It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Im gonna say this because I guess everyone else is seeing it too. Phage I respect and applaud your knowledge and ability in the field. But to reply with one sentence after all the work done by the OP is tantamount to brushing a fly of your sleeve.

To those who are starring every sentence uttered by phage I say maturity is not one of your obvious strongpoints as witnessed by the growing cult following. Would the word "Yes" if posted get stars too????

What the heck is happening to ATS?

Respects

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by OldDragger

The time exposure photo is not adding anything to the image that the rocket (or whatever it was) didn't put there.
Meaning, that the rocket made that manuever.

Yes, it adds time. There are a few photos that I think no one saw. But when you stack time on time you get to see things you normally wouldnt. Like the blur of tail lights on a highway or the motion of a river. Who has witnessed mile long streams of red lights in real time on a highway? No one because the long exposure adds time. I think that happened in this case. This is why the videos dont and wont show the same thing. The videos are probably more akin to what people actually saw. Vid cams usually take an exposure ~24 times a second. With a camera you can take a picture that is anywhere from 1/2000th (and faster) of a second, to 30 seconds and then you can even just use the bulb setting which leaves the shutter open until you close it. When you stack time and light you can get wholly different images than you would see with your eye.

With a SLR camera you can capture as much time as you want being limited only by power and the size of your memory. With video camera you are usually stuck at 1/24th a second or something similar.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well, while I still feel this may well be a rocket launch (some data is still loopy however), I don't think a memo or a schedule with check boxes proves anything.

Morning meeting at research headquarters: "If no one needs to run any tests or do diagnostics, we'd like to use the heater as well. Any protests?"

*crickets*

"Ok, thanks team."

Simple as that. I don't think this would stand up in a court of law, either. Written memos or forms with check boxes is hardly conclusive proof on whether or not something was actually done as planned.

I suppose someone could go back a ways and see if the schedule actually meshed with the utilized equipment, to see if it's always accurate, or if it deviates.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yes, the rocket was spiraling. But a time exposure records much more light than the eye. Therefore, the actual event may not have looked so 'perfect' as the time exposure and the photo may be misleading.
as I said, every other pic I've seen looks consistent with a missle launch.
Just saw a Delta2 go up this morning from vandenberg AFB!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Out of curiosity, why does everyone rag on Phage so much?
Do you guys realize he is, in my estimation, one of the best contributors to this website?

The simple facts of the matter are that most of the time, when we are dealing with these subjects of "mysterious" things, there is a perfectly plausible and very down to Earth answer for them. He has been spot on more times than I can remember.

It sure would be a shame to lose his contributions because a bunch of douchebags on the internet ran him off.

Anyhow, like I said before, this is pretty cool information (threw that in to not be completely off topic).

I wholeheartedly agree with you .The knowledge that Phage has is almost as phenomenal as some of the topics that are so frequently and easily debunked by him/her . I for one always enjoy reading his posts and would hate if they were to no longer grace ATS but what really does get to me are all the Phage wannabes who try and emulate the fantastic store of knowledge we all know and love ?!

Full marks to the OP for a well researched post that gives us all another angle to think about for the truly spectacular sky spiral we saw last week .

It has to be said that for a website that revels in conspiracy theories there are a lot of you who swallowed the official line pretty quickly . I have no doubt a missile was launched that morning but what we truly dont know is what its payload was , what it was fired at and if it was fired to conceal something else .

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by mjtwelve

All of the Norway pics ( except for the "spiral") look exactly like a missle launch. The spiral looks different because it's a time exposure. Compare it to an open shutter with a penlight swinging from a string, like a pendulum.
The time exposre will produce an image much different than what the eye sees.

You are talking "light trails " and that has no rellevance to this thread whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ive just made a decision based on all the political rubbish, bad feeling and childish remarks in all the threads about the spiral.

Im going to steer clear and wait for the next event. No more waisting energy debating with people who have an agenda, even if that agenda is just that they are bored and want some fun.

I have not seen any evidence of a rocket. I have not seen any "missile" posters start a thread with the same measure of investigation and work as the threads started by those who disagree with their viewpoint.

What the hell, its pointless, Im moving on...... Till the next instalment whatever it may be.

Respects

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anamnesis
I still don't see the connection. The animation provided in the OP only resembles the Norway incident in that it's a spiraling phenomena. There seem to be no other similarities beyond that. Using that type of logic then I would say that all Hurricanes are the direct result of HARP experiments, Tornadoes too... oh and the spiraling vortex in the toilet as well...

Agreed 100% but that is also true of all the other supposed sky spirals that been provided as evidence that this regularly happens when rockets go askew .

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

I understand precisely what prolonging a shutter speed will do to a picture.
I think you are missing the point I am trying to make.

If I were to try and analyze that image, I can still trace the path that the rocket took BECAUSE OF the spiral BECAUSE that rocket still made that spiral!

Just like your example of the mile long stream of tail-lights on the highway.
No, in a single snippet, you aren't going to see anything like that. However, there is still light along that entire path during the entirety of the shot. So I can say for certain that cars took that precise path.

And as far as river motion goes, that is my favorite photographic effect of them all. Tim Ernst has some really nice waterfall images in which he dubs the effect a "cotton candy" effect. If you haven't seen some of his photos, you should check them out.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

reply to post by JayinAR

Yes, the rocket was spiraling. But a time exposure records much more light than the eye. Therefore, the actual event may not have looked so 'perfect' as the time exposure and the photo may be misleading.
as I said, every other pic I've seen looks consistent with a missle launch.
Just saw a Delta2 go up this morning from vandenberg AFB!

Do you have a pic of the Delta2 take off , for comparisons ?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is why I love ATS...

A fascinating story breaks in the world community, it is quickly swept under the rug, and nothing more is heard of it... Until ATS drudges up every detail and painstakingly researches the subject and its true form begins to take shape. God Bless ATS.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Just for russia coming out and owning up to this soon after event is suspicious. Now, i live in Britain and i promise you if russia ever did have rockets going of course in europe then there would have been uproar, especially after the litvinenko case, i'm gonna wait till wednesday for Prime Minister Questions if it is not mentioned then the the official story is crap. to me looks like Britain is in cahoots with russia over this event.

The one thing i do know is that big bright spirrals in the sky is not a good sign and to me it does not look like a rocket out of control. I just hope this is not any sign from the big man up stairs that bad times are coming.

But for anyone who see's big bright spinning spirrals in the sky and does not question msm view's on this subject then i think you never will question anything.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Great thread, thanks for posting.

While I was reading through the arguements about whether it was a missile or a HAARP type thing I thought what if it was both.

Say somebody lets off a rocket and somebody else switches on a HAARP in the area.... what happens to the rocket ?

Maybe the Norwegians were testing an anti missile defense system on a Russian rocket, either with Russias consent or without.

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This why i never believed in the first place was a rocket or missile test.
Nice tries though.

Great job OP of this thread.

Sorry skeptic your skepticism failed and didn't work on this one.
You cant claim now that it was a rocket or missile by attacking our ATS members who seek out the truth.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mjtwelve

All of the Norway pics ( except for the "spiral") look exactly like a missle launch. The spiral looks different because it's a time exposure. Compare it to an open shutter with a penlight swinging from a string, like a pendulum.
The time exposre will produce an image much different than what the eye sees.

You are talking "light trails " and that has no rellevance to this thread whatsoever.

It is very relevant to the pictures of the spiral. And its exactly why you see one huge spiral instead of just the inner part which would be the only part recorded at a slower shutter speed....JUST LIKE THE VIDEOS.

Simply posting "it has no relevance" shows that you have no evidence for your position. As far as anyone can see you have no relevance to this thread if all you have to offer up is your uninformed opinion and lack of basic knowledge of light and how to record it.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Hey, and that is a very good point as well.
The question should become, "IF they used both sets of equipment and the heaters WERE running (despite what their site says), can the output be significant enough to produce ANY visual results?"

Apparently this was hashed out in the other thread, but I refuse to wade through a 100 page thread to find out. I'm lazy.

And honestly, I'm hoping someone else will bring that info to the table.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Call me cynical, but there's a LOT more proof for man- made/accelerated global warming then for TequilaSunrise causing that spiral.

I think the word "PROOF" is not what your looking for; maybe theory.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

No, the Delta is much smaller than an ICBM, and way less spectacular.
Also I didn't know about it until the burn was over and the rocket in space. The contrail was visible for a while, typical missle trail, though smaller than an ICBM. It vanished as the sun rose.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Heater.

Just one. Compared to HAARP, the EISCAT heater is a wimp (30% the radiated power).

BTW, the simulation shown in the OP is a representation of the ELF radio waves produced at HAARP by modulating the HF heater signal. I know of nothing that makes radio waves visible (except of course something like a television receiver). I don't know if EISCAT has carried out this sort of experiment but in any case the amplitude of the signal produced by these experiments is very low, the ELF waves are very weak.

[edit on 12/14/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
From the OP...

""From January 2008, the department has also been hosting activities utilizing sounding rockets for high resolution measurements of turbulence and aerosol parameters. Measurements with sounding rockets provide the only means by which corresponding high resolution measurements (spatial resolution ~ centimeters) in the middle atmosphere are feasible."
www.iap-kborn.de...

www.rocketrange.no...

This rocket range is located about 40 miles from Tromso.. if the rocket was not sent up from here it easily could have been transported.. which could account for the smoke near the ground."

-----------------------------------------

I really wonder if a lot of these people have even READ the OP that they are throwing all of the support behind.

Even the OP has to account for a rocket.
Why? Because the photographic evidence sure does seem to indicate one.

PS - and that was mainly in response to statements like: "you can't fool us with a rocket theory any more, this OP did a good job!!!!1!

[edit on 14-12-2009 by JayinAR]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join