document "In the name of God" and leave it there. Iran's official document starts with phrase "In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful". This is the full phrase used by Iranians when they use it.

Secondly, the whole document does not seem technical at all, third no official logo or government stamp on the document. Fourth whoever has written the document have tried to include everything manageable statement to convince the work is related to nuclear weapon.These are just my amateur observations.

It would be helpful if his document can be verified by non-biased sources. I have a feeling it's more like a hoax planted document. I am sure we will be hearing more in this matter in coming few days.

Somehow this reminds me of Iraq's portable bio-weapons trailer lab smoking gun that Colin Powell briefed the world on as a pretense for war -- sounds eerily similar.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well they must have got this 'secret document' at the 'secret document' machine because every flag waving citizen of the United States and Great Britan swears up and down there is no spying by our governments against Iran.

So how on earth did this 'secret' not so secret document come to be in just the precise hands of someone in the position to give it to the International Atomic Energy Agency?

I guess some careless Iran Diplomat shopping at Harrod's most have accidently dropped it?

Yet the next time Iran accuses one of these nations of spying they will act like they have never, ever done such a thing.

Which of course maybe they don't as it's doubtful this not so secret document is legitimate.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Great point, how is Iran supposed to look at this? They have been denying any form of espionage and yet we somehow get this secret document?
Like December_rain said it sounds the exact same as when "they" forced Colin Powell up there with etch a sketch graphics. To me this is the beginning of the rumblings, what will follow will be more "proof" that we will hear about but never see. Im amazed they havent changed their tactics as one would think the "trust me" mentallity is dead in politics.
Although one has to wonder about the power Obama has, if he makes a "trust me, there's proof but you dont need to see it." statement im guessing alot of people will blindly follow.
The same people who have absolutely no idea of anything Obama has done politcally yet support him to the ends of the earth. I dont get it.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Technophonium
i don't understand why Iran is not allowed to have nuclear weapons? i mean who instituted a law that governed who can and who can't have nuclear weapons or nuclear missiles or anything to that extent.

Pretty sure the Shah signed an agreement back in late 70's that Iran wouldn't persue nuclear weapons...

Israel did NOT sign this treaty.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

haha...you put it in quiet a comical way but address it appropriately

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

I quiet like Obama and support many of his policies but on this issue I am firm. I wont trust Obama if he says "trust me" because there is clear proof:
a) Iran is not building weapons
b) have fulfilled all agreements under NPT resolutions
c) Have full right to be a nuclear power under NPT status
d) My personal view - Has rights to obtain nuclear weapon as long as Israel does.

Either be fair to all and make the middle east really nuke free or don't do it at all.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Technophonium
i don't understand why Iran is not allowed to have nuclear weapons? i mean who instituted a law that governed who can and who can't have nuclear weapons or nuclear missiles or anything to that extent. I mean if say Canada was to start develop nuclear weapons with the intent of using one if need be, who anyone question? no because the Canadian government has very strong allies while Iran has very weak allies.

Sadly, an example of the utmost naivety. After iran, then who gets them next - until one goes off in a city near you? Countries should be wanting them less and less, not more and more just because someone else has them.

I wonder why they stopped going and focusing on North Korea and their Nuclear program when they have successfully detonated some. Some things just don't add up to this sort of ordeal

Answer: Lack of cojones. Especially since north korea continues to demonstrate that they want to export weapons. Why not nukes, too? Which brings us back to why iran shouldn't have them - the exporting of them after they get them.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
reply to post by Hack28

I quiet like Obama and support many of his policies but on this issue I am firm. I wont trust Obama if he says "trust me" because there is clear proof:
a) Iran is not building weapons

Please explain why iran needs to research and build nuclear trigger devices (what was in the document this thread is about) if they are not building nuclear weapons and do not plan to build nuclear weapons.

This may prove to be extremely difficult for you and any other iranian apologists/appeasers.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Read the whole post not just the first point, also read the point d) . Also there is no proof yet...the document is not verified by any non-biased source.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join